How do I not go insane from cocoon mode?

How do I not go insane from cocoon mode?

Attached: 1554453262753.png (482x427, 79K)

soon 26 years old khv here. it only gets worse and you don't go back from this. I will kill myself in the end I think.

27 here. It gets worse.

uh you leave this """cocoon""" mode, and become a normal person????

Literally just go outside more often. Ever since I started running 2-3x a week my mental health has been far better. Besides that shop for your own food, take walks, go to the coffee shop, etc. Also, taking a martial art is an easy way to get into a social group.
t. living alone for a few years

Define "normal".

>taking a martial art is an easy way to get into a social group
Looked at BJJ beginner groups today. Worth getting in to?

I don't know. I have never *not* been in cocoon mode.

Attached: 1529265681693.png (740x900, 927K)

Cocoon mode only works for certain people under certain situations. Tell us why you did it in the first place. From what I can tell cocoon mode only works if:
1) You have enough social skills or lasting friends to reintegrate once you emerge
2) You already have something productive to spend your extra time on (heavy university load, time consuming training regiment, independent projects etc) other than shitposting online.

For sure, BJJ is in my top 3 favorite activities. Had to take a few months' break due to a knee sprain and I still think about it all the time. Just have to temper your ego and train in a way where you're less likely to get hurt.

Waveshine into upsmash?

Hax confirmed Jow Forums poster

You go insane then you ride it.

Attached: IMAG3804.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

Stop being cocoon mode. If I can ask a girl out, so can you.
She said no btw. I wish I was dead.

>lasting friends to reintegrate once you emerge
Holy shit, this. So much this. I randomly stumbled to old friends I haven't spoken to in four-five years and I've been hanging out with them as much as I can. Feels really great.

Just become a real life hero. It's the only way out, however you have to be one badass motherfucker mindset wise, as fedora as it may sound.

jesus christ user

based costco trash bags

Attached: 1555511155911.jpg (1050x809, 107K)

Mate. Tell me your address and I'll clean this shit up. No human should ever live in such conditions.

OP never said his goal was to get a gf you dense fuck

Wait, how do we define cocoon mode again? I thought it was just a better name for volcel.

Nice setup bro

Is one truly in cocoon mode if they still have their sanity?

Cocoon mode is hell dude don’t do it. I tried to isolate myself for a year and it fucked up my social skills. Could barely hold a ordinary conversation when i started school

>human
>implying

I did it. its not worth anything its a meme. just do small changes bro. i tried meditation i tried all that shit. life is not a zero sum game. go and enjoy shit. drink coffee if you like it. eat tasty food. hang out with friends. go out for walks. listen to good music.

>cocoon mode

the the fuck is cocoon mode? You ridiculous zoomers I swear

Oh. There are more of you guys. I know that DinoTendies is actually three raccoons in a trenchcoat.

A beautiful unique butterfly boy

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It's just a fancy term for "depression"

Newfag here, what is khv?

Don't forget to jerk off user. Been in cocoon mode since start of December. Strongest I've ever been. But you must sacrifice the semen and minor gains so you don't crave puss.

Cocoon mode has been a thing probably longer than you have been alive.

Attached: 1530972791151.gif (680x435, 135K)

based messy room poster

Go back

go back to reddet for the love of god

Cocoon mode is when you deliberately minimize all social interaction (including facebook/twitter/etc) to work hard towards mental and physical improvement. You sell and discard un-needed items and clothing, transform physically (usually through major weight loss or muscle gain if you're a skelly), clean up and change your living space, and develop with new skills and discipline, and probably get a higher GPA if you're a college student. You let as few people as possible during the process, so when you emerge from your "cocoon" you appear as a completely different person.
Basically you separate yourself from all goblins for 1-6 months and come back a new person. It helped my best friend. We were close friends in highschool but he went far away to UC Berkeley and none of our other friends did. His first semester sucked. He was an autist struggling to make friends and struggling to keep up academically, so instead of pushing out more he retracted for four months in his second semester. He checked in with his family and old friends as little as possible, didn't talk to new people, didn't chase pussy, deleted all his vidya games, stopped eating out, and turned his Facebook password over to me (with the promise that I'd only give him his new secret password once the four months were over). He started studying hard, reading books independently, training harder than ever, eating immaculately, and got a whole new set of clothes to fit his new body. When he came back that summer we hardly recognized him. He lost 30lbs and had visible abs for the first time ever. His ex that dumped him before now craved his dick but he rejected her because he was past the point of fucking skeletal weeaboos. He made friends effortlessly and was knowledgeable on topics far beyond the reach of just his academic education. He's one of the only cocoon mode success stories I know but I want to hear more.

Attached: This_a40081_5703098.jpg (680x989, 115K)

i'm serious you need to go back.

