If you don't like gillette ad it must be because you support rape

>if you don't like gillette ad it must be because you support rape
Why are feminists like this? You can agree with an ads moral stance and still think it was a shitty, patronizing piece of shit.

Attached: 50796951_2329811233741105_890646118336036864_n.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Sure, but ideally you'd have the character to swallow your pride and let other people enjoy for their own sakes.

I don't think most people enjoy the ad, as much as they're using it as an excuse to virtue signal.

Because the number 1 rule of feminism is "hate men". Also arguably the only rule. So they'll use any excuse they can to hate you.

At least we are getting some double digit iq tier humor out of it

Attached: 50084485_815356812144872_6155355259553185792_o.jpg (1080x626, 54K)

So let them virtue signal, be the bigger person, and move on.

>equivocating a guy trying to get a girl's attention on the street to literal institutionalized rape
>maybe you're the scumbag!!!!!!1111
fucking feminists, their mental gymnastics belong in a circus

I liked it but how was that supposed to make me want to buy their razors

If you get butthurt about some ad you might have too few actual problems

Stop being a reactionary

>I find something stupid, I express that
>you find me doing that annoying, you express that
You're literally doing the same thing. Be the bigger person and move on.

Why do you robots get pissed off at this advertisement that demonizes Chad behavior towards robots.

Are you really pro getting bullied on? Are you really cat calling girls in the street like some douchebag nigger? Why are you guys angry at women disliking nigger behavior. Grow up and behave like gentleman

Attached: 6fba4f0b659f0079fa43b583c065b6c3.jpg (850x1519, 155K)

You people don't realise most male hygiene/grooming shit is bought by women while it may seem dumb to patonizing their customers it's really not that bad of an ad taking into account the target

This Ad was created by the same people who will cynically claim to be coming from a position of "empathy for men", but when there's no-one around they're drinking out of "Male Tears" mugs, and laughing about how many white men are dying from fentanyl.

This advert and others like it are the Progressive Left's best attempt at sympathetic, persuasive propaganda. "We're all about empathy, men. Here's how you can do better".

The image that Progressives have of themselves, as moralizing Guardians of the culture. Arrogantly sitting atop the cultural landscape, totally certain of their own moral superiority, delineating and instructing men on "right action" and "how to be a man".

Cynically claiming to represent sexual assault or bullying victims - and framing anyone who objects to their moralizing narcissism as being inherently "fragile" or further proof of how utterly correct the idea of "toxic masculinity" is.

That's what is so infuriating about Progressives. They live in an ideological bubble, sheltered from any opposing views by online censorship, and an almost total saturation of their ideological ilk all throughout the media and government.

>hurr if you say somethings stupid you're butthurt, get real problems loser
double digit iq points be kicking in

This ad has LITERALLY changed my life. I will never watch guy stuff again and I'm going to try to cry more. I'll start by going on a Disney binge. You pussies need to follow my lead and MAN up!

Attached: I only want to end this suffering.jpg (723x1280, 168K)

I think this is one of the main reasons why this Advert has infuriated so many people - because of what it represents in the big picture. The absolute total saturation of the culture in far left propaganda, and the lack of any challenge to it. Any propaganda they put out will have thousands of progressives on social media, and sympathetic journalists, PRE-EMPTIVELY framing any dissent as proof of how much Progressivism is needed, or necessary. Articles will be written, with ready make talking points, each one of them coming from a position of unchallenged moral narcissism.

No-one in the media will question WHY this advert should be taken at face-value. WHY we are expected to believe that the social justice ideologues behind it, who have been peddling anti-male lies and ideological sentiment for years, should be taken completely at their word, should be assumed to be coming from a genuine position of empathy.

Instead, articles will be written about how URGENT this advert is. How "on the button" it is, how culturally necessary. How any dissent, any disagreement, is proof of how "men need to be better".

What will NEVER be question is the apparent moral certainty of the progressive ideologues that peddle this type of propaganda, what their underlying motivations are, what their ideology TRULY is..

No, we're left to an online wilderness of sites like this, and comments sections of Youtube videos, where any dissent is removed and deleted by a group of Progressive media graduates sitting in an office of a billion dollar multi-national company's marketing department. While cynical marketing executives, pompous and effeminate Social Justice activists and leftist politicians all sit around in private meetings discussing how best to saturate the culture with their propaganda, how best to socially engineer men into a New, 21st Century Man.

"We just want an honest conversation about masculinity, to stop rape and bullying" they scream, while pre-emptively dismissing any opposing view.

