Does creatine make you weigh more? Like does the extra water weight weight anything significaint like kilograms?

Does creatine make you weigh more? Like does the extra water weight weight anything significaint like kilograms?

Attached: say_desu.png (320x244, 139K)

No, water is weightless, that's why it's so easy for (whites) to swim.
Gluttony is a sin, though, and sins weigh you down. That's why fats are so heavy, and why blacks cannot swim (as they are inherently evil).

No, water weights nothing.

Of course water has a weight you retard wtf were you thinking.
1 cup of water = 1/2 kg and creatine adds like 20 cups overall so that's 10 kg extra. It's worth it though for the performance boost, I always call it "steroids lite"

wtf are you talking about, 1kg of water is 1kg right? or is 1kg water 1 liter?

No such thing. Have you ever measured water without putting it into a cup or a bottle? 1L = 1Kg is wrong because it means that the bottle itself weights 1kg.

How do you know my bottle weighs 1kg. What if I use a 2kg bottle. Then what will it weigh

1 cup of water is like 20 kilos easy bunch of uneducated faggots

pretty normal to gain 5kg of weight during the loading phase of creatine

D

2 KG of course.

>1 cup of water = 500 grams
>1 m^3 of water = 1 ton = 1000 kg

No wonders u bjrgers are fat if your regular cups can handle half a liter of fluid.

water is weightless, just think, our bodies are like 80% water. If one 1L = 1Kg we would be too heavy to move

That's not true. I weighed it and it said 3kg

so why do we not make rockets out of water if water is weightless? just freeze down the water so it is solid.

It would melt when you fly by the sun

Water is weightless because of its buoyant properties; if you freeze it it doesn't work.

That's only true if the water is pure, bro. Fluoridated water, for example, carries the weight of the sins of the Christ-killers and will weigh you down if you drink it.

That explains rising obesity, actually.
It because we're ingesting so much unholy water.

Can I bless my own water to stop this from happening?

"Just go to the Sun at night."
-- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Attached: youknowit.jpg (600x794, 513K)

No. Has to be a priest.

bump

Based and redpilled

Based and redpilled