I smoked weed EVERY day for 8 years and I feel like a permanent burned out weed high and I quit for fucking 6 months or...

I smoked weed EVERY day for 8 years and I feel like a permanent burned out weed high and I quit for fucking 6 months or something so far.

I still have the wicked anxiety like I dont wanna make a phone call or anything I get hella scared and have crazy as fuck inhibitions doing everything. I have a fucking INSANE appetite literally 24/7 literally non stop and food feels so fucking good like literally an explosion of orgasm in my mouth that I cant even describe.

im literally like beavis and butthead (aside from the chronic unbearable depression) im like giggling like a dumb at shit. my hairs always a mess im always tired. I try to exercise and im just like "this sucks". I lift one finger to work and im like "this sucks" I have 0 motivation. every time I have to do something thats not fun im just like this is gay I shouldn't have to do it this is gay. I have no concentration I dont care about anything besides money and looking good and shit like that. I just want to spend every day chilling in the sun smoking a blunt and shit

im so fucking hungry.... like dude im so fucking hungry I cant describe it

Attached: download (1).jpg (295x171, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smoke weed almost constantly and by taking ibuprofen along with it avoid most of the mental side-effects. Always talk to your doctor before taking anything.

why did you stop smoking?

probation for being African American

>I try to exercise and im just like "this sucks". I lift one finger to work and im like "this sucks" I have 0 motivation. every time I have to do something thats not fun im just like this is gay I shouldn't have to do it this is gay.
If these things are so important to do, why aren't they more fun? Checkmate, evolutionists.

Attached: 1546203547286.png (345x325, 164K)

it sounds like you smoked 3 grams a day for eight years.
you're not supposed to smoke much weed if you smoke every day

there's another robot who says that happened to him too

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

Imagine if the weed was your prison.

im him.

>3 grams a day

I smoked 1-2 ounces a week before I had to quit

but before I made a shit load of money yeah it was a low amount. I would literally go around my carpets picking up flakes of bud and roaches because I wanted to die if I was sober for even one hour

lol what did you do?
I'm on probation for weed possession right now, the symptoms cleared up for me after 8 months
I was doing several grams a day it took 50 days for me to not piss hot anymore

dude you must have been super high when you got your DUI.
you'll make it too a legal state where it's warm one day if you can hold your life together through one hell of a withdrawal.

I took 4mg of Xanax and completely blacked out. pill was labeled as a 2mg pill...

Wow user. That happens to me too. Literally everything you said. I can eat a fucking trough of food and I will still be "hungry" though I know I am obviously not actually hungry. I could probably eat all the food on earth and still be hungry. I have to tell myself not to eat.

dude it fucking sucks this shit made me so much fatter then I was idk what to do. I go like 3 hours without eating and I feel like I just walked through the desert and haven't eaten in weeks or something

I literally vacuum and inhale everything in sight thats fat greasy salty and cheesy and I cant stop thinking about food as soon as I do. if someone posts a picture of pizza or something I get triggered and I cant go to bed at night without stuffing my face

I just think of all the food I want and I want to eat like a microwaved pizza on top of a bunch of other shit before I go to bed

before this me and my friends used to starve ourselves and eat the most low calorie shit ever and we'd walk for 5 miles straight through pure blizzards and shit during snow storms now i cant even go outside in the cold without just thinking this is gay

how long is probation for

wait what ibuprophen helps weed paranoia?

OP you're being a pussy
yeah it's bullshit
no it's not because you're black

get it together

you're saying everything sucks and you have zero motivation to do anything. is that because you are stuck in your state?
when you probation ends and you get on a plane to California will you have motivation then? do you think about what kind of job to get so you can live your life in that legal state?

a lot of shitty things are happening that make him feel like god is out to get him.
I got to respect that he's doing something hard in a place he wants to leave, but yeah he needs to get it together so he can live his life

That explains it, what you are experiencing is called Normal black people behavior.

I know what he's going through
I have a felony for possession of marijuana concentrate
been on probation for almost 2 years now and have another 8 months to go
I live in a cold ass state with private prisons hate my live hate my job
I gained 25 lbs and had flashbacks of being locked up waking up in cold sweats

but things didn't change until I started changing them
I bought a gym membership and picked up smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol
and it's still aids but only you have control over your mind

>3 years for probation for having weed
>cold as fuck
>corruption

new York?

>smoke weed for 8 years
>download (1).jpg
>pikachu
You fucked up your brain with all that shit.