How do I chew gum to max it's effectiveness in making my jaw better?

How do I chew gum to max it's effectiveness in making my jaw better?

If it matters, I'm not fat, opposite, I'm skinny.

Attached: 991b8d99a4a1832ca2214a28b9e1de59.jpg (590x860, 65K)

It probably won't because gums juice has a bunch of sugar

Don't chew gum, it wears you teeth down unnecessarily. Also the sugar in them is bad for your teeth.

Well what do then? I always hear "chew gum"

Just hide it bro

Attached: AYYYOHDIEGO.png (560x800, 748K)

Go to the fast thread and follow the snake diet while working out with an emphasis on cardio (swimming, boxing) and end the day off with a trip to the sauna. Guarantee 10/10 face after a month

Eat lots of oats without properly soaking it in milk/water. Sometimes get jaw DOMS from that.

Also, stop being a lookism homo and stop being skinny.

>unsweetened gum doesn't exist
seriously, get some mastic gum from europe. i had noticeable jaw muscles after a little while (a few months maybe, i didn't keep track).

It's actually fine as it is and some would even say good but it can also be better and I need it to distract people from the rest of my face
I'll see what I can do from there
>stop being skinny
can't right now my metabolism is the flash. I'm actually alarmingly skinny, ~108 pounds

Attached: 1551957615750.png (523x554, 178K)

>muh metabolism
You're just not eating enough faggot, stfu

I wouldn't chew on endoctrine disrupting plastic. Chewing gum hasn't been made from natural gum for decades. Get some hard salami or jerky or simply make the chewing movements without anything.

Maybe, but my doctor told me this so it's an excuse I'll use willingly or unwillingly now.

Who drew this dreamboat? Who is this gorgeous character?

Asking for a friend

Wrong. Xylitol gum, or sugarless gum, will actually improve masticatory strength in moderation and ultimately help shape your mandible at a young age - the act of chewing also increases saliva which helps fight tooth decaying bacteria. Chewing gum with sugar in it, or chewing too much gum/too often will cause wear and decay.

Attached: 1533044449740.png (804x743, 22K)

>Not juicing his gum before chewing
Are you even trying to make it?

how many times a day did you chew it and for how long? approximately

Yoshikage Kira - notorious hand-feteshist from JoJo's part 4

It's fanart of Kira Yoshikage, the main villain of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 4. He goes through 3 "stages" throughout the season and has 3 different hairstyles, that's why the hair is like that in the picture.

Pic related is his first look.

Attached: 2f0.jpg (1392x2000, 676K)

Buy Mastix instead of synthetic plastics.

>t. Doesn’t chew gum giving advice

That’s like a non runner saying don’t run because it’s bad on your joints

Learn moderation and learn proper form and you won’t ever have these problems

I personally chewed a mouth piece and got way better results and it was way cheaper in the long run

Dont chew gum. It will give you bruxism
t. 3 years of research

>t.3 years of research

Well I say it’s fine

>t.10 years of regularly chewing mouthpiece and gum

All day at work, one piece.

>all gum has sugar

Attached: olW6WFG.png (1280x720, 756K)