>she laughs
>get annoyed and tell her I'm the most manly person she knows
>she calls me a twink and says I'm feminine
>sister walks in room
>ask my sister if I'm manly
>she says I'm far from it
>get annoyed decide to ask my dad
>he says maybe 1 day I will be

I'm so done with these delusional faggots around me I am manly they just don't know what manly is.

Attached: 8sOXZRO.jpg (1105x1009, 274K)

whats on the inside is what counts, sweetcheeks

on the inside is blood organs and man

Sounds like you should get some make up and hrt then go to the bar and let a real man show you why youll never be one.

id rather be that real man showing other people why they would never be a real man

just embrace the /ss/

Attached: 1542216205924.jpg (850x1133, 180K)

Youre 5'3"

You are only as good as how good you look in a dress and how many miles of dick your asshole can take.

why couldn't i be as good as i looked in a suit and how many vaginas i can get

Nein I shall become the manliest person on the face of this planet if it kills me

>these delusional faggots

Oh, the irony!

me no faggot me like possie

Women are attracted to capable protectors. No matter how much you work out and train and do masculine activities, you are fighting evolution. A dude of average height is on average significantly more capable than you physically without even making that a priority. Plus women wont want their kids to be small like you. Its just not in the cards friendo. Being a man requires a fundamental physicality youll never be able to possess because of that prepubescant boi body.

Well there has to be something I could do maybe I could still grow to average height don't you stop growing at 21 and I could be a capable protector even if reach isn't on my side

Short guys like us will never be seen as men. That's just how the world works.

Then what are we even good for the fuck is the point in the short gene for males

take up swimming and hit the gym to get buff, you may also want to use human growth hormones and testosterone to increase height and masculinity.

but if i were you i'd become a qt trap, they are the pinnacle of human beauty.

Just to make everyone taller than us feel better about themselves.

Make good slampigs.

Do estrogen and aerobic exercises.

Become qt trap and try to get a dude with money in the big city and live the NEET dream for the price of becoming a grill

feels like dirt man :L
I'm still an omega virgin I personally don't think girls are into traps so imma try my look as a manlet and hopefully with swimming and growth hormone become above average god

well not only is your body feminine and childlike it seems so is your attitude and temperament. I've never had to tell or ask anyone if I'm manly or not. just be yourself and stop trying so hard. if what you say is true then you got along way to go, mentally of course. physically you're fucked

Fuck I guess I better change my new years res

Dude I'm 5'9" and I feel like killing myself all the time. 5'3," however, is a whole new level of manlet and I feel sorry for you.

>21 yo 5'3" male thinks he will grow to be average boy

I mean sure... Go ahead and try, youll just end up alone, when you could become a primo trap with successful chad business bf and live like a queen.

>you look and sound like a child
>just be yourself and stop being yourself
wow thanks

I'm the tallest in my family apart from one of my sisters who is 5'5 id love to be 5'9

you would've been an errand boy or cannon fodder. you're just a tool with few uses. give up you're destined for monotonous underachievement and will never live up to the delusion in your mind. you are gods joke and it's funny

you're welcome ol top

I don't care about the 5'3 part, you just need to gain some weight. I was 112 lbs last year now I'm 149 lbs. You can do it user

Attached: 2309012390184398491301293019fuck0943091802309214809342.jpg (271x345, 18K)

Idk why youre resisting your destiny as a fuck slut for real men.

Its a shame I can't see the comedy just ouch
I'm 18 but I heard you stop growing at 21 plus I don't need a successful chad bf and would much rather have a qt gf

Because it sounds painful and id much rather die knowing I had sex with girls not got fucked by guys I like being male I don't know why I would ever wanna be a female / trap
I always forget to eat but imma start force eating to try get to a healthy weight

Im trying to help you brosef.

Its just not in the cards buddy.

Youre 18, ready to hit up that hrt to start softening your skin, getting itty tiddies and hitting up finance chads on tinder who will badically keep you as a personal flesh light.

Maybe you could have a 3some with your bf and a normal girl? Hed probably l9ve that, and if you want to do it on the reg I bet hed buy you bookoo swag

Just ignore the trap fetish guy, there's a discord of people on this board that want to get people to start transitioning then kill themselves for their own amusement.

If i became a trap I wouldn't be able to have kids and personally I want tiny versions of myself
3somes don't sound bad ngl but still why have a threeway when i could try and get a girl all to myself
Yikes that sounds messed up as fuck

Actually not part of that discord... Im just bored at work so wanting to bully some one.

