Finally have powerful PC that can run all the games in my library well after years of wanting one

>finally have powerful PC that can run all the games in my library well after years of wanting one
>don't want to play any games
I DON'T WANT TO DO FUCKING ANYTHING. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY.

Attached: corrupted_wojak.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65dPo_A913U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spend $4000 total on a gaming setup
>4 years later multiplayer gaming is dead and I have nothing to do

Attached: 10850982_p0.jpg (714x686, 317K)

I have hundreds to thousands of hours of potential entertainment at my fingertips, and none of it is enticing even though I've wanted to play these games for years, especially at this level of quality. Have I finally died inside? I guess this means I have literally no hobbies or interests left.

Damn, boss, you look delicious.

Attached: VINNIE.png (237x169, 101K)

kek, the only multiplayer game I enjoy was League and the balance team drove me away from it.
I just play single player games nowadays like Civ 5, or Starcraft campaigns with the occasional Titanfall 2 PvE

Attached: buv.png (300x196, 17K)

i sold my car to buy a pretty good pc and now all i play is fucking rogue likes and old f2p games what did god mean by this

Attached: image0.png (279x318, 173K)

Why would multiplayer gaming be bad?

Play VR games, they might be fun, i personally only tried one once, but it was a blast.

Sorry, dead*

I tried civ 5 but I just found it annoying how
>get unprovoked attacked and crippled
>manage to pull myself together like a slav on the ostfront ww2
>start attacking enemy cities
>get warmonger penalty
do you play it singleplayer?

most games are pretty empty on pc, most people play on consoles anyways

All the good games that I enjoyed have all died off playerwise. Now we have these shit games hoarding massive amounts of the total worldwide playerbase (leauge, dota, cs, battleroyale, battlefield, CoD) which means all the actual good games I want to play have crippling playercounts, furthermore in my own region (Oceania)

Attached: 1534117371857.jpg (1918x1079, 511K)

yeah I only play it single player
I usually just befriend most of the states except for like 2-3 that way when I denounce them everyone else is somewhat on my side.

also if you have a weak army, the AI will always attack you.
if you reclaim a city-state and give it back to the owner, you lose your warmonger penalty and gain a peacemonger (not sure the exact term) just fyi

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Not to mention consoles and THE GOD DAMN MOBILES

Because nowadays all people play fortnite
And there is a lot of zoomers who like to chat above playing instead lf focusing in game shit they just keep their rambling

Fortnite is dogshit

Fortnite is 70% luck 30% skill. Who would enjoy that.

People with no skill. It makes them feel better about themselves because sometimes they win when RNG favors them.

Also people who think their fucking skins matter. I ran into some randoms once who were shit-talking each other and me, and one came to show me his skin, and I said some shit like "how much did your mommy pay for that?" and he freaked and antagonized me for the entire rest of the match with his little buddy, and after they all died, he stayed on alone (I was the last one) to heckle me. It was gold.

What are those good games?

Tbh i loved the concept of battlefield when i first discovered it, but honestly after playing it, its shit. The vehicles do like no damage. You need TWO tank shells to kill one infantry. Also, the game is designed in such a way that if you dont play with a squad of people, you will die all the time as the maps are big and people pop up from all directions.

That said, if they fixed the vehicles and if you had a squad of people to play with, i think it would be really good actually.

Can it play crysis on high settings?

>le epic can it run crysis maymay
yes it can, any PC built after 2010 can

shut up you are not funny

Insurgency
Day of Infamy
CoD Black Ops (on hardcore) or really any CoD pre mw3 on Hardcore
Battlefield p4f, bf2, (rest in peace)
Counter Strike: Source - zombie escape

youtube.com/watch?v=65dPo_A913U

Attached: 50550809_p0.jpg (1000x1008, 137K)

>>And there is a lot of zoomers who like to chat above playing
the thing that ruined multiplayer gaming for me was when voice chat became widespread.

It doesnt last very long, and even if it does, the cost is too high.

Can confirm, VR is a gimmick. I tried H3VR and while it was fun for awhile, it got old fast. I also tried DCS with VR, and while the 3d effect was convincing, it hurt my eyes and made the game harder to play.

Keep this in mind the next time ur ego comes up with some bullshit excuse as to ehy you cant be happy right now ans need some new thing you dont have yet.