Do you like female butt smell?

Do you like female butt smell?

Attached: latinabutt9.jpg (575x766, 78K)

Any advice on how to filter these kinds of threads?

The first time I smelled female ass I almost threw up. That was during first time 69 tho and my nose was almost touching her asshole. I started to like the smell since then

>The first time I smelled female ass I almost threw up.

why?

Because I didn't expect it to smell that way and my body instalty reacted to the smell. Smelled like sweat and shit even though everything was clean. But as I said this was the first time and you get used to it, especially if you are into facesitting

was the girl hot? whose ass you sniffed

Just press ctrl+w.

Yes I unironically get horny at the smell of my own pit sweat now

She was. Been together with her for 3 and a half years during high school and she really liked fucking. Unfortunately she doesn't look as good anymore nowadays

so you like that same smell now?

1. I'm a phoneposter.
2. No seriously, what terminology or phrases should I include in the filter to never see these worthless nigger-tier slide threads ever again? "Butt smell"? "Latinas"? "Sniffing"? Any ideas?

I never want to see your trash threads for the rest of my life.

I do, though I figured out that even a girls ass smell is different from one another. Beginning of last year I came together with a friend of my sister. Fast forward I fucked and 69th with her after going out for a drink. The smell was way more 'subtle' but not unpleasant

>phoneposter
>doesn't enjoy brap threads
Figures.

Attached: Jesus Making Sheep Smell His Hand After He Farted In It.jpg (800x730, 114K)

Dude. It's called a meme. lol you don't think people are really into that. Fucking creep.

What the fuck do you mean "slide"?

filter the words female, smell, brap, braphog, asshole, musk

I've been with women that smelled horrid, great and meh. Could be genes, diet, hygeine but it varied so much it's hard to say what factor was the influence, though that said my ex smelled pretty nice along with another woman I was with recently so I consider genetic makeup is an important factor...as weird as that is to say.

Attached: 1537794285447.jpg (666x1000, 222K)

girl butts and girl feet smell sooo good

small dick fag kys

do Polish girl's feet smell good?

yes only when the girl is clean ofc. not just cleaning herself down there before we have sex but she needs to be hygienic in daily life as well. even then there may be a twinge of ass smell but its pretty erotic anyways

Only during sex, it's weirdly kinky. It's not like I was trying to smell her asshole but the smell just kind of wafts up when you're doing doggystyle.
If you can't appreciate that, then you may be gay

I'm a virgin, but I imagine I would. My desire is to have a gf who will let me eat her out and lick her asshole. Any other type of sex would be completely optional.

I licked a 17 year old 9/10 red head girls asshole back in the day as a 15 year old kid. Didn't really smell shit, just smelled sweaty in a sweet feminine way
Got me hard and I fucked her after

Get the fuck off my board you generic piece of shit!
Always wanted to eat my gf's ass, but never did

Attached: 1547638485532.jpg (214x250, 6K)