Had my second mma fight. Doctor almost had to cancel because my blood was pressure as 180/90...

Had my second mma fight. Doctor almost had to cancel because my blood was pressure as 180/90. Sat down and relaxed and was able to get below the cut off of 150.
Fast forward to todday, last week and a half been measuring BP everyday and everyday its hovering around 135-150.
What the hell do i do Jow Forums? im think, i exercise daily(usually twice a day) and I barely eat salt.
Is my only option medication?

Attached: Me_n_pepe_have_bad_hearts.png (2656x3192, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2XxDM9OSrQ
bbc.com/news/health-47734296
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i cant look up simple science
>i have to come to Jow Forums and post a humble brag thread about muh mma fytes
Nobody cares faggot.
Im better trained than you and have been in way more fights than you, both street and sanctioned.

>No new posts
i lost so nothing to brag about. Im giving my backstory to how I found out.

Whole foods vegan diet

No oil
No sugar
No salt
No animal products
No processed foods

Damn respect, ammy or pro? How long you've been training, are you trying to make it a career?

amateur, and I want to yes

What's your belt in the gi?

Blue

>almost had to cancel because my blood was pressure as 180/90
Bullshit. They won't cancel because >muh blood pressure. They won't even cancel for roids lmao. Stop being the doctors bitch and eat less meat.

Wait class?

> no salt
There is your problem. A healthy young man should be eating at least 10 grams a day.

If he would or wouldnt have is not my point, my point is he brought it to light that its an issue.

I usual wait about 170 minutes.

Oh, FFS you epic beta manlet retard. It's the current year and you are unironically shilling vegan toxic sludge diet to an already sick person?

WAKE UP!

Attached: meat-14.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

>I lost

The absolute state of fit

Jesus this image

Calm down bro, you might get a heart attack

you probably have an electrolyte issue

make sure you get a lot of potassium, magnesium and calcium in your diet and start using iodised salt

athletes avoiding salt is a really bad idea

I supplement magnesium daily, should I also start supplementing calcium and potassium then?
And Let me clarify, I was eating no salt during my weight cut. The past week iv been consuming salt per usual.

Attached: 1551539110291.jpg (760x571, 41K)

>no salt

Haven't seen this meme in a while

You still didn't realize by now that salt is good for you dumbass? How dense can you be? Start fasting you cunt

I was fasting
I ate once a day
I was like 10% body fat

put your diet into cronometer and see if you're getting enough. if you're going to supplement calcium you need to be getting k2 and d3 as well

make sure it's iodised salt for your thyroid health

when cutting weight it's best not to cut salt completely, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=n2XxDM9OSrQ

Far from the truth, he will get better results by just fasting, vegan diets give people autoimmune diseases

Meat isn't the problem cunt, it's the grains and sugars

Eating one meal a day is not fasting, it's a fucking joke, fasting is at least 48 hours of not eating

>vegan diets give people autoimmune diseases
Source or bs

Listening to this now, I can now see I made a lot of mistakes that hes talking about. I took a blood test about a month before and my levels where all normal so sodium might be the culprit.

Heres my food so far today.

Attached: Food today.jpg (1000x1768, 665K)

Post body stats

>No salt

Attached: salty.png (772x496, 102K)

You dumb fucks, humans are omnivores. Eat both meat and vegetables,be aware of how many calories you consume and your macros and micros.

What stats are you looking for? I barely lift, mostly do skill work and jits.
Im 6 '1 and I fought at 170 and right now im walking around 190ish.

What program is that?

Attached: teachmesempai.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Cronometer

I dont use a program I just kinda try to calculate my calories/macros and throw in fruits and veggies if im short.

Oh man im dumb

Less fat in diet, no sugar, less salt and every morning take pills for high pressure.

>take pills for high pressure.
This is what im trying to avoid

you only need the pills if you follow the conventional boomer advice of low fat/low salt

unfortunately pharmaceutical companies have too much influence over modern medicine

Anti-nutrients, bruh? Can you even into science?

