>2019
>falling for the milk meme created by the Jews
>implying the (((Dairy Industry))) didn’t create the “must drink milk” everyday meme

Rippetoe is a part of it

Attached: B1BFAEEB-5DA3-4649-9B15-BA059ED7EB9B.jpg (697x697, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999
healthline.com/nutrition/foods/milk
southeastdairy.org/three-surprising-health-benefits-chocolate-milk/
healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefit-drinking-chocolate-milk-athletes-6965.html
livestrong.com/article/46306-chocolate-milk-nutrition-information/
healthline.com/diabetesmine/from-jdrf-detroit-lessons-on-chocolate-milk-and-a1c-imperfection
youtube.com/watch?v=0G6JymgFusw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_Vp4EWMJj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thornborough_Henges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not drinking raw milk bought from a local farm
I just got 4 gallons of it.

Attached: milk.jpg (960x640, 25K)

>2019
>intentionally acting ignorant in some bizarre attempt at trolling

>lactose intolerant weaklings

t. Soiboi who gets an upset stomach by drinking milk

>Not breaking into your local farm at night and suckling straignt from the udder

pathetic consumerist zoomer

Attached: 1553359231639.png (402x420, 220K)

Raw milk smells and tastes like shit plus it goes bad in like 8 hours

>Raw milk smells and tastes like shit plus it goes bad in like 8 hours
Why do you like to lie user?

>NON-HOMO (GENIZED)

Nice.

Attached: d5e9b670d15d2bb3798faa8a37716a94.jpg (500x378, 53K)

>Imagining because something is natural it must be good

Ronnybrook isn't allowed to sell raw milk at the farmer's market because retard new york laws. If jews wanted you to drink milk so bad then why is it so heavily regulated in jew york?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-130236.jpg (1080x1053, 88K)

Correct. OP is based and redpilled.

>they fell for the milk meme

Enjoy your 50s when your cancer takes over your body

Drinking milk as a teen turned me from a skeleton to a respectable twunk. I don't drink it much anymore but it has its place.

Milk is amazing if your body can handle it, if not then you should move back to your own country.

Attached: 1532792034759.jpg (640x674, 57K)

This
OP is a coping brown manlet

7,714,576,923% this

source?

>pasteurized
lmao
preach.

Spotted the vegan.

Milk is great.

>pretending that people don't gomad because of lactose intolerance and not because it's a fool proof way of getting gyno

Attached: 1549803350854.jpg (552x618, 31K)

>grandparents dairy farm
>summers there as a kid
>fresh milk is a staple in our food
>no gyno
>not balding
>never been fat
Hmm.. I reckon I'll just go with my own experience instead of some lactose intolerant mutt's opinion on 4channel.

Attached: milk.jpg (310x162, 7K)

Y'all know there's full cream lactose free milk right? I drink 1L of that every day.

cross check and triple check everything you read on the chins fren

Animals fuck their own offspring and eat their own shit, but since it's natural we should do it too :))

Can you retards ever stop? It’s fucking milk. Are cows part of your Jew boogeyman too?

i personally love milk.. but you have to admit its weird we sell animal milk to replace mothers milk.. i get it we cant mass produce human milk.. but i unno sometimes

Only 25% of the population can handle milk effectively.

>he doesnt know about the jewish cows

Non white = non human

false and false. As a food scientist though, please stop buying raw milk unless you're fermenting it. When that shit goes wrong, it goes really wrong.

My bones

>Mammals evolve the ability to produce a growth elixir.
>Elixir of max gains is reserved for young as no one else needs to massively increase muscle growth.
>Humans game the system and cuck baby cows, goats, and horses out of the growth elixir.
>Millennia later, small brown manlets try to convince Aryan gods they shouldn't drink the growth elixir as it is too powerful on the world's preeminent Pakistani carpet weaving message board.

Attached: 5q5scszhv9ey.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Attached: lol-5.jpg (292x257, 34K)

How do I get my calcium for stronk bones

Dangerously based
I owe my gains to milk

This, am Norwegian German but am 5'6 cuz stupid fucking grandpa drank spoiled milk once as a kid and as such never drank milk much thereafter and he lived on his grandpa's farm during the summers... Reeee.

This.

Quality toast

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999
>healthline.com/nutrition/foods/milk
>southeastdairy.org/three-surprising-health-benefits-chocolate-milk/
>healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefit-drinking-chocolate-milk-athletes-6965.html
>livestrong.com/article/46306-chocolate-milk-nutrition-information/
>healthline.com/diabetesmine/from-jdrf-detroit-lessons-on-chocolate-milk-and-a1c-imperfection

Attached: Milk doesn't lower testosterone.png (674x318, 34K)

Attached: casein.png (1706x453, 72K)

Attached: casein 2.png (622x348, 103K)

Attached: Dairy good for kids.png (1094x707, 43K)

Attached: MilkMasterRace.png (577x421, 67K)

Attached: Chocolate Milk.png (623x551, 296K)

Attached: CNN Cheese.jpg (755x1024, 127K)

the fucking Cowks

i fucking love chocolate milk

I'm 20% white, 80% black, and I can drink milk effectively. I thought it was normal. Doesn't everyone eat cereal? Don't people drink milk with their Oreos?

>be fat out of shape alcoholic
>hate milk
>get in shape and stop drinking
>love milk again

What was meant by this?

a cup or 2 of lowfat isn't bad..like 16g of protein..200 calories max..but eat some eggs so you replace the "low fat" meme that it consists of. The body needs fat.

2 Cups of Low Fat Milk = 200 calories, 16g protein

2 Boiled Eggs = 160 Calories, 12g protein

260 calories, 28g protein, great amounts of fat not needed from milk.

