>"uh, dude? you can get up now"
>don't know what to do
>smash my head into the vidja games glass cabinet
>knocked out
>wake up in ER
>Mom gets me a ps3 for my bday
>Douche is a tard now
The late 2000s were weird man

Attached: Circuit City Comeback_1515686622828.jpg_11471465_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 519K)

Even if I did go back I'd still end up here.

I miss early 2000s feels
>be me
>7 years old
>sitting in best buy parking lot with my friend
>his dad comes out with a new N64 controller and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
>we played that shit all night long

I personally miss the mid-2000s, back when I was 8 and would often times play Burnout 3 on the PS2 at a neighbor's apartment after school. Good times, sad that I was never able to buy a console of my own due the major waste of money my mom would spend for useless shit to please her hoarding addiction. Still, an overall unforgettable time of my life.

Attached: 4026049-empty-wallet.jpg (660x440, 72K)

can rela8 my dad would hoard a lot of crack. in his lungs.

Attached: 28ad4b21878bb0ca8fe83dbcc6f729e3.jpg (640x1229, 57K)

That happened. 100% happened. we all believe you little boy.

>The greek myth about Narcissus is about a handsome man who was so obsessed with himself that he could find nobody "good enough" for himself, until one day he happened upon a pool of water, and saw his reflection on the surface of the water. And he became so in love with his own image, that he spent his life withering away and dying, doing nothing but admiring his greatness.

Attached: 38035346.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Didn't read your post, but I miss Circuit City. Best Buy fucking sucks.

trash story

The last truly comfy 2000s feels I got were in 06. I would go to my cousin's house and we'd play with toys and Lego and watch early youtube. The early years of the 360 were really cool and comfy. Gears 1, deadrising and some of the others like boom boom rocket and bionicle and GRAW. Fun fucking times and it was exciting because that gen of consoles was new and different. Also it was before cartoon network went to shit in 07 with their CN Real shit. And nicktoons network and kappa mikey were comfy. And ATLA was at it's peak. FUCKKK 06 WAS SUCH A COOL YEAR. No kikebook and Twitter and web2.0 either.
Then I changed schools and became alone after that and had a shitbag of a step dad and despite enjoying peak xbl suffered through dark years.
Thanks for reading my blogpost

Do not say, "Why were the old days better than these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7:10

Wifi sucked ass. Cell phones sucked ass. Everybody on Jow Forums all decided to go outside on the same day and freaked out the CIA.

Wish I couId turn back time...

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

To the good oId daaays...

Attached: nd1ttr58ruoz.png (720x404, 565K)

Web 2.0 is literally backend web server shit you have never heard of.
You might mean the frontend smartphone/metro/win8 flat lifeless "design" every website uses nowadays lol.
What I do is close my eyes, drop acid and try to remember the times of newsgroups long gone, and the day counterstrike and wc3 (2001-05) were king of online gaming.

Attached: 32285805-5362-48DE-835E-4FD974C22DCD.jpg (526x588, 86K)

Yeah that's what I meant. Before websites tried to look like they were designed for a tablet

I remember when the circuit city here went out of business. The employees had already gotten their last paychecks and were letting people take stereos and speakers for like 20$.

Real niggas miss eb games

>nerf gun fucking up anyone's eye
kill yourself larper

>be me in 2007
>go to grocery store to get pop tarts and tendies
>be me now
>go to same store to by pop tarts and tendies
>remember the good ol days of 2007
>cry in isle

Attached: 1526673499491.png (634x697, 105K)

I'm 35 I want to be back in the 80s

"Web 2.0" refers to the ability to create a dynamic application in a web browser using background HTTP requests in JavaScript for XML data to update your HTML document. Before this, web pages could only get new data by refreshing the screen, or a frame.
There is now Web 3.0, referring to web services that serve raw data over REST rather than HTTP. These are now typically used as backend services for Web 2.0 applications, but rudimentary browsers for raw data do exist.

I miss 2010. Something about that year was full of optimism and hope; smartphone and tablet technology was starting to get pretty rad and we were all waiting for all the cool stuff to come in the 2010s. It felt like smartphones were just the beginning and we were on the precipice of major innovation in technology.

What really happened is that the tech industry and now just tries to sell you the same black rectangle every other year even though the differences between the old and new ones are marginal at best. Also everyone's data got stolen, left-wing retards took over, and apparently climate change might actually be real after all.

Pls tell me the truth of how it was to get to experience the early 90s

This is based as fuck and extremely relatable. 2006 was fucking comfy as fuck. I'll never forget going to my cousins as well and playing Gears 1 online in his basement with the guest system and listening to The Black Parade in it's entirety. Watching the 2006 FIFA World Cup religiously. Fuck man... Fuck... Then CoD4 came out in 07 and jesus christ.... I had not played a game that good and was not expecting it

Oh yeah. Forgot about MCR. Everyone was so into it. They were awesome and emo culture was still a thing but of course was really just about to die. God it was cool to have neighborhood friends then too and hangout around the neighborhood and play vidiya and stuff. Then in 07 I started to get way too into xbl and just fucking ignored my friends and became a shut in. Fuck me....

I'm not that poster but I'll tell you about the early 90s.

Soap shoes were fucking awesome, Marvel did the 2099 imprint so there were extreme comics. Disney movies were the shit. Digimon were actual little toys that you bough and you could battle each other with them. Gigapets were tight but basically just wussier digimon. Then pokemon came out and it was fucking awesome. Pokemon cards were tight but I was in like the 5th grade so no one actually knew how to play the game, people just collected the cards. Roller rinks were still popular, schools would have sock hops and spaghetti dinner nights. The oj simpson trial was on everyone's mind, and the green power ranger was impossible to beat on the sega genesis. It was a great time to be aliv

And I remember in gears and GRAW and lost palnet and just the early days of xbl when there were no parties and everyone had to talk to each other and people would shit talk everyone so hard. And of course I'd get shit talked because I was only 11ish and hadn't had my voice drop yet. Good times lel

>miss the mid-2000s
>when I was 8
This post made me feel old

Never played GRAW but my brother did own it. He also introduced me to all the "emo" shit and I thought it was so fucking cool... Man time really does fly. In 2006 he as 20 and now hes 32 and has a child and a wife and a house and a kid and I never see him anymore... I had the same problem on Gears 1. I wanted to talk on the mic but everyone was like FUCKING FAGGOT WAIT TIL YOUR BALLS DROP YOU BITCH HAHAHA. Good times man...

>retarded post
Im pretty sure rest is just a guideline/method for how http should be used. Its not a protocol and is not replacing http. Nor is there a "web 3.0" yet.

Just like XML was derived from the structure of HTML, REST was derived from the transfer protocol of HTML. You can create HTTP servers using RESTful verbs, but REST is technically a superset of HTTP, just like XML is a superset of HTML 5.

Attached: 1444787367692.jpg (300x429, 19K)

this has nothing to do with late 00 feels. this is just you telling a story about what a fucking piece of garbage you were, and still seem to be. fucking remorseless scumbag...