I want to go on the carnivore diet, but my store doesn't sell halal bone broth or grass fed beef. What do I do?

I want to go on the carnivore diet, but my store doesn't sell halal bone broth or grass fed beef. What do I do?

Attached: 1555190512326.png (492x673, 575K)

convert to a better religion

You can't revert back from Islam, it's punishable by death

Get rid of your kike religion, embrace your true religion whatever it may be.

Christianity is the most chad religion

Also one thing I never understood. Some muslims believe Muhammed is actually Jesus because god saved Jesus moments before his crucifixion? Ignoring the fact that that statement alone is a Christian heresy why don’t you guys follow the Bible like you do the Quaran? If Muhammed is Jesus why do you not take Jesus’ own words from the Bible into consideration?

Islam in general just sounds like a very low IQ poorly thought out religion made by a men

Islam and cuckristianity is the same basic jewish sect made to control sheeple such as yourself

>The Jews made Jesus

Very low IQ interpretation. Read the new testament and tell me that was made by men, let alone Jews for ye shall know a tree by its fruit. If you cannot see why Jesus is the savior of man then you are blind to truth and light. I pray one day you may see.

I do believe the Jews maybe made Islam, with a little help from the big man downstairs if you know what I mean

Attached: 6844534E-2255-43BC-B641-38A66FD0D1CD.jpg (471x586, 188K)

No they don't believe Mohammed is Jesus. They think Jesus is just another prophet and the Christians changed Jesus' words in the Bible.

>Jesus is believed to be a prophet who neither married nor had any children and is reflected as a significant figure, being found in the Quran in 93 verses with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times.[2][4][5][6][6][7] He is thus the most mentioned person in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.

This means something. What it means is that he was the talk of the town back in the day and Mohammed merely played off of his works to get followers. Stole his thunder so to speak.

With the help of Jewish merchants of course. It is well known that in his early days Muhammed was quite close to a group of Jewish merchants. Perhaps they played a part in his initial success? Their jealousy and hatred of Christ still goes on to this day.

And maybe they knew this heresy would one day bring down Christendom like we have seen all throughout history. Maybe the Jews themselves were instructed by an off world entity that could see the future in a way we can’t.

Attached: 0DDA19EA-521C-4E8D-83B7-D6B97DD15F94.jpg (977x977, 168K)

Muhammad would want his followers to be vegan today anyways, I like Muslims but I hope you die, inbred retard.

The elders of zion literally and factually do the will of Satan on Earth, they know they are the seed of Caine, the lesser brethren are useful to them but even many of them know they are the edomites who caused the downfall of Judah

Why did you post destiny?

>ex bought me a polaroid camera that used those same rilakkuma frames not long before we broke up

Attached: doomber.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Muhammed tells men not to stand up when they pee. Also muhammed said you are only allowed to fuck missionary. He also said his wife didnt cheat on him because god told him she didnt. Muhammed is a total fraud.
/thread

>halal
It's nonsense, and needlessly cruel. Just ignore it.

>Christianity is the most chad religion
Can't be - it involves worshipping something.

>a very low IQ poorly thought out religion made by a men
You can just say "a religion".

The same reason that Christians don’t follow the Torah - when a new religion sprouts up the first thing they say is, “ignore the old shit it doesn’t count anymore”

>Le edge

Fuck off luke

based destiny

its more like “the old shit used to count but they fucked it up, heres the new shit”

shit thats heart wrenching. hope ur doing better man

fug