Two Facts

Women's sexual market value decreases as they age (most valuable between 15-35) .
Men's sexual market value increases as they age (most valuable 35 < ).

Which would you rather and why is being a man superior in every way?

Attached: 2019-01-17 19_21_42-Greenshot.png (1474x871, 880K)

Oh okay so men are super hot at 60 years old, and not only that you would probably find a 100 year old man breath taking. As you said their sexual market increases as they age. There's not even a limit to their peak as long as they exist past the age of 35 they'll just turn into Brad Pitt's in their 20's.

Also no. Women don't age like shit. They actual age slower than men because they go through the trouble of skin care and hair care, unlike men. Beauty for women is a fucking ritual ever day. You think you can just natty this shit and claim to look better when you're 50 years old? That's so fucking delusional to me.

Attached: 4c69e63089c1c0e3607d56c1e8408aa2bd4b2a3459bcc977edb719a72db17018.png (1876x1439, 2M)

That's because men are more likely to have careers and assets by that time in their lives. Its still dependant on how hard you've worked, what skills you've learned, and other shit you've done in your 20s and 30s. It doesnt just magically occur once you hit 35.

Sounds like a woman to me, go to crystal cafe where you belong whore.

This is only true for successful men.
If you end up like me, 38 and posting on r9k while contemplating suicide, your sexual market value will actually have been highest when people at least had a naive hope for your future.

Attached: 1547116072343.jpg (540x960, 60K)

If a woman doesn't completely fuck up her life she'll be set well before 35 so her declining value does not matter. There's a reason we say that women live life on tutorial mode

Women's peak value is between those years because it's there peak fertility.
Men on the other hand develop skills and build character if they want to be successful in the sexual market.

Elaborate she will accomplish that and why you think every woman can easily achieve this.

Sorry to tell you, while you may be right on the first part, women age like milk, no matter what they do. All the beauty routines do is prevent you from looking like a real crone.

Women are coddled throughout life. Get middling grades in high school, get several female-centric scholarships to attend an elite uni, and get rich working a cushy job. And if you're dumb enough to even manage that there will always be a hardworking man willing to betabux for you.

>Men age like wine.
>Women age like milk.

This.

Attached: 1547388517418.jpg (763x1004, 329K)

But men have a significant shorter lifespan than most women. So who's really aging like milk here?

can you show me empirical data back up that claim besides watching pictures of old women on Jow Forums

Attached: 7e737d6198d9ae8bb5c0b417669b86f479a07afba98e0acbbc606f71828aee8a.png (762x768, 382K)

That's because men are more likely to be victims of work related deaths you fucking cuck. This greatly reduces the expectancy of life when we have dudes being impaled by 10ft steel rods every day.

Men are drafted to war more often, work in more dangerous jobs, aren't as agreeable and take serious risks to provide for there families.
Far more noble then old self loathing women.

Wut? Every woman easily gets a scholarship and an elite uni degree and a highly paid cushy job? How? By being female? It sounds like you haven't left the basement as an adult.

Not that significant, 3-4 years.

I did not imply that its purely biological and there are intervening social factors that affects the life expectancy of men. Men endure a fuck ton of stress every single day from other men. You guys mentally neuter each other by trying to assert dominance over one another. All that stress translate to a 48% risk of early death or heart attack. You as a misogynistic can not say we women endure as much stress as me.,When you robots/incels are always crying about how much better we have it.

Funny that you guys have shorter life spans but when we mention Toxic masculinity you guys freak the fuck out. Also another point that I have is that beauty standards for women is extremely high in comparison to men.Also if you guys weren't such picky faggots that wouldn't be the case. That's why women go through that extreme effort to be attractive. Unlike you ungrateful retards

Attached: 1515912625365.png (428x436, 282K)

Eh. You'll see eventually.

>I slather industrial chemicals and severed foreskin cream all over my skin and hair
>I have healthier skin and hair and age better
Choose one. Makeup is shown to fuck over women's complexion so they have to wear more. You pay them to make you physically uglier so you can look like a plastic thot temporarily.

Im saying these are things well within the reach of any woman living in a first-world country. The fact that they dont take advantage doesnt mean its not there

Just as within reach of any man living in a first-world country.

I would rather be back at 15-16 and have people fuck eachother because of sympathy and chemistry, instead of letting your so called "love"life be influence by a shitty media-driven market value.
Amusing how feminist scream "y u objectify meeee?" while causing a society in which SMV is seriously a term.