Female roomie caught me fapping

>Be fapping today
>Roommate opens my door
>Instead of telling her to leave or coverup I stared her right in the eyes and kept fapping asking what she wanted.
>Tells me some stupid bullshit that wasn't worth bursting into my room for.
>Keeps looking at me fapping and eventually leaves.

What kind of relationship does this mean we have? She didn't leave right away and actually watched for about a minute. I am a kissless virgin by the way and 9 years older than her.

Attached: 1547530688626.jpg (731x1100, 129K)

Ask her what she thought of the show.

If you have a decent sized dick, she's probably thinking about getting on it right now.
Otherwise she's probably going to get you arrested or something.

if you were nervous at the moment, it was probably just a couple of seconds. dont even bother asking her

She's sleeping right but tomorrow should be good yeah?

>If you have a decent sized dick, she's probably thinking about getting on it right now.
Just 6 inches so average. Although I am lacking in the girth department.

>Otherwise she's probably going to get you arrested or something.
Getting me arrested for what bursting into my room without my permission?

If this was 9 years ago or even maybe 2 I would have better nervous but the older I get the less I care what people think of me. That is why I didn't bother stopping and just went with the flow.

Fucking alpha user. I wish I could say I'd do the same, but sadly I can't get caught fapping to save my life. And even if I did I'd probably just scramble for cover.

-.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. ...- . / .. -. / .- / -.-. .-. .- - . .-.

that's all there is to it.

>faye regan
i just got done jacking off too, fuck

dont say shit about nothing
let her go for it if she wants it, so obviously knows where to find it now

"sleeping" god damn it you dummy who gives a fuck about a good night of sleep when there is fucking in the mix. if you are for real , hell, go knock on that door , ask her about what you were doing and see where this goes

>Fucking alpha user.
I wouldn't say alpha I just stopped caring so much like I did when I was younger. I would call it giving up on life.

If you say so.

Faye reminds me of an older version of my roomie.

So you are saying I should off and not do the approach?

Nah I feel like I missed my opportunity for today. I may or may not try tomorrow. She starts work early at 6 AM and if she lost her job I would be fucked because I can't afford rent on my own.

be confident or drop it

>I cant afford rent on my own

What are you doing, man? Letting the female pay the bills?

Okay.

No, I just make 60k a year so that isn't enough to live on my own.

not even a crappy apartment? what are you doing, man?

Just ask her if she wants to swallow the load the next time you do it, you will be surprised.

>I just make 60k a year so that isn't enough to live on my own.
where the fuck do you live? NYC or cali?

jesus fuck i lived on my own making half that much

>all those people telling OP to follow it up
Enjoy your sexual assault charges

>just make 60k
>just
Just

Attached: barber-what-you-want-fam-him-just-fuck-my-shit-up-barber-got-you-man_fb_5342745[1].jpg (300x300, 13K)

Might possibly be able to get one in the ghetto but I don't feel like living around illegal aliens and blacks.

We'll see.

Seattle.

Sexual assault is actually assaulting her sexually such as grabbing her breast. Sexual harassment is unwanted sexual advancement.

Yeah, I know its barely anything but at least I don't have debt from student loans from going to trade school.

It's literally as simple as asking her why she bothered to stay and watch you fap after bothering you with some really trivial.

All you have to do is be honest and have the courage to be blunt about it OP. If she was embarrassed, grossed out, or had any other ulterior motives for staying besides straight up likein what she saw then her reaction should've been vastly different.

Bro, its the current year.

Sexual assualt is what the females say it is. It doesn't matter if you're guilty or not. In fact she could have accused you any time without evidence just to fuck up your life.

Idk why you'd risk any of this. Females aren't worth the risk man. Just drop the subject and never touch her. Think about it. Do you really wanna fuck a girl you LIVE WITH?

In my country we call that a girlfriend or a wife. Protip. Both are annoying when they wanna be and needy as shit. So if you even manage to get what you want short term. You will suffer a nagging woman who at any moment can accuse you of rape thats not even your girlfriend or wife.

Congrats, the best cards are in her hand now. Shes got pot of greed and exodia man. Don't let the bitch draw.

How do you get a female roommate? I want one.

I'm generally in to redheads, but Faye Reagan doesn't do much for me. IDK what it is.

Attached: 1vbfsUV.jpg (474x266, 15K)

>leave the door open a little every time you fap and she's home
>wait for her to come in again
>ask her if she's just gonna watch or help out

Dude she clearly wants to fuck

The question is

How will you initiate it?

I think she was probably in shock that you continued and didn't know how to react

>female roomie
y

60k a year is good if not great money. move somewhere else and live like a middle class king you absolute fucking retarded virgin faggot soii boy

Attached: murr-6.png (520x293, 99K)

I'll take "shit that never ever happened" for 500 Alex