>wipe for 20 mins
>paper still doesn't come back clean
How do you poopmaxx?

Attached: pepe_just.png (255x253, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNX8T2Nw6KU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make sure you really push all the poop out. If your poop isn’t completely solid then it needs help to move along.

t. rarely has solid shits

bidet

>Having to wipe lmao
This comment was posted by carnivore gang

Swallow the vegan pill. I shit at least 3 massive bricks every day and never need to wipe.

Good way to get some hemmorrhoids too

Run some toilet paper under water and then use it.

why aren't you using your bidet?

ive been living alone for 7 months now, and im too poor for toilet paper so i just jump in the shower after every shit.

>yfw the bill for water at the end of the month

Use a bidet you filthy animal

>actually looking at your shit
>actually bringing shit paper up to your face and looking at it at eye level to make sure youre not a dumbass toddler that cant wipe properly
Hfs you fucking sick retards, just use flushable wipes.
Thats almost as bad as the people who dont flush their toilet paper.

>using toilet paper at all
just wash your ass you fucking disgusting animal

I have diarrhea every morning. Wiping is a triviality when you have liquid shit.

Just get a water jet you fucking retard

shave your asshole hairs, maybe adjust positioning too

I’m not vegan anymore but this was my experience

>time your daily showers with your daily shits
>never buy toiletpaper again
>never leave the bathroom with a dirty ass again
>loose shit that stayed in your canal goops out when you take a shower because of the warm water entering your ass since its loose after pooping so you never get shitstains in your underwear either

I always spread my ass prior to sitting down, however I have the same problem as OP

How fucking bad is your eyesight that you need to hold toilet paper right in your face to see brown shit on white toilet paper?

I have had diarheea every day for 6 months, doctors haven't been able to diagnose me yet

Shit sux (no pun)

>shitting bricks so solid Africans will make huts out of them
The vegan lifestyle everyone

What fucking shape are you? Why would you bring it up to your face? Do you not have a neck? Can you not look at things near your feet or ass?

>t. Seething scat fetishists

>this thread

absolute state of /fit

Says the guy fantazing about smearing shit on his face

Says the guy that enjoys looking at his shit.

>vegan
>bricks
pick one

>paper
You don't use baby wipes you filthy piece of shit?

I bought a bidet attachment on Amazon for like 30 bucks. It's nice, it gets you cleaner than tp and a bit of an enema if you need it.

Sorry user, I didnt know having a clean ass was thin priviledge. I shouldn't assume everyone has a neck

I take 3 of those fish oil tablets before bed. It's great.

Wipe dry until small poop streaks
Use wet wipe 3 times folding it over after each wipe
Use dry to mop up moisture in ass
You should be good to go right here
It's awkward getting into it but you'll know you made the right decision when your wipe time is cut down to a quarter and your smell is better at the end of the day

Attached: 1549605872229.gif (125x125, 18K)

All these replies... Not one person said eat more fiber and get a regular schedule going.

The state of /fit.

You need to spread your ass cheeks as wide as you can so it doesn't hit the sides of your ass cheeks when the it comes out.The good thing about this is that whenever you feel like you're shitting a fucking brick you wouldn't even need to wipe at all!!

Attached: 1546776871567.jpg (600x800, 69K)

I have a bidet at home but not at work.

I’ve held shit until I could get home, but can’t if the urge strikes at like 11

Fuck rubbing shit all over your ass like a retard. One thing that asians and curry niggers are lightyears ahead of us is cleaning ass. Every since i've been to india i rarely use tp, never when i dont have to, i always use the showerhead to clean my asshole like a pro. Takes like 10seconds
t. cleanest asshole guy around

Like wiping peanut butter off a wookie

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Well don’t force it but don’t not push at all.

>paper

Attached: 1520564365314.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Man, threads about shitting never cease to make me burst out laughing like a fucking retard.
Anyway, OP, you need a bidet in your house, and something like pic related for on the go shitting, or wet wipes at the very least.

Attached: 51qpKQRL+YL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 8K)

fiber u fucking cretin

Shower doesn't work, it's just cope. It doesn't take the real sticky stuff that get's into the asshole crevices and wrinkles. Sometimes I shit right before showering, but I always have to wipe after too because there's a bunch of stuff real up in there that's still stuck.

>wipe til clean
>an hour later ass starts leaking

Attached: 1534071193593.jpg (1098x1200, 528K)

haha you unwashed barbarians

Attached: 8801327808562_1521632658553.jpg (900x900, 67K)

This lol. He should just eat more veggies.
Eat your greens boyos!

If I sat on a pussy toiletlet that small my shit would be smeared all over the back and my dick would be mashed against the inside front of the bowl.

I you don't REQUIRE an elongated bowl you're a manlet.

Attached: mogged.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

F I B E R
Get some psyllium husk capsules. Take 4 or 5 a day. Never do more than a safety-wipe ever again.

Stop eating anything with fiber, eat more meat and eggs, this solved this problem for me

The science behind it:

I don't even know why I try to help you anymore, you never come back to thank me or tell if it worked for you

Bidet.

?
Why not just look down?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNX8T2Nw6KU

(baby) wipes you disgusting faggots

This. Can't believe it wasn't the first reply

How's the bloating and fats going?

Because it doesn't work cunt

lmao you literally have AIDS

I am disgusted by the fact you filthy animals don't have a bidet

Attached: disgust in clown.jpg (421x476, 34K)

I have liquid shits every morning too despite having a good diet, wtf

Somebody pls advice

No one use flushable wipes, it's a lie and will fucking destroy your pipes. Unless you live in a shitty apartment and they're the ones that have to take care of it. Then do your thing.

This but the water is covered by monthly condo fees so I can use as much as I want