The Mental Wall

I dont get it. I can run for 20 minutes without rest, bench 150lbs, and leg press over twice my bodyweight, but more than 1 minute of this kills me. How do I overcome this?

Attached: planking small.jpg (470x260, 58K)

Work on your abs then retard

I'm anti you

I love weighted planks

If you can't hold a plank for 5 minutes you won't make it

the only thing semi impressive about the things you've listed is the cardio. 150lb bench is weak. leg press is easier than squats. planks are hard for everyone after about a minute especially if you're doing it correctly.

tl;dr basically get better at everything because you have much more to go

>I can run for 20 minutes without rest
>but more than 1 minute of this kills me
wat... tf?

>I can run for 20 minutes without rest, bench 150lbs, and leg press over twice my bodyweight,
This isn't impressive. Neither even an hour doing this meme exercise. Way to fuck up your elbows.

You can do any exercise bad. Planks are based

what you listed is quite average or below average for most
why the FUCK do you want to waste your time doing this exercise?
Go do squats,deadlifts or weighted crunches if you actually want abs lmao
also please never list how much you can leg press its really cringe for many reasons

Probably bad posture

>Actively becoming a stiff idiot
lol

Work your way up faggot. Most people can't hold a plank for 30 seconds

>fucking up your elbows with planks
imagine being this retarded.

but go for it bro, make a quick video where you hold the plank for 5min with CORRECT form.
come on, it's easy af...it's just a meme.

Attached: 1552230377413.jpg (631x529, 94K)

are you stretching the muscles it stresses after?

Demand yourself to do more
Go into the workout telling yourself that this time I will do more and do it
Yell over everything telling you to slow down stop and negotiate
You will do it and you will do it right

>dox yourself on 4cuck
You think I don't know any better. Jow Forumss standards fell to the ground with newfags started believing 1/2/3/4 is an achievement not 101 to lifting.

weak core

You have to be pretty conditioned for sustained 20 minute running. Is everyone confusing running with jogging? Even then it seems like the average person can't come to that needing breaks in between burts.

Where did he dox himself? The image has nothing

sprint run jog terminologies are based on the level of effort being given and the speed to effort ratio varies between individuals so using terms like jogging and running without providing your pacing is retarded
a 7 min mile pace could feel like a jog to some people or a full effort run to others

Running for less than 20 minutes is for babies. This whole thread is for babies.

I don't know. Maybe by starting with what you can do and progressively working your way up, just like every single other exercise?

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

depends on the quality of those 20 minutes
running a 4 min mile pace for 20 minutes would make you a world's first

shut up. make the video or gtfo.

i get what you mean

when doing planks alone i can't fucking stand it

but when i'm doing it with some gymbros my competition instinct kicks in and i can last 10x longer