How do I exercise the lats without a lat pull machine? Are barbell rows/overhead dumbbell rows any good?

How do I exercise the lats without a lat pull machine? Are barbell rows/overhead dumbbell rows any good?

Attached: notre_Dame_rebuilt.jpg (568x378, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35N7cnN0vTM)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDVzK454pE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiRAi2KOfRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pull-ups, negative pull-ups, assisted pull-ups

THE ROPE NIQQA
Use it for lats and your neck too

How on earth has this nigga never heard of a pull up

Dood, don't listen to these plebs, pull up are a pec exercise. You're only option is cable lat pull downs.

What the fuck is a overhead row?

Working through what that would look like in my head and I think it’s just a pull up lmao

>overhead dumbbell row
Pls explain

Attached: 4-1-overhead-press.jpg (1000x560, 135K)

Oh nononono
Don't tell him

>getting baited THIS hard

just

Weighted chin ups

Attached: 1554053210474.jpg (570x427, 36K)

>nobody has suggested lat pulls with dumbell
It is literally the most based lat exercise. Pull ups are obviously good too but if you want to isolate a bit more lat pulls bro

OP here, thats what I meant with overhead dumbbell thingy. Im a beginner, be gentle and use lube pls

Sounds good ano

Thats not a dumbbell

I don't have a suitable rack/pipe for chinups etc. Either. What I have is a squat rack, hence my question was for barbell/dumbbell exercises

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

the pictures are in the wrong order

Maybe it's a fucked up way of saying pullovers?

See

literally pullups you dumb nigger. Anywhere where there's a thing overhead that you can grab onto, you can do pullups

I use those long power bands. I just attach them high and pull like on cable machine.

Good idea

I have literally nothing in my house where I can do that, hence this retarded thread you dyslexic

Try going out of the house. Unless you live in an isolated area in the middle of a desert, you can always find a place to do pullups.

Barbell rows and deadlifts for the squat rack. But seriously get a cheap door pull-up bar or a power tower because weighted chin-ups are an amazing back exercise

Pull ups and tricep extensions

That's a push, not a row. Works mostly shoulders and tris. Row and other back exercises feature mostly pulling something to you

Attached: overhead rows.jpg (1211x707, 70K)

just start with a loaded barbell on the floor. if you can't figure out the rest I don't know what to tell you.

I can't believe you fuckers don't know what a pull up is

Try reading the thread dipshit

Pullovers and rows are good

Do these 2, or else Jeff wi eat your ass when you go to sleep in internal rotation, which reminds me that your sleep patterns are killing your gains (m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35N7cnN0vTM)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDVzK454pE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiRAi2KOfRQ

For your information I don't do dips, nor hiit, dipshiit

those are underhead rows you Australian retard

>omg pullups

OP probably can't do pull-ups that is why he is asking for alternatives.