Dude just burn more calories than you take in

>dude just burn more calories than you take in
Can't believe I fell for this meme. Some people are just genetically fat.

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

You are wrong retard. Stop eating so fucking much.

On another note
>tfw can't do squats because knees face inward

my suggestion is to go vegan, you will be able to eat as much as you eat now, but everything will be processed fast because there is no complex protains or heavy fats to delay it

if you do that in 3 months you wont be able to smell a piece of pork without feeling full

Attached: ptOMrm.jpg (240x320, 26K)

>living with a caloric surplus for so long you become fat

shit doesnt happen over night bud

Attached: 1545256752326.png (593x580, 621K)

This.

Getting this fat took you all of your life, don't expect a noticeable change after just a few days of diet.

it is literally genetics. my friends that are skinny are all naturally on like a speed high. no appetite autistic spastic. im on a natural weed high and every bite of food feels like a fucking orgasmic explosion in my mouth

i have one friend who fucking had christmas candy sitting on his desk. he had candy. in front of his face. that. he. didnt. eat.

what. the fuck.

fuck you its not our god damn fault. you're not magically better its not will power its nothing but a curse

you have less of an appetite because chemicals in your brain. imagine your brain literally screaming at you all day. hey fatty psst hey fatty there's some candy next to your bed. you gonna eat it fatty?

hey fatty there's some fat ass cheesy food downstairs fatty? gonna eat it? no? youre actually saying no today? its okay fatty I can wait here's some hunger pains

i literally think of food 12 hours straight

i agree, its all genetics. those african childrens that are "supposedly" starving? jew propaganda, they were born naturally anorexic
if those nignogs ate as much as you OP, they would remain the same size, trust me. im a doctor

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Everyone does you stupid fuck

Yea I guess you are. Maybe we should kill you subhumans for being so disgusting

Attached: 1547628872789.jpg (1242x1199, 883K)

As an alcoholic my taste buds are typically completely fried so it's very hard for me to enjoy food other than the fact I have to eat just to make sure I don't die.

I got some toffifee and a chocolate orange I got for Christmas and still haven't touched. I just don't enjoy sweets or chocolate that much anymore I guess.

Attached: 1546918636893.png (3788x1052, 314K)

unironically just dont eat. After you start fasting, in a day or two hunger goes away, and so long as you consistently drink water and take vitamins and salts to replenish them, you'll just enter ketosis and be good to go until you've reached your goal. Just be sure to avoid even the slightest cravings, if you have the willpower to get through the first hurdle, the rest is a breeze. You can do some research to learn more specifics about this kind of fasting. But it does work.

Literally just stop eating.
Don't get caught up in the whole "3 meals a day" bullshit.
Sometimes I'll skip breakfast and lunch and only eat a big dinner.
Then the next day maybe I'll only eat breakfast and skip lunch and dinner.
Stop snacking on random bullshit, don't drink anything other than water.
Only eat food that you cook yourself.
I actually have to put effort into maintaining my own weight.

About the "no appetite" thing. I can train myself to be full from 4 pieces of bacon for a full 24 hrs, or i can train myself to eat pizzas, fries, ice cream and still be hungry.
Just have some god damn self accountability and tell yourself you arent hungry because you ARENT. Your body doesnt need much to be satisfied.

blacks are skinnier I see black people that keep 6 pack abs without even working out a single day

its not like that for me my body goes fucking crazy and starts shutting down

my friends can keep candy or food in front of them and not even have a single urge to eat it but my brain is just like "eat it fatty eat it fatty eat it fatty eat it fatty eat it fatty eat it fatty eat it fatty"

if you stop eating then u take no calories in. UR JUST A FUCKING FATASS

>tfw born with the fat gene
Why me, god?

It doesnt matter how much you meme about this, it is true that some people have certain genetical differences that make them more likely to be fat

Our bodies are digestion and metabolisation machines, if one machine is more efficient at digesting then with the same amount of energy going in its going to retain more weight.