Hermit monks who went into the woods to study philosophy, scripture, and wilderness survival for months or years before they returned to society were the OG cocoon mode. I've seen it on Jow Forums since at least 2013.

Lurk more and you’ll figure all this out eventually.

Oh, right, that. Well, some people thrive from it, some do what Thoreau did and emerge from their cocoon a complete and utter twat.

That ain't cocoon mode chief. Being a hikkikomori is not the same as cocooning. The whole point of cocoon mode is to isolate yourself so that you can maximally focus on self improvement, not living in a hole like a fucking rat.

I have a job

Basically a pinnacle incel that can't even get a girl to hug him. I was a KHV in my teens and I remember the first time a girl hugged me intensely, it was like an unexpected adrenaline and endorphin rush unlike anything. It weirdly increased my confidence. It was such a big deal for my autistic former self that wonder if randomly getting a hug from a female acquaintance helped save me from growing up into a 21+ incel.

What if he has Zyzz tier physique now?

Ok then you're not even cocoon mode, you're just a disgusting slob. Please get off Jow Forums and clean your room.

Attached: Jordan_Peterson_c0-16-900-540_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 40K)

Kissless/hugless virgin

Say what you will about Thoreau's philosophy but he came back and became a famous and timeless author, something he never would have achieved without the cocoon.

Famous and impactful? Sure. But wanky nonetheless. I couldn't take more than a page of his self-aggrandizement. But that's just my tastes.

Nope I'm still a twink

Does that mean hugless? How does that even happen?

It's just doom from here

Attached: 1554783930292.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

Hand-holding.

28 year old khv here and ive been living on my own since i was like 18 years old. Ive detached from reality completely and even though im like a 8/10 now i dont socialize at all. I dont like it and id rather spend time alone. I dont get along with people cause im a real autist and have a really weird sense of humor. Also i hate other autists and cant relate to normies. I have a very decent job and salary but I despise other people. I am in love with one chick at my job even though she has a husband i constantly see her checking me out. I havent fapped for 400+ days now and im really weirded out by the feelings she gives me. This work related event i went to we got drunk and walked out into the forest together. I got nerveous when things got heated and went back inside. I feel like im becoming a human again after all this time.
Also thanks for reading my blog

Try psychedelics.

My bedroom used to be even worse during my severe depression. Couldn't even walk. Empty beer bottles everywhere.

>pasta in a colander
talk about not giving a fuck
i'm imagining like a trail of starchy water leading to your room

Attached: kekaroniAndCheese.jpg (545x544, 41K)

user please don t do that to yourself I love you

Summer is here

Yeah, but you'll be forced to stop after 3-7 years because of injuries. Then you'll just become one of the "I used to roll when I was young, I had a pretty good top game" boomers.

Most people are wrecked in middle age anyway. At least this way you can get some exercise and learn how to choke niggas while you're at it.

Or one of the "i got my ass kicked everytime i tried tackling and using bjj in a streetfight, who knew it was such a faggy martial art" boomers.

at least they won't be one of the "my martial art is better than yours, also I got my ass handed to me in my first class but I cope by talking about the streetz" zoomers.
bjj probably makes it happen much faster.
No, but seriously how do you not get JUSTed from rolling before you're 40?

Attached: jiu_jitsu.jpg (800x437, 32K)

>bjj probably makes it happen much faster.
Yeha, probably.
>No, but seriously how do you not get JUSTed from rolling before you're 40?
Strength training, stretching, and rolling intelligently (pick partners who aren't douchebags, which can be hard sometimes). Ideally make sure you never get heel hooked or thrown by a noob.

Monk Mode > Cocoon mode

Get rid of your TV, get rid of your smart phone, sell your video games.

If you arent lifting or reading you should be interacting with people.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

you must be new if that's the worst you've seen

Attached: tumblr_mcp4lliq6s1rz9w41o1_400.png (400x488, 175K)

That's silly. It's great advice to be interacting more with people, but there's no need to completely cut yourself off from technology. There's a lot of high quality discussions and ideas on the internet that benefits us, even more so than books. People when they're on a extreme (spending all of their time on the internet) like to go cold turkey to other extremes (completely cut yourself off from the internet) and just start fucking preaching to everybody to do the same. It's a matter of balance
But yes cocoon mode is really stupid, you should always have some sort of link with the external world and people, isolating yourself degenerates you, don't do it.

you should kill people who enforce human slavery for a paycheck until they kill you. If you know who I mean

Attached: 225.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

>clean your room and dont rise up goyim

those who voluntarily accept slavery are equally at fault for the system. they chose this
to stop giving the system power you have to make your own
you'll have to say goodbye to computers because they don't exist without wage slaves to build and upgrade them

No but he’s saying ask a girl out as a means to get out of cocoon mode you fucking retard.