Poorfag here

Want to grow muscles but can't afford gym or good diet. Fuck do I do?

Attached: 1524734227694.png (986x804, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a NEET?

Good diet is cheaper than stuffing big macs up your hateful maw. Rice + chicken + brocolli is a very cheao standard meal, especially if you buy in bulk

Do calisthenics

Yes. Can't work because mental illness

I don't eat mcdonalds. My mom makes my food

Not OP but bulking is expensive. I have a job but I also have bills to pay and twokids, and I can barely afford more than two meals per day if I'm lucky.

Bodyweight training + eggs/milk

Run, calisthenics, bodyweight, but mainly stop making excuses x F

this

Big, commercial gyms usually have great discounts if you sign up for the whole year.
In case this isn't the case in your area, try calisthenics.
What is your mental illness, btw?

I'm currently saving koney because lolcut. Bulking is indeed morr expensive but can be affordable. Peanut butter goee a long way, especially if you make your own, buying raw peanut s and peanut oil

It can be rough but you can find cheap things. Eggs are usually cheap, milk etc. Eat 12 eggs a day cost

Make more money

kys you lazy cunt. What mental illness? Being a fat slob doesn’t count. Get a job you fucking hippie.

based

Just do cico, and do excercises at home

I'm not fat

>can't afford gym or good diet.
>good diet

bullshit.

frozen veg. spinach. tinned sardines. eggs. rice. pasta. oats. peanuts. lentils. beans.

there you go you now have a healthier diet than 99% of the population and it costs very little.

>mental illness
If it's not schizophrenia or something, try getting a job. You can start with some barbells but they won't get you far.

I usually don't say this, but this is incredible based.

I know it's hard with mental illness to have the motivation to do anything, so just try to get into a routine where you exercise. It could start small and you could build from it, but overall you have to put in the effort and force yourself to do it. Mental health is tied closely to physical health - if you start to do stuff (running and calisthenics. Google and YouTube are your friends if you need to plan something), your mental health will improve. As for food - if you're trying to lose weight, diet is important, moreso than how exercise (though you still gotta do that). Maybe ask your mom to get food that's healthier or show her what it is you want to eat. If you're not trying to lose weight don't worry about it as much but still try to eat unhealthy garbage food. That wouldn't help haha.

Always you fucking retards making excuses why they can't get fit
Seriously piss off, go off yourself or something
You're not a rice field worker in some uganda, im more than sure you spend most of your money on clothes or some shit and complain about not having enough money for eggs, milk and a 20$ per month gym membership

Thanks for the advice bro

>can't afford good diet
Are you fucking kidding? Frozen chicken breast, brown rice, frozen mixed veggies, milk and oatmeal and some seasoning isn't expensive at all. All the fast food bullshit you probably eat all day is the expensive shit. Fucks sake

People who quite obviously make excuses while being completely delusional about it are so fucking pathetic
They will never make it

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/
Eat the cheapest shit you can find like white rice and black beans + a cheap multivitamin

You have no excuses cunt

cycling (bike) good both for cardio and legs. pushups, pullups, leg raises maybe some squats

Fast for a week, spend money saved on two five gallon buckets and a bag of cement .

Based. Literal mentally retarded people have jobs. People like OP are just lazy faggots