But OP, this dude is right, you dont have to become a cum dump, my little bro is like 5'7" and pulls mad pussy. You just need to go ham on the weight lifting and build confidence.

TIME TO BUY SOME BEAST MODE MERCH OP RISE UP BROTHER RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISEE UUUUUUUUP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

phew for a second there my head popped weight lifting I could try get into the confidence thing might take some time
TYLER FUCKING 1 BABY user Is oNE oF tHE bOiIs

>on the inside is blood organs and man
Do you get a lot of man in you girly?

Hate to say it OP, but I know a twink/tranny when I see one, and your OP reeks of it. Just take the pink pill and accept your fate, sissy, lmao
t. 6'3, a real man

Oh fuck I didn't mean it like that
My true fate is as a super chad god I am the definition of alpha male

bet you have a cute little ass.
I would love to fuck you for hours on end.

based op fighting for justice
don't fall for the trap trap

my ass is not cute or made for fucking it was made to be gently pressed by a stacy while i'm fucking her
I shall become to alpha and musclar for the trap card to work

OP I'm sorry but you got reposted on Jow Forumsgreentext.

Don't worry, Josef Goebbels was 5'4, so was Benito Mussolini
Just become a fascist

who gives a fuck about those reddit hivemind fags

FUCKING REDDITFAGS REEEE

Fascism here i come

manly in not asking everyone around you if you're manly because smomeone on the internet called you pretty.
manly is doing your own thing, the way you want to, independently, and not asking for peoples opinions.

you misunderstand
>be me
>manly
>fin

>tiny versions of your self.
"BILLY MAIZE HERR!!!! just buy some mirrors and line them up so you can see three angles on each side of you and BLAMO;!!!!!!!!!!!;! 3 versions on you and the tiny parts already settled so it's a great bargain!!!!!"

Attached: 1546929077600.jpg (2804x1194, 617K)

would snap this faggot in half. you can play beastht moat in the sand box all you want but sooner or later the big kid will show up and knock your castle down. it's like being a wigger. evenchully a real "fosho nigga doe" will put u in yo place yurrme?

> Be you
> Pre-pubescent
> Deny being cute

What else do you have, user?

i walked into that one but thanks billy maize
idk tyler is pretty fucking alpha man

You must have me confused I'm not pre-pubescent or cute if anything id say I have a masculine face maybe even ugly and I smell you know what id go as far as to say I am the living embodiment of toxic masculinity

you're definitely a good sport. I think you'll be fine listen to these guys, women do only care about what you have and how they can better themselves through you, they want live they are human but you know. anyway, yeah buff up, stay healthy keep that good attitude and get a decent job and you'll be fine. I have 2 friends that are short I think they're both 5'3". they have gfs and have done well with women because one is handsome and buff and the other one is Scrappy funny and smart as hell. just do you stay confident through working out etc and I think you'll land a cutie. good luck muh nikka

That reply just won my heart thanks user rn I will focus on getting buff and getting a bit more confidence luckly I don't have to worry about a job as I'm a gifted neet

Attached: knwN8z5H9L-10.png (300x250, 14K)

Lol. Twink.
You arent manly. 3 different people told you that your not and you flipped shit over it like a woman.
You are a trap

No
No
No
You misunderstand me is male yes
^ Is mane yes

Attached: maths_blackboard.jpg (1412x794, 131K)

I'm going to fuck you in the ass all night sissy. When I'm done blowing a load in your face,i will throw you out of my apt and all you'll be wearing is girls panties.
Faggot

You arent manly.
You are a qt trap and you need your boipucci fucked

Lol. No you arent. Everyone around thinks your a closet faggot who sucks dick and takes it up the ass bareback

Negative Nada I would not be caught dead in panties nevermind getting my ass fucked I'm way to alpha for that
my manpucci is only for pooping and I aint a qt I look like a dog folded inside out
Nobody thinks that but my sister and that weird girl everybody else think I'm pretty alpha

Lol. The fact that you come on here saying your alpha proves you arent.
You are a femboy and ima fuck your ass for hours and hours. I'm going to pull you hair while I'm riding you ass twink.

Jokes will be on you when I shave my hair so you having nothing to pull bam your plan has failed I am victorious 1 to alpha male 0 to user

I'll just grab you by the neck twink.
You 0 me 1. You lose twink.
Prepare your anus

>5'3

jfc what are you, chinese