Their so called "honest conversations" are never such Contrived and media-created social engineering projects, a series of synthetic "cultural conversations" that have zero tolerance for any opposing view.

That's why this Ad has stoked the fury it has. It's part of a society wide campaign of gaslighting against men, the cynical claim to "empathy" by radical leftist ideologues that hate white men and revel in their suffering. The absolute perfection of far-left propaganda, and the usage of a blanket media consensus to pre-emptively dismiss and discourage ANY disagreement EVER.

This is Soviet union-tier. Their cynical claim to "empathy" is juxtaposed by the fact that they would NEVER do an equivalent advert showing the worst aspects of female behavior. In fact, the same blanket media consensus that frames this Ad as part of a "necessary social conversation on the role of men in the 21st century, with the best interests of men at heart" - would all UNITE in another blanket media consensus to CONDEMN any equivalent advert aimed at women.

Imagine a Gillette venus advert showing a woman cheating on and cuckolding her husband, tricking him into raising a child that isn't his, before using the divorce system to take half his assets.. Then claiming that this is part of a "societal conversation on how Women can, and should DO BETTER".

No, that would never happen. An advert like that would be dismissed as "sexist" and "misogynistic" by the exact same people who are promoting the male-equivalent, as if it is an absolute paragon of 21st century morality.

It's cynical, far left propaganda. Nothing more.

Attached: Average Male Feminist.jpg (949x918, 246K)

I haven't even watched the ad, who the fuck cares about tv anymore?

And the people who want everyone to conform to a narrow and archaic code of behavior that's barely relevant in the modern world are better?

It's not just catcalling
>Lol you cannot approach or compliment a woman bro
>Lol you can never interrupt a blabbering woman in a work meeting bro
>Lol you can never grill meat bro
>Lol you can never let boys roughhouse bro
>Lol you cannot do anything that would give the slightest indication that your scrotum is still attached to your body bro

Wish I could make an ad showing women making false rape accusations or black people robbing and killing people with the message of how women and black people need to be better, and then attack anyone who gets angry about the ad by saying "If you're upset that I'm simply saying SOME women and black people do these things you must be guilty of doing these things yourself".

But sadly something like that would never be given a public platform or attention, because women and black people control the media. Well no, jews control the media, and the use the media to always biasedly promote women and black people

Anything that ginormous douche Piers Morgan is against is alright in my books, tho'.

Only normies do desu
Its just a stupid commercial, no need to get upset

If you let that dissuade you, that means the plan is working.

Women are on a crusade to make approaching and interacting with them as dangerous and unpleasant as possible, so that only the most confidant Chads will ever approach them again.

Attached: the final plan.png (618x373, 29K)

Yes you can, no one is making it illegal

So, knowing this, why not approach anyway and enjoy a field free from competition?

My meaning was clear, autismo

Because you're not Chad, retard.
Wow that wasn't original.

So? What have I got to lose? If the alternative is being like you I'll take the risk.

>What have I got to lose?
Your freedom, when you're arrested for trying to rape a woman.

I do everything you mentioned and ill keep on doing it despite that commercial, some stupid commercial wont affect my life

Kek that doesnt happen you paranoid retard

Again that wasn't what I meant

Woman detected.
Defintely not original.

Im not a woman, do unironically think women come to this board?
Im sorry that you are a beta who is afraid of approaching women

>The image that Progressives have of themselves, as moralizing Guardians of the culture. Arrogantly sitting atop the cultural landscape, totally certain of their own moral superiority
This is everyone, or almost everyone. People are just really bad at perspective-taking, or "taking a walk in someone else's shoes." After all, if things aren't problematic, they're degenerate.

The dude who runs that account is a manlet jew

Are you people limited? Gillete is rusing you all by creating a purposefully controversial commercial to create a backlash and massively spread its image. The jew niggers behind a massive multi-million dollar company aren't ignorantly tossing ultra-feminist garbage without understanding the consequences.

Controversy sells.

They retarded

>If your blackness can't take watching a commercial about behaving like civilized human beings without starting riots and burning down your neighborhood, maybe it's cause you're a ginormous nigger
Something tells me that wouldn't be his response to a preachy, demonizing commercial targeted at Basketball Americans

Attached: have_it_your_way_niggers.jpg (2203x2937, 507K)

Now that you parody me i feel disgusted at my arrogance. Okay, you [plural] aren't limited but Gillete is *probably* rusing you [plural].