360 calories* oops

no one has ever said you MUST drink milk every day.

it's a nutritious food, it does a lot for you if your goals are to grow. most people's goals for my entire life were not to be a big and strong person.

Just had a hearthy laugh at visualizing Jewish cows rubbing their hooves together with their golden cowbells

>yes goyim drink our milk
we need an artfag to make a cow merchant

Attached: aaa.jpg (229x185, 10K)

Based Milk

Attached: 1486743701350.jpg (730x545, 55K)

post body

old-school milk commercials are great

youtube.com/watch?v=0G6JymgFusw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_Vp4EWMJj8

WTF I'm literally the guy in that meme lmao

Attached: Snapchat-346469911.jpg (720x1280, 263K)

(((Thornburgh)))
Nice try, MILK JEW

BASED

Attached: Ill drink to that.gif (333x250, 920K)

The name Thornburgh isn't Jewish you fucking retard, it derives from Thonburough, a village in North Yorkshire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thornborough_Henges
Please stop being a retarded Jow Forums dispshit.

>posting actual identifying info on here, let alone your actual passport
cool, but you probably shouldn't

It’s a joke you unfunny cringeworthy retard

I don't give a shit, steal my identity. You'll inherit my shitty credit score and criminal record.

>2019
>Not being a bulky motherfucker
Drink your goddamn milk

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 38K)

I get ironically accused of being a Jew by Jow Forumsacs literally every time they learn my surname so I'm a little raw on the subject goy.

well I can't say I'm super surprised

That reminds me, time for a glass of milk.

HOLY FUCKING BASED
IT'S MILK TIME BOYS

Attached: Preg.png (1002x419, 479K)

Why is it that seeing small/medium tits growing into XXL Milkers gives me such a huge boner compared to just seeing big tits with no context? Like the idea that she's going through some process to turn her into a fucking milk truck is intensely erotic to me in a way that I can't explain.

Because she only achieved that through having being pumped with semen and giving birth to a child. It is showing you that her body is growing into a big strong one to give nutrients to you and her kids.

>n..no please user i cant get pregnant again my milkers cant get any bigger!!

Is this a typical transformation? That image gave me such an instant boner that I think I discovered a fetish I never knew I had. It makes me want to impregnate my gf over and over so that I can tittyfuck her increasingly large milk bags holy shit fuck I gotta go jack off.

based and redpilled

>...to give nutrients to you and her kids
Now I wonder if that is just some niche kink, or if the immediate family relied on breast milk in any culture or time period beyond starvation.

IDK about culture or evolutionary history I just want her to suffocate me with her endlessly expanding cream machines.

I'll buy a pound of cheese tomorrow. Don't care for milk anymore. Is cheese redpilled?

Samefag

>Is this a typical transformation?
Yes
>Starting around 6 to 8 weeks, you may notice your breasts getting bigger, and they'll continue to grow throughout your pregnancy. It's common to go up a cup size or two, especially if it's your first baby. Your breasts may feel itchy as the skin stretches, and you may even develop stretch marks on them.
Find a good looking chestlet and do her a favor.

Attached: 22553358.jpg (608x1080, 64K)

Attached: no.png (1573x671, 75K)

Nigger, my DNA is 100% European (0% jewish) and I have a milk allergy (casein not lactose)

I think the 'milk is bad' meme comes from 'meriburgers where cows are probably more injected with chemicals than the city of Bhopal

My GF is a chestlet and wants bigger breasts. The idea of her getting bigger and bigger tits every time I impregnate her gives me such a hard on that I can't even describe it.

nice blog faggot

No one said anything about Jew DNA you coping Jow Forums faggot

Excuse me user but this is now a breast growth fetish discussion. Please see your way out so that I can keep talking about mommy milkers.

???
What did he mean by this?
>

user said he was 100% european (implying he shouldn't be lactose intolerant) and then made the autistic and pre-emptively defensive remark that he isn't Jewish.

t. lactose intolerant

Raw milk is the only nutritious form of milk on the market

>rates of contamination are almost identical to pasteurized because the extraction process is similar, some of the last outbreaks occured because Mexico
>plant food is deadlier then raw milk in this comparision

The other fact is pasturized milk is controlled by a poisonous, cancerous cartel that outright bans Raw milk in North America

>faggots jews add carbohydrate and sugar to it, around 10g+ of each to the milk making it shit for insulin and inflammation.
>pasteurized milk has no enzyme to break down the milk, making most people sick
>pasteurized milk used to be a common remedy for a shitty gut, because of those enzymes.

Pasteurized faggots are just illiterate shills

Attached: 14ft1d9zbfe21.jpg (720x728, 54K)

>consuming dairy
Enjoy your estrogen spikes you cvckold.

see

Do you actually expect me to read all that shill bullshit. Every Chad I know irl has dropped milk for greens. The only(ONLY) milk-drinkers I know are boomers(not human) and the chinless.

>Do you actually expect me to read all that shill bullshit.
>I believe what I want to with no proof
Last (You) from me.

I'm sorry Chaim. But you have to go back

Only true indo-europeans can drink dairy, of course a shitskin would chimp out and try to jew us ou of it. Go be a non-human soemwhere else, whiel we enjoy a good source of protein and other nutrience to grow tall and mighty chads.

Attached: 1543736365402.png (1920x994, 1.18M)

Oy gevalt! The chutzpah of these milktoast aryans!

Attached: merchant-4.jpg (310x440, 93K)

>100% european
Europe isn't equal, my mutt honey. Milk tolerance comes from indo-europeans. If you're in the deep south or west, like the basque you're jsut berely one of us due to higher neolitihc farmer and WHG admixture.