Redpill me on Spam, rice and eggs every day for breakfast

Redpill me on Spam, rice and eggs every day for breakfast

Attached: E4DB3AE0-B397-4153-85FB-6F96D8D697D4.jpg (460x613, 52K)

Ain't trustin meat in can

I like Hawaiians killing themselves with diabetes

>high fat
>high carbs
>breakfast
Not going to make it

It'd be better as a post-workout recovery meal.

Not cut-friendly but good for bulking. All depends on portion size, too.

Breakfast? Heh. Haven't eaten it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having my fridge and pantry locked between 4am and 12pm, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my fridge and pantry to be lockedup. Would you care to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 3 reasons:

1. Discipline
2. Mental toughness
3. It raises my testosterone

My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by intermittently fasting (you've probably never heard of it, but then you do eat breakfast, like a DYEL old granny) I'm actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long (like the time between my meals) and heated debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, eating just ONCE a day (can you handle this?). I even started forcing my gf to eat once a day with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love fasting as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

She's already received a black mark for questioning my fasting practices stating that she wants "to go to brunch at a cafe" with me. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

Why do Koreans love spam so much? Ive read so many crazy stories about a black market for Spam amongst deployed soldiers selling it to Koreans for almost five times the amount per can.

The chemical lining on the inside of cans is an estrogen mimic, avoid cans as much as possible
>source, im a chemist

Fuck does that mean I should stay away from canned beer and other drinks?

Pls be joking.

I eat this stuff every morning. Its just an easy meal to make.

Wat do? Just throw out the spam?

Based

>Ingredients: Pork (89%), (((Starch))), Water, Salt, Ham (2%), (((Sugar))), Stabiliser (Trisodium Diphosphate), (((Flavourings))), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)

>((( )))
go back to weirdo

good luck on your kidney stone goals for 2019

>guy says "avoid cans"
>user asks "what about stuff in cans"

user, pls be handsome because you're clearly not bright.

I can tell you're poor, how could I know something so intimate about your life?

Because it's spiced meat that goes with everything and never goes bad. You can't do that with any other type of meat.

6 slices of Spam a day is not fucking good you. Spam is so heavily salted it should really only ever be eaten as an occasional treat.

Freakin best m8

Wtf is wrong with you you autist?

I eat maybe 3 thin slices every other day

I hope your not eating the whole can per meal