>2019
>still falling for sjw bait
>still making threads about it
everyone who gives a shit about this is a reddit-tier newfag and needs to leave post-fucking-haste

thank you

Attached: 1345427050886.jpg (250x194, 7K)

You're all goddamn retards, this is exactly the response Gillette thought they would get, it's all manifactured to create controversy around it considering the current political climate, do you dipshits really think you're smarter than the people in charge of shit like this?
And of course Jow Forums and incels are eating this shit up because they're brainless retards, and while you're busy arguing with leftists on the internet you're giving them free exposure. I can't believe you faggots had the balls to call anyone an NPC. Stop fucking posting this shit.

Attached: 1483018073630.jpg (720x528, 50K)

the whole "controversy sells" is a meme. and boycotts do work. Why do you think chosenites are forcing their american slaves to never take part in the BDS movement.

>the whole "controversy sells" is a meme
This.
> Why do you think chosenites are forcing their american slaves to never take part in the BDS movement.
What?

still not entirely clear on which parts of masculinity aren't considered toxic. hopefully the free-thinking rebels and sworn enemies of the traditional order who work at Grey Advertising Global, revenue of $1.3 billion, subsidiary of WPP plc, revenue of $15.2 billion, can enlighten me.

These ads are made by the same retards who think "Don't beat your wife" ads actually work. No one saw this and went, "hmm, maybe I should stop harassing women." It doesn't work and is the most annoying form of virtue signaling. Honestly, I don't understand why these companies shove their noses in shit like this when they main demographic to like these ads are basedboys who can't grow a beard or don't shave, or people just adamantly against your product. No average Joe will see this and be moved to buy your product.
Also imagine an ad that demonizes all females by saying "don't be a bitch" or "know when to shut up." It's just unironic sexist bullshit made so people will feel smug about being a decent person. It's like that Adam Ruins Everything show, just banal auto fellatio for the sake of one upping people who don't care.

Attached: 716911.jpg (500x500, 150K)

Haha mane I love woke capital

These reactionaries are braindead just like the SJWs

Keep telling yourself that, but you're a lot stupider than you think. They literally do this shit on purpose? That's their job.
And do you think anyone would be talking about Gillette that much if you idiots didn't blow it up for them? They know how vocal and easily offended you are, everyone has since 2016 and they took advantage of that. Do you really believe the few pathetic neckbeards who are going to boycott their products will make up for all the normies who got exposed to them and saw the whole ordeal about angry alt right incel terrorists being triggered by it?

Based capitalist jews tricking aut right incels

Women need to stop bullying, abusing and manipulating other women and men and face up to the problems of their gender. I believe that women can be good.

I believe that they can move on from their deeply entrenched sexism and history of manipulating, abusing and destroying the psyches of other women and men.

"If your femininity can't take watching an ad about losing weight without demanding that men be forced to pretend you're beautiful, maybe it's cause you're ginormous."
Someone post this, I don't have twatter

They don't think its a "shitty, patronizing piece of shit." They think the it's the liberals and the jews waging a war on men.

Well maybe they should stop waging a war on us then.

Anybody who thinks this is anything more than a simple ruse to rile up retards like OP for big brand recognition is a NPC

That's probably the issue. If they just made fun of the absurdity of the shit in the ad they would have been more convincing, but instead they had to make it about liburrals, incels, jews or trannies and space niggers as usual.

That's just people on Jow Forums and trolls mostly. Most men don't like it for the basic reasons that it paints men as evil and is very patronizing.

If you made a similar ad portraying women as being evil for all the bad things they do and saying they can be good, that would cause a fucking implosion.

good point on the idea of one of these ads aimed negatively at women. it's insane how backwards and hypocritical things have become. I feel your pain user. I'm on your side. no I'm not a virgin neck beard or anything like that just a normal dude with an open mind. I'm on your side , our side

Everyone is well aware that ads like this one make part of the audience go home and google "was hitler right", in the same way ridiculously macho gun ads make part of the audience want to donate to Diane Feinstein. They're trying sell an identity, not a razor, and in order to sell that identity to a cynical audience they have to use costly signalling. People won't go out and buy gillette the ad convinced them, they'll do it because they don't want to be the kind of person who doesn't buy gillette.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but that's because it's true. this shit is exactly like what you said. I don't understand how people don't want to or can't see how demasculinizing, dehumanizing our culture has become. I'm a man I will be loud proud and take risks. I was biologically built for it. that's like me going on a crusade to stop women from being nurturing, having periods and having long hair. it's abrasive to my soul. I can't take this stupid shit anymore

If controversy sold blizzard wouldn't be tanking right now and bethesda wouldnt be 5 steps away from being force fed a permanent shit sandwich

>that demonizes Chad behavior towards robots.
No. Chad gets away with this. They'll fuck him, and then blame the robot for his crimes.
We're the sacrificial scapegoat of the century.

