When did this stop being the GOAT body?

When did this stop being the GOAT body?

Attached: Bruce Lee.jpg (360x403, 46K)

When autistic faggots with every mental complex possible started worshipping roided up bloatlords

never did.

When it became common place for body builders to use steroids. Everyone's view became warped.

I wouldn't say it was right when roids became common, but like soon after, during the middle of Arnold's career, he went around roided out of his ass and so did everyone to compete with him.
Normies had and still have no idea what is natty or not or what even goes into building a body, so when people like Arnold and his competition became popular people simply thought that's the result of more training.

Just ask the avarage person today on someone ridiculous like Ronnie Coleman and they will probably tell you they think he doesn't use steroids and his body is perfectly achievable if you work hard enough.

as much as i love bruce lee's physique he had a small frame
people with bigger frames should strive to look good in their frames, and if they can, being bigger than lee makes sense

because you can literally get that body doing just pushups and crunches

>roided up meatheads are cool
You're living in the past. A variant of the basic Lee is sweeping the planet, it's called the rock Deano.

Attached: Lynn-on-Pancake-Flake-Nose-1024x648.jpg (1024x648, 517K)

The ideal body isnt what this board thinks. People here are obviously into lifting weights and want to look huge. Ideal body for women is probably otter mode to maybe 10 pounds of more muscle then otter.

When did we all stop wanting to look like brad pitt in fight club?

bloatlord gymcels absolutely destroyed by the climbing chad

fpbp

Attached: Bruce Lee Record at Hak Keung Gymnasium.jpg (236x420, 32K)

Attached: climber.png (1076x1600, 394K)

Kys gymbabby

(((roids)))
>if they are muscular then it must be roids
>no way they can genetically get like that
>my insecurity is so great that I have to slander anyone who works harder or is more blessed genetically than me

>Aiming for Bruce Lee physique
>Not aiming for based Bolo

Attached: bolo.jpg (1000x503, 106K)

>Cutting vs Bulking

>When did this stop being the GOAT body?
For me when I realized how short this guy really is. It just never crossed my mind as a kid.

Honestly, Bruce looks skinny as fuck. The main features of his physique which really stand out are his abs and lats/upper back, which lends itself well to martial arts for sure. And his calisthenics feats were very impressive, if not a bit offset by the fact that he only weighed 130lbs, which means it's less weight he has to move.

But other than that, his absolute strength was likely to be lacking. How much did he squat, bench and overhead press? No one knows, all we have is secondhand stories from people who knew him that are probably blowing their stories out of proportion.
My guess is that he was very strong, for a 130lbs man. But he simply didn't have enough muscle to do anything amazing in terms of absolute strength.

The one reason why someone would want his physique is if you're a martial artist and you're genetically gifted with a lot of fast-twitch muscle fibers, which he was. That's why he was so fast and could take advantage of being skinny. But otherwise, you're just going to be a relatively slow twig, which is basically what ultramarathon runners are.

Attached: bruce training.png (1000x980, 2.05M)

Bolo's phisique is top tier
So is Bruce's

Attached: P-bolo_yeung_3654-2.jpg (800x800, 79K)

>3x10 95lbs squat
ugh
>3x8 70-80lbs barbell curl
great for his bodyweight
>pushup 70-80lbs 3x10
equates to maybe 150lbs bench press 3x10, which is amazing for his bodyweight. this is the only one that's actually questionable as to how he performed the pushups

Interesting. So he mostly did light and endurance based work while maintaining a very low body fat.

>95 pound squat
>like 6 different types of curls
This can't be right