I have been almost on every Jow Forums board

i have been almost on every Jow Forums board
and desu Jow Forums is the nicest and least toxic one of them all

thnak you

Attached: thx.png (645x773, 10K)

>[grabs your ass while saying "no homo"]

Comfiest board

Attached: 05FD6A4E-0AD4-405D-BC2F-D29FDCFFD7DA.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>[grabs your ass while saying "full homo"]

Its really sucks when it gets filled with trash though.

Post body

hi

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 702K)

It's because exercise helps with depression so people here are less depressed than other parts of Jow Forums

Admittedly there have been fewer discord trannies posting here lately. Usually its not this nice

At its best, this board is excellent.
At its worst, you feel like you’re on /poltv/ lite.

Attached: 86C1F77C-9FAA-4987-A9DB-4F0DBD86890C.png (506x506, 110K)

>least toxic of them all
I had to take a break from Jow Forums because the crabs in the bucket thing and blackpilling thing was getting really bad. I find Jow Forums more comfy desu.

Attached: 1555511958973.jpg (416x416, 15K)

shockingly, /ck/ is one of the very worst, they are such pissy catty bitches

There's a lot of women on a cookie board, shocking

Dont worry soon there will be none

Hopefully it stays this way, but I have noticed a recent uptick in lookism/r9k threads.
Remember to sage and report those to keep the board comfy. Let them know Jow Forums is for self improvement not self-hate projection.

Attached: image.jpg (650x650, 326K)

Just been over to /ck/ and holy shit you're right
/x/ is pretty chill Ive found

it's really not as comfy and nice as it was before incel and lookism faggots invaded this board with their 'cope' posting

moot's favorite board was always the papercraft/origami one, i think it's /po/
and yeah i mean with subject matter like that they're gonne be chill as fuck

it's fun meaning to click on Jow Forums but accidentally hitting /po/. absolute opposites in every way.

lots of toxic doxing tho

scooby?

I agree that it is one of the nicest ones, but the board has seen better times.
The trannyfaggotry and Jow Forums cancer is growing worse, it also is pretty tiresome how many threads get consumed and derailed by Jow Forums-tier discussion.

For me, it's the McChicken threads

It’s a good board overall, I frequent it more than any other, cause I find it genuinely useful at times. Lotta tranny/Manlet/tfw no gf/ natty lifting is a waste of time posting bullshit

I was around during the Zyzz/TinyTrip era and the board culture is different but I would actually say it's a bit more positive and friendly around here. There's way more manlet/insecurity/feels threads than there used to be but compared to the other boards on the site we are getting off easy. People have a tendency to be nicer to each other on here than they are on a lot of other boards and less of a crab in the bucket mentality, so to speak.

Jow Forums is the nicest board, Jow Forums is mid-bottom tier in terms of "niceness". It was better pre2016.

>Jow Forums
>good

Jow Forums used to be a comfy place but now it's full of guys who wont post their own body while demanding that you post body so that they can bully you over your chin and hairline

I think that /an/ is much comfier. Most of their negativity is contained in their hourly pitbull hate threads and the rest of the board is either anons posting webms of their cute animals or anons asking for advice.

The best boards are the low traffic one. Jow Forums somehow has pretty high traffic inspite of only 1% of the population of the world being fit.

>a recent uptick in lookism/r9k threads
>recent

everyone wants to be fit, duh

We're all going to make it, fren.

Although I could do without the multiple nofap/off topic threads. Like I wish there was a nofap general to clean up the board a bit.

Attached: 56697000_1012359872301800_4391911429494538240_n (1).jpg (634x960, 66K)