Why does nearly every Jow Forums guy shave his chest/back/entire body? Shaving is the epitome of beta cuck faggotry...

Why does nearly every Jow Forums guy shave his chest/back/entire body? Shaving is the epitome of beta cuck faggotry. Do you shave your chest/back? Your arms/legs? A razor hasn't touched my body in over 7 years.

Attached: 1523581357407.png (1133x616, 827K)

Chafed smooth from heavy lifting.

Do you really lift so light that you still have hair? LOOOOOOOOOL

Because of ancient Greek/Renascence sculptures

Someone post the ogre mode dude

what if we just dont grow body hair you fucking idiot

>Chafed smooth from heavy lifting.
Even dyel guys that are barely Jow Forums are hairless. Do you really mean to tell me you guys are just so feminine that you have no hair?
>Do you really lift so light that you still have hair? LOOOOOOOOOL
Admittedly I am pretty new to lifting. My prs are 355 dl, 175 bench, 145 ohp and I'm currently doing 300 dl, 155 bench, 115 ohp for reps. So no, I'm not lifting heavy, but it's only because I am new to lifting.

What are you, a female chink?

I'm one of those fortunate guys that don't have any bodyhair on my chest or whatever. yeah, the happy trail exists, but that's about it and it's still very light.

People ask if I shave my chest, but I don't. Almost as much as the out of shape failures ask if I use steroids.

Honestly, the latter is much more annoying.

Body hair hides definition, shaving makes u more aesthetic with a relatively small effort

Body hair is high estrogen, only oldcels should have it.

my wife plucked a 4 inch hair from my upper back yesterday. Impressive even by my standards.

Yes

>those lifts
>calling others "beta cucks"
Oh my...

I naturally dont have hair on chest or back. I do shave my legs and my cack area. Drives sloots nuts when they see a clean dick.

female or female(male)?

Attached: 1497376196113.png (778x512, 45K)

Dunno but other but my chest, armpits and ass (yeah even the whole ass, even cheeks) are so hairy it actually burns from the salt. Thats why i shave it

Attached: FastUnsungArgentineruddyduck-poster.jpg (402x368, 24K)

>post this same thread a week ago
>faggot jannie banned me
Eat shit jannies and shavers.

>A woman hasn't touched my body in over 7 years.

Ftfy

I'm naturally not hairy because I have no arab in me like Greeks and Italians and Spaniards do.

Because thick body hair hides your definition. It's like how if you have a chiseled jaw, you shouldn't waste it by hiding it under a beard.

For me personally, I'm not particularly hairy, but I still shave the line down my stomach. I prefer my pubes clean shaven, and then it just looks weird if I have that line of hair going down past my belly button just stopping abruptly

I used to think like this but then I've seen how pathetic some peoples chest hair growing abilities are. Now I think some people should definitly shave their chests

>tfw mid 20s and getting weird random hairs starting to sprout up on my shoulders

Attached: pink wojak choke.png (349x408, 177K)

im half polish half dutch/amerimutt actually

most white men have a happy trail and armpit hair and that's pretty much it

I'd say there's a lot of variation in terms of how much body hair white american men have. I'm polish myself and I'm not hairy whatsoever. Meanwhile one of my friends is german and he's had a ridiculous carpet chest ever since he was a teenager, looking like austin powers.

>calling other beta cucks
>can’t even do 1/2/3/4
>hell can’t even do 200lbs bench
Fuck off you weak bitch

Poland here too
No chest hair aswell
Maybe it's just our thing