I am the only one on this godforsaken board who doesn't listen to music...

I am the only one on this godforsaken board who doesn't listen to music? I feel like I don't belong here because all robots seem to listen to music.

Attached: 1547473665561.png (250x250, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_anhedonia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cri_UVTJwdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgea4BaSGAE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ym932Ni2Wk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VsCO0hGv0g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2gJIXvihi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvZJVnDfis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8j2ilNdKMU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYCOltSw27w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7d1HD0LSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeiNvaxLahM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Music doesn't seem important to being a robot, or at least not particularly, compared to other groups and characteristics of peoples.

I knew exactly 1 person in real life who didn't listen to any music at all and he was a normie but it was a pretty unnerving fact

lowkey have no idea how you can do this.

if im not talking to someone of playing vidya, im listening to music. feel like id go insane otherwise

Nah, music is cringe. I don't listen to it either. When someone posts a video saying it helps them through a tough time or some cringey bullshit, and it's some fat-lipped nigger mumbling about drugs, or some Johnny Yahoo fuck licking his microphone and play the guitar like garbage, I can't help but wonder how insignificant their problems must be if that of all things helped them through it.

I think music is a normalfag think overall. Most people these days can't do anything without constantly listening to music, and constantly changing it too! This is the cringiest generation of people, let me tell you. Waves of cringe energy bounce of them every time they put their earphones in while their out walking or driving or working and corrode Earth's atmosphere into one giant cringey fucking hole. Buncha' zombies innit?

Attached: 1393760962051.png (415x415, 189K)

hey OP, I can relate to you, because of my weeb fase when I was 12 because of anime openings afterwards I've always thought listening to music is cringy, I know it sounds weird but seeing people listening to music out and about makes me cringe

I like vidya OST's, not enough to listen to them like a normalfag listens to gucci gang though

>I'm sure there's more robots like us out there

Ahh and user is proof! He says he can't do anything without music. Now if that isn't cringe and normalfaggy, I don't know what is.

Not OP, but, this makes me feel better sometimes normalfags tell me I'm weird for not listening to music.

I also think people are dependant on having to listen to music while doing most things and I also think it's cringy to listen to it like normalfags do, just even thinking of doing it myself makes me cringe, there might be a type of connection of similarity between robots that don't like to listen to music, or maybe (probably) more autist than normal.

Tbh listening to music gives me anxiety. Not only that, but I can't understand how people "find" their music; it's too much for me.

Attached: 1547429126331.jpg (716x620, 257K)

If you like music you are not a robot.

Based and redpilled
spaghetti and meatballs with oregano

I listen to music very rarely. I'm mostly in the mood for podcasts. I prefer silence and background noise, I love when my vents kick in.

I also like background noises like people talking and, just like you, vents

Music can be motivating at times although its not a deep thing to me. Most that say it is are edgelords. Doesn't make you an NPC if you like music though. Unless it's pop, rap, country and the like

I like music for mood setting. If I want to think a certain way, I more or less force myself to listen to certain songs until I assume the mood of the song. Like I have certain artists for romantic moods, angry moods, so on. It makes it easier to feel emotions that don't line up with your situation.
I find that art and paintings work in a similar way too.

Attached: 1538973465352.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

I only listen to music when I'm on drugs for the most part

>having enough of a personality you don't just listen to music to fill that hole
And you're saying we're the normalfags.

start with Boards of Canada

I don't get it either. How can these people be plugged in listening to music 24/7? Music is your life, really?

Not liking any sort of music should classify as a mental illness. There has to be something wrong with your brain to not enjoy any sort of music.

Attached: 1537440762692.jpg (475x435, 155K)

Agreed. Humans thrive by finding patterns, which is why we like music. If you don't like music then you are probably mentally ill and an evolutionary failure

>I am the only one on this godforsaken board who doesn't listen to music?
no
I listen to some forms of music and I can enjoy pleasant sounds, I just don't have a band or a genre I identify with. People asking about music is my problem.
>What music do you like?
Whatever is on and I feel like at the time.
>Come on, you gotta have a favourite band! I listen to *obscure band* they are cool.
Okay, good for you.
I dont listen to much music anyways
>*angry normie sounds*
every. time.

Attached: 1526407994350.png (250x255, 103K)

I like music but I only ever listen to soundtracks on the computer at home when I'm not playing vidya or watching anything. Having headphones in public and not being aware of my surroundings is 1000% nope.
Also, songs that aren't soundtracks are really bad sounding to me. I have downloaded Spotify and etc but end up being exceedingly disappointed in the recommendation algorithm.

No, I don't listen to music either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_anhedonia

i listen only talk radio podcast

NPCs get really pissed off about it for some reason.

You are a nobody. What a bland existence you must have. Why should I want to be a robot if it means not listening to music wtf lol you people should commit suicide by now. What next, you can't be a robot if you breath air? Get fucked douchebag

The only music I listen to is music I heard in a videogame

Same here user. i unironically only lik a few war time marches but thats it

Same here. I don't listen to much otherwise.

I get goosebumps when I hear music i like. I think our brains are just built different, and that's okay. I love my music and I dont judge someone that doesnt see the appeal or get the same emotional feedback from it as i do, i just hope theres something out there that gives you the feelings I get from music, its wonderful

Attached: 1506704194163.jpg (572x722, 208K)

I only listen to anime songs

If I don't listen to music I get anxiety from the silence.

Being a robot has never been desirable. Fuck off to reddit poser fag.

I listen to instrumental electronic music like dnb, trance, ambient, j-core, speedcore, breakcore, idm & gabber but I dont listen to any popular normie music

Heres some music I felt like sharing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cri_UVTJwdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgea4BaSGAE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ym932Ni2Wk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VsCO0hGv0g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2gJIXvihi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvZJVnDfis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8j2ilNdKMU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYCOltSw27w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7d1HD0LSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeiNvaxLahM

Attached: large.jpg (424x600, 235K)

I only listen to shit I find on yt similar to this guy

Do you have any favorite genres?

One of my hobbies is collecting different electronic music from yt

Attached: 20190117_024117.png (716x1237, 90K)

You have to like some form of music, it's just that you haven't found it yet.

Attached: 1546624779949.jpg (261x224, 18K)

I don't listen to music, but I play instruments and produce.