Attached: jeremy-meeks.jpg (857x1050, 191K)

The problem with pandering commercials or media like this is that it represents them wanting to control you and the way you are and think and feel.
>They know what's right and you have to listen to them
Even in cases where the message is harmless or even good, it's still not okay. You're not supposed to be told what to do what to think and what to feel by anyone else. You're supposed to live how you want on your own terms and in within the perimeters of righteous liberty. Righteous liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. Any entity or person thinking they have some kind of moral high ground or right to tell you what you need to think or what you need to believe is "right" is automatically wrong, and evil. Even if the message is "don't kill people" it doesn't matter. good message, bad message, it's irrelevant. You must be able to choose for yourself based on the criteria I mentioned. Otherwise you lose your individuality, liberty, freedom of choice, and freedom of mind. Which is what these kinds of entities, and especially feminists, want.

>i am picking [side] because certain people picked [other side]

The done thing nowadays is to cause controversy on purpose because it gets the most attention. Companies know that the silent majority are not going to bouycott their products or scream and shout so they intentially pander to the vocal minority which causes controversy and gets them attention. The same recently with all of the vegan nonsense, companies pandering to the minority in order to create controversy in the silent majority. They will keep getting away with it because they release how docile and complacent consumers have become. The best thing you can do is keep living your life and not let it effect you, if you let it get to you then theyve won. The more your ignore it and resist the angrier they will become because they know they cant get to you with their programming.

Good job kikes: I'm only buying double edge safety razors from now on. Gilette can suck my hairy ass. You dun goof'd faggots.
Um sorry sweaty, but let us explain to you from our ivory tower why you're a sexist oppressor piece of shit and everything you think and do is wrong, and if you contradict us in any way, you're only further verifying our schizophrenic tautologies and unfalsifiable arguments.

Attached: huffpost-1000x600.png (1000x600, 711K)

Top fucking kek user. (I don't have one either)

>Why are feminists like this? You can agree with an ads moral stance and still think it was a shitty, patronizing piece of shit.

yeah but why make such a gigantic deal about it if you're not vaguely uncomfortable, on some level, with the stance it's taking.

complaining like e.g. this (and certainly among other people who haven't stopped retard screeching the whole time) just looks like searching for a presentable, "acceptable" excuse to shit on something you don't want to engage with, or disagree with.

>Just stfu and deal with it when some random fucking razor manufacturer who has no fucking business lecturing ANYONE in ANY WAY on morals and politics and such starts using its adverts as literal shameless fucking leftist propaganda pieces.
Fuck you nigger, drink bleach unironically.

Who wouldn't want a corporation that recently got caught using child labor to lecture them on morality in a commercial? What are you, a misogynist?

You're on the right track, but need to think one step further.
Who has facial hair, but does not buy Gillette products?
Image related

Think of how cigarettes were originally marketed to women.
They made it out to be rebellious, they made it out to be like smoking cigarettes made a woman look more independent. Now apply that to Gillette. Gillette is making a similar association. They want to inoculate the perception that "good men" are clean-shaven men. They want all the bugmen with facial hair to start thinking
>is my beard "toxic masculinity"?
>should I shave it all off to show the world I approve of alternative forms of masculinity?

Attached: 1522219844643.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

It's not about 'treating women better' it's about normalizing the concept of toxic masculinity of which there is no scientific evidence that this exists. there is no such thing as 'toxic masculinity' more than there is 'toxic femininity'

I forgot to add, I think there will be a second follow-up campaign to this ad. It will be a bunch of men shaving their beards in solidarity with this commercial.

>You're all goddamn retards, this is exactly the response Gillette thought they would get, it's all manifactured to create controversy around it considering the current political climate
Probably not. The trend of mainstream videos (like the Youtube Rewind 2018) having MASSIVE dislike/like ratios happened too recently for this ad to be created on the fly like that to fulfill this purpose. They probably anticipated controversy but not to this level.
You really should research stories about the baby boomer board members of big corporations and their complete disconnect from things like YouTube and Streaming culture. They don't engage with it and sometimes their understanding is very very poor, and certainly not on the cutting edge riding the trends of the last quarter through the holiday season.

