Eat raw onions for the first time in a while because they're good according to Jow Forums

>Eat raw onions for the first time in a while because they're good according to Jow Forums
>It fucking burns and they make me sweat
>Keep eating them anyway
>They don't even taste that good when I eat them, they're just fucking onions
>But the after taste they leave in my mouth feels so good
>I now feel completely addicted to onions
Is there some sort of substance that makes red onions addictive? I'm literally craving them right now, I would rather eat some sliced red onions than a chocolate muffin. Last night, I couldn't sleep because I wanted to eat some onions and I literally dreamed about eating some at one point.
How do I overcome my onion addiction?

Attached: they feel so good.jpg (1400x700, 295K)

It's a sign your testosterone is low and your body is yearning for the boost provided by onions. Keep going son.

Imagine being a literal onionsboy

Eat onions mixed with food

Haha, it's almost like you're calling him a basedboy.

LOL I meant to type onions boy dunno how I made that typo.

Haha what the hell is happening? I meant ONIONS lol.

Eat read onions in a greek salad

Basically the mods on this site are all soibois, and they got so triggered by a meme they set word filters, even though it prevents genuine discussions about nutrition on a fucking fitness board

how new are you friend?

I mean, doesn't this picture look tasty as fuck and make you crave onions? I guess you guys don't understand.

Welcome

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-221412.png (1080x1920, 981K)

I was one of the people who really liked onions/really concentrated flavors long before I came to Jow Forums or even looked at any literature on the matter.

I frequently would take bites out of peeled onions like an apple, then would cook the rest. It was a "bad" habit for a while, but shit went south when I tried one of those "home chef" things.

In the first meal I went to cook, I got a shallot. Never cooked with them, and they smelled JUST LIKE onions. I figured what the hell, Peeled it, and popped the whole thing in my mouth.

Kept cooking while chewing, started to feel sick. I kept chewing and swallowed. Suddenly felt like I was dizzy, and threw up in the trash can. Shallots fucked my shit UP.

Now the smell of onions make me sick, and the only alternative I have to onions is sucking on onions sauce, which is fucking soi---boi as fuck.

long story short, dont fucking use home chef shit, its not as good as cooking yourself.

Attached: 1511221397700.png (720x518, 447K)

How do you read onions?

Does this actually raised test with scientific backing or is it some dumb meme to get people to Shrek down raw fucking onions

Attached: 1551960630447.jpg (467x440, 28K)

Can't tell you, it's a secret passed on generations of onionmancers

how new are you?

it's good for your health in any case

Do they have to be raw? Do sauteed onions work?

Have you ever grilled onions? Men will seek out the smell from miles away. They are almost pure testosterone.

Raw onions are based. Anything spicy is delicious.

>Not realizing that the 'how new are you' is the real meme
How new are you?

they really should disable it here
its disabled on /ck/ i believe

Does onion bro still post on fit? Wonder how his other experiments went.