Who else still /afraid of the dark/ here, fuck lads i hate living alone

who else still /afraid of the dark/ here, fuck lads i hate living alone

Attached: 90239489284.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Nah, just fap towards the darkness and say 'this is for you' to scare ghosts away.

Attached: 47362125_423277721799625_7336010106724679680_n.jpg (746x512, 33K)

No but I get scared when things go bump and mom's not home at night and sometimes I have nightmares when I fall asleep and she isn't home

No I always wanted the door to my room closed but since my sister and I shared it my dad would leave it half open and the hall light on.
My protests against this proved fruitless.
>I can't sleep with the light o-
>"Go the fuck back to bed."
Heh, thanks pop

Take control. Make sure all the doors are locked. Get a security system if possible. Arm yourself with a kitchen knife. Makes me feel better desu

>Arm yourself with a kitchen knife.
Nice escalation, but still applicable.

Attached: 1524667568791.jpg (328x448, 18K)

They were wanting to make sure you weren't gonna rape your sis

>They were wanting to make sure you weren't gonna rape your sis

pretty much this

Yup. There's things out there

>kitchen knife
Can't stab the demon stalking you in the shadows of your home user

fear is one of the best feelings

>1488
D-dont scare me like that uncle adolf

Attached: 1539613088717.jpg (923x713, 68K)

dont worry your blanket will hide you from your monsters.

dont let your feet stick out.

Testing poating

>being scared of the dark
what are you guys, fucking 8 years old? grow up anons cmon.

If it were the dark and the dark alone you feared, you'd be happy to have no one telling you lights are a waste of electricity.

I am only afraid of the dark that comes after life. And the kind of dark that lies beyond sanity.

If you're all alone and afraid of the dark, when you hear something go bump, just sing song lyrics to violent or empowering songs; if you don't know any, make one up at random.

>Example: random bump in the kitchen
>You: "~I'm gonna kick your ass motherfuckerrr~
>~If you fuckin' come out at me~
>~Gonna kick your ass you little biiiiitch~
>~So come on and fuckin' eat my shit~

Just do something to pump you up and feel like even if there is something in your house, you would beat the shit out of the slimy motherfucker. You're tough, you don't have to put up with this shit.

Attached: Screaming memeing.jpg (236x215, 7K)

what you fear in the void of darkness is what you fear within yourself

>living alone
my dream.
I could fart anytime, anywhere, noone hearing, noone complaining
I could keep my room constantly warm and the rest of the house getting fuckin' frozen.
I could play LEGOs all over the day, and not having to clean any mess until I actually need some space.

I could enjoy dark nights without fuckin lights of cellphones charging, HVACs leds, glowing wall clocks, lights from the road, and whatever.

Attached: he1hjl7csm621.jpg (540x1272, 199K)

>what you fear in the void of darkness is what you fear within yourself

*tips*

No. I feel afraid of whatever is behind me and in the corners of my eyes when I'm alone, though.

Yes and it is really embarrassing. I am an adult man and I am still extremely fearful. How people here take night walks is beyond me. Especially when they have headphones in, I would be paranoid.

Attached: 0F1A4C88-C95B-48E9-BFDB-395B2F407D75.jpg (502x384, 54K)

Me OP,always been because always lived in the middle of fucking nothing,i have a few stories to share too if anyone wants to hear them.

>tfw afraid of going blind
>tfw will open my eyes several times while trying to sleep just to check I can still see

>,i have a few stories to share too if anyone wants to hear them.

me, I love spooky middle of nowhere stories desu

I am, I sleep with a nightlight but sometimes even that isn't enough.

Anyone remember that green text where the uncle user was visiting his young niece and his sister came up and said "bedroom door open user".

Bring those in boooooiiiiiiiiii.

Attached: 1524667178064.jpg (358x483, 28K)

yes. if i was user i would have lost my shit and caused a scene. fuck do you take me for bitch?

>fuck do you take me for bitch?

a qt