To put it more literally, if certain people shit out half of the calories they take in, and others absorb all of it, then it only makes sense that certain people are going to gain more weight.

Then there is also the part that some people have a higher natural appetite. You cant talk about impulse control when one of the two has MORE IMPULSES to control than the other.

Of course you can change this by exerting unreasonable amounts of effort simply to live a life that others get effortlessly, but thats like saying that you cant complain about not getting a gf when you dont have a 6 figure job, house and car, while Chad can literally just walk up to any girl and ask her out and he'll get laid even if he is a literal bum.

yes thats what i fucking mean u dense moron, thats the craving that happens at first. THat other guy said to eat intermittently, im saying dont eat AT ALL. Cravings get really INTENSE at first. Then they subside. Like i said its just that first hurdle. Your body does not just "go crazy and starts shutting down", thats what happens when it is not used to burning fat and is trying to deal without food. It's just a matter of getting that ketosis. Thats the money shot and youve got to hold it for as long as you can once you got it, which, granted, isnt actually that hard at all especially compared to starting the process.

idk i have a lot of success watching my calories, its just not easily sustainable, i lose wait and then i fuck up again and gain it back, ill probably die young because of this yoyo-ing

Lotsa cope in this thread. Just slowly wean off your high fat, high GI foods and get over your sugar addiction. Also, you need to be eating wayyy less than you think.

Fat is stored for times when you aren't able to find food. The first day you go without eating your body burns muscle mass, the second day fat, the next day brain mass. So just fast for two days out of the week (this will also cause your stomach to shrink which will diminish your appetite) and generally eat meagerly, then have one big meal once a week that you can look forward to. Learn to take pleasure in hunger pains - it's the feeling of you losing weight. If you had a machine that would zap your belly and make you lose weight wouldn't you be willing to endure the pain?
Also drink a lot of coffee and avoid soda. This will raise your metabolism and move food through your digestive system quicker so you don't absorb as much from it. Do this and go for long walks and you'll lose weight really fast. I did this a few years ago and went from ~235 to ~180 in just a few months.

Blacks have the highest rate of obesity in america.

The "magic diet" is honestly just going keto. It honestly worked (and is still working) wonders with me. Basically all you do is cut off carbs and sugars, and after 3 days your body will switch from burning those carbs (and storing fat) to actually burning the fat itself (since there's no more carbs left). The good thing is that as long as you exercise daily, you can pretty much eat as much as you want; all kinds of meat (beef, chicken, fish, pork, etc.), cheese, eggs, mayo, mustard, vegetables (no fruits tho, or very little), the list is endless. It's the only diet where I actually don't go to bed with my stomach rumbling and I've slimmed down a lot. You don't really have to think much about it either, like those people who plan every meal, because as long as you remember to no eat carbs and sugars you'll be fine. Other advantage is that farts become pretty much nonexistent, I went from ripping some that'd wake my pets, to farting maybe once a day and it's almost noiseless. Some random tips: don't eat 3 hours before going to bed, walk a minimum of 40 mins daily (really, it's nothing), if you want to use a sugar replacement (or eat "sugar free" candies) always go for sucralose and never aspartame. Aspartame for some reasons "blocks" your weight and you don't descend, no matter how little you eat. Finally, and most importantly, don't snack!! The only time I snack is between lunch and dinner (because in my country we dine at like 10pm so at around 5pm I really need something to keep me going), but other than that please don't snack. I gained most of my weight from eating chips or cookies mindlessly, only to realize the immense amount of calories those fuckers have. For example, 4 of my favorite cookies have like 260cals, and in those 40 minutes of walking I burn around 300. Imagine doing that effort only to lose everything to 4 fucking cookies. So yeah, pay attention! Nowadays I don't even eat cookies though, because yeah, no carbs no sugar. Give it a try!

I taught my mum how to track calories, weigh food out, etc. She went from 105kg to 55kg.

Time to swallow the myproana pill

What the fuck do you think will happen if you stop eating? Do you think you'll stay fat forever?
Why did i take this bait