It's my 19th Birthday today and I feel fucking miserable

It's my 19th Birthday today and I feel fucking miserable.

My dad made sure yesterday was also as miserable as possible for me as he could make it and now today he'd just act as if nothing from yesterday happened at all, as if he didn't do anything wrong. He even made the "gift" he gave me feel like shit.
>handed me over a shitty quality amp for my guitar
>then just throws the receipt at me
>apparently it costs 50$
>"i hope you're grateful and happy with what i bought you because this costed me money as you can see"

I didn't feel happy about my birthday in goddamn years. Fuck.

Attached: 1545735096184.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-499971583/happy-birthday/s-mLiBt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try 24 faggot

Attached: anime-manga-drawing-female-chibi-manga-5ac075655b3213.1339665815225624053736.jpg (900x880, 101K)

>act as if nothing from yesterday happened at all
When anything happens at home
soundcloud.com/user-499971583/happy-birthday/s-mLiBt
Turning 20 later this year and have no idea what I'm doing or going to do. c:

happy birthday user
I turn 20 in two days

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x720, 144K)

Happy birthday user!
Do me a favor and dream about me caring about you

Attached: gondola on a puddle.png (550x550, 92K)

36 in a couple days. Thinking of getting some cocaine/xtc and a hotel room for myself.

man cutters really are attention whores huh? Go deeper next time you fucking pussy, and stop posting your bitch ass papercuts.

21 here. It's over, bros. Every moment we go on living is an insult to the idea of what life should be.

Attached: 1510686001059.jpg (480x480, 12K)

maybe it's part of how he was raised, so don't take it personally. He just doesn't know how to properly love you.

hahah yea

stfu btw nigger

19th birthday was a few days ago. Time just keeps moving. Miserable.

Take a deep breath in, say thank you, and then figure out what you're going to do next. If you're miserable living with your dad, consider moving out; do you know what you want to do in life?

You guys are way too young to start thinking of yourselves as robots.

t. also turning 19 this year

Gatekeeper, you do know that anyone can have problems right?

Your arm? In that case attention whore

Well shit i only have 2 months left and im the same age as you user but then again im married So meh

who even has birthdays after elementary school

Just wait until you turn 24. I turned 24 last year and it surprised me just how old I was. I still remember graduating high school at 18 years old like it was yesterday. Time passed by quickly. It's been 5 years since then going on 6. I can't believe that I'm at the half decade mark. You're gonna get really scared when it's apparent that time goes quicker than you think it does.

Attached: 1541651891672.jpg (752x816, 72K)

Not him but fuck off young people are more capable of change you nigger

happy birthday.

you need to move out and get away form your toxic parents asap.

good luck

Attached: 1538680636908.jpg (867x881, 262K)

Jesus fuck and I thought my arms were skinny

Hey Happy Birthday man, recently turned 19 myself too.

I can relate to what your dad did, shitty thing for him to do, that sort of stuff is why I hate birthdays.

Are you still living with your parents? If so I'd suggest moving out. You don't have to ghost them, just start living life without them.

Attached: 1539091412125.jpg (1920x1195, 647K)

Happy birthday, user! I've spent my last couple birthdays on my own exploring and doing what I like. It's sometimes lonely, but it's a blessing to be your own man.
Sorry about your dad, but just try to be better than him for us, okay? Not all dads are perfect (just look at us), but hang on there for us, bud.

What is the point of the hotel room?

>youre a homeless crackhead arent you