>yeah but why make such a gigantic deal about it if you're not vaguely uncomfortable, on some level, with the stance it's taking.
because it normalizes a conspiracy theory (toxic masculinity) as a base factor and problem that can be solved which partly explains why this stance needs to exist.

>yeah but why make such a gigantic deal about it if you're not vaguely uncomfortable, on some level, with the stance it's taking.
I'm not making a big deal out of it. I made a thread on Jow Forums because the bullshit logic annoys me a bit. Stop pulling this copout.

I love the black guy cock blocking the white guy from going up to the white woman and trying to flirt with her

God you people suck. Did it ever occur to you that it isn't just one ad? It's the combination of the news, social media, and ads from huge corporations staying shit that we all know, but it's easy to just target men as a whole because we haven't yet established that maybe all men aren't the same. (but don't you dare identify any groups by color)

Frankly, I don't agree even with this message that boys fighting is wrong. It's in our nature. This doesn't just happen because of shit parents or television. It's that as we mature, we stop doing shit like this because we find other outlets for our desire for competition and physical stimulation. It's not acceptable to sexually harass women (even if these days they are cunts), but we shouldn't just be "better men". We have an absolute duty to be better than women. Especially in a world where women are dismantling society for their own feefees and want the benefits of being both men AND women.

I'm tired of being told "I'm the problem". Nys faggot

Attached: 1547020647554.png (1000x1413, 600K)

This, I hate the boycotters too but I also don't agree with the company policy of letting identity politics dictate what they advertise, it's just fucking stupid and I don't know what they expected to happen. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an actual retarded woman who is responsible for this.

This is why we can't have nice things. Dumb ass feminists.

It's not a conspiracy, the proof is the boycott. If anyone was masculine in a "non-toxic" way how would the ad serve to insult them?

>there is no such thing as 'toxic masculinity' more than there is 'toxic femininity'
They won't touch this one, would trigger too many trannys.

eyyy post the gravy

i stopped buying Gilette products a long time ago, but mentally i wrote them off after i saw that commercial where they claim they make the most affordable blades, then show the evolution of blades and somehow they go from good technology, to inferior tech that costs more. they went from safety razors to being able to charge 500% more for some piece of shit.
they're pure liar scum, just like every other corporation now.

Razor blades ads over here are about literal lumberjacks carrying whole trees with one arm. Nice shithole you've got there lately, you sissies.

this origigigogo

every fucking time the "correct opinion" is the one who tells the other to be the bigger man like fuck off

that's not proof. there is no scientific evidence that supports this false pathology.

because statistically, it isn't white people or older black men who catcall/rape/beat women
yet this ad makes them look bad
also women don't care if chad does it

Women don't care when Chad hits on them in public, or when Chad bullies kids. They find it hot and attractive.
Women are filthy fucking hypocrites.

Cool story bro but truth be toldI didn't even watch the ad nor have I read your post.

This isn't just feminists. It's the oldest style of inflammatory rhetoric in the book. It's shitty, but don't act like any one group uses it exclusively.

>Why do you robots get pissed off at this advertisement that demonizes Chad behavior towards robots.

Because none of these rules apply to Chad.

I don't use gay gillete. WHO BIC HERE?

Attached: horriblesubs approves.jpg (331x331, 33K)

You're forgetting this has happened 100000 times before. It's kind of like that mafia city meme. The game devs and game marketers know if they create shitty seemingly incompetent ads, people will watch into it and talk about their game. Gillette knows this too and has done the same. It's worked too

Life seems a lot less bad if you don't acknowledge trending outrage.

BIC HERE!

Fuck gillette, I get better shaving results with a 10 cent plastic razor than with their overpriced garbage.

Attached: 1547337289842.png (243x309, 8K)

>men should be more open about their feelings
Oh okay. I feel that this commercial is misrepresenting me as a man with the smug condescending tone. I believe masculinity is a vital part of me and I feel deeply offended and saddened when people talk about it like it's something toxic.
>HURR DURR LOOK AT THAT MANBABY CRY ;;(((( BOOHOO MALE TEARS

Huh.

Attached: pepe-hate.png (186x192, 45K)

My feeling is that "controversy sells" isn't what's going on here, because companies are terrified of tarnishing their brand. I think they really think this is the way the wind is blowing. But then, these are also people who don't understand why Trump was elected president.

This. They probably saw all the mainstream memes and news about #RESISTANCE, thinking that's what the world is about, and then wanted to cash in. Little do they know it's a loud minority and numbers speak for themself. Movies that do this shit lose viewers, games that do this shit lose players, politicians who do this shit lose elections, and products that do this shit lose buyers.