Are you trying to say we shouldn't eat veggies?

>complains about OP bragging
>does it himself
Good job retard

It's true though.

bbc.com/news/health-47734296

>The Global Burden of Disease Study is the most authoritative assessment of how people are dying in every country in the world.

>The latest analysis used estimates of countries' eating habits to pin down how often diet was shortening lives.

>The dangerous diets were those containing:

>Too much salt - three million deaths
>Too few whole grains - three million deaths
>Too little fruit - two million deaths
>Low levels of nuts, seeds, vegetables, omega-3 from seafood and fibre were the other major killers.

Veggies are sugars and starches. It's all carbs, and a few vitamins, which you can acquire just as readily from meat. That, and a lot of them are fucking poisonous. Peanuts, spinach, &c.

Pleae explain how spinach and nuts are poisonous

he said peanuts not nuts retard. Peanuts aren't nuts. Nuts aren't poisonous, peanuts are.

ok....
Please explain how peanuts are then.

>It's all carbs, and a few vitamins, which you can acquire just as readily from meat.
What's bad about carbs? You also get fiber, minerals and antioxidants (plants have 65× as many antioxidants as meat on average).

And what's your point anyways? Are we supposed to eat only meat?

Nigger what the fuck is an antinutrient

Nigger wtf is wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient

Eating carbs is essentially eating sugar. There is no such thing as an essential carb. It offers nothing except teeth problems. It contains no vitamins not more readily found in meat, assuming, and this is a big caveat, that you eat nose to tail. Check out liver, my bro.

Fiber has no -- none, zip, zilch, zero -- dietary function outside of preventing the instant uptake of fruit sugars, and if you don't eat fruit... Humans are not ruminants, and can derive no nutrients from it.

You don't have to be a retard and exclude every little green thing that comes your way, but animal fat and protein are the absolute centerpieces of any healthy diet.

Carbs = Cancer, diabetes, fat, coronary heart disease. Fact.

>Nobody cares faggot.
>Im better trained than you and blah blah blah

Same to you

Well some people live with it and blood pressure can be genetic and destroy you.

>t. No medical professional ever

Keep listening to quacks and legit psychos on Youtube though

This guys nuts, I hope noone actually listens to him.

Do you smoke? Be honest.

Not anymore, quit about 4-5 years ago.

Thats wasnt humble bragging.
That was an Alpha putting a Beta in his place.

post your fights please

Well, I didn't stab any of my classmates, don't believe the earth is flat and I also don't fantasize about cannibalism.

Were lovers not fighters

Why would I post old amateur fights that I dont have anymore, or streetfights that were never recorded?
You probably never even swung at someone pussy, fuck up.

>eat nothing but meat, eggs, dairy and salt
>clog your arteries because your diet is entirely fucking garbage
>"bros why is my blood pressure so high"
the eternal Jow Forums struggle

>Is my only option medication?
no dude, do some research. it's almost like you have the world's largest repository of information right in front of you and you don't even notice it.
literally just fucking google "naturally lower blood pressure" and you will find a massive list of things you can try. track your blood pressure daily in a spreadsheet while you experiment with different things until you find a routine that works.

Well guess what faggot I’ve been in hundreds of thousands of streetfights and sanctioned fights and once killed a tiger with my bare hands. Also lift 4/6/8/10. No I won’t post body or any proof of this, but if you don’t believe me your a fag

Total bs. Animal produce does not clog your arteries. Carbs do. Inflammation from toxic vegetables does.

Attached: 1515713202866.jpg (800x450, 39K)

This is the most retarded post ever and I hope no one is dumb enough to follow this advice.

IMPLESSIVE

I don't have a strong opinion as to whether or not saturated fat causes atherosclerosis, but one thing I know for sure is that exercise makes the biggest difference of all.