Let's see how many true robots are still here

You are only allowed to post in this thread if you are a straight, male, and have 0 female contacts anywhere online or in real life. Go

Attached: 7459427.jpg (1023x716, 74K)

>incel = "true" robot
Leave my fucking board.

No, roastie. YOU leave MY board..

Attached: 1545521623397.jpg (468x494, 116K)

Why not just get an actual AR at that point? Wouldn't this just wear out the handgun fast, with lots of potential for backfire?

or is this just how Jow Forums memes

>anyone who isn't a pathetic incel like me is a roastie xdd
This board was never yours and never will be.

Get out, roastie Original

There are white knights, virgins who try and please women to lose their purity and virginity, then there are holy knights, those whom keep themselves pure from all things toxic while maintaining a healthy lifestyle, (waiting till i turn thirty so i can use my magic powers to take over the world)

>This board was never yours and never will be.
You don't get to make that decision, norman.

Attached: pathetic.png (640x750, 650K)

If you care about having sex with a woman then you are not a true robot. Transcending that and moving into new and unknown levels of suffering is what a robot really is.

I live a robot life but because I'm good looking I get pootang a lot from tinder. Example, I fucked this really hot blonde from tinder this weekend and she wants fwb now. They seem to think my robot life and the way I am is "mysterious" or some shit.

Attached: 1541166275056.png (481x406, 43K)

This is the best post on r9k in a long while.

If you actually think that being an involuntary virgin makes you anything other than a failed normalnigger then I suggest you go back to your own forums. It's idiots like you all in here that make me think God might be real because it's the only explanation I can find for how you all haven't suffocated by forgetting to breathe. So shut the fuck up and pump my fucking gas you moron.

This, I've never even masturbated thinking about a girl I knew before. Only crush I remember having was in elementary.

Attached: 1503132331149.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Ironic, why pretend like that?

0/10
don't you roasties have your own chan now or some shit?

Besides my sister and my mommy I dont talk to any girl irl and dont even mention online

W-Well I lost all of my accumulated contacts around a year and a half ago when my cell phone broke.

Go back to plebbit, nigger, robots are way more than incels ever can be.
It's a state of mind and being, whereas your only state of mind and being is "I cayunt git muh dick wet yuh, why all da wimmins not havin the sex with me? I want muh sex all the mathafuggun time"
Primitive fucking apes, the lot of you. You're just ugly normalfags.

Attached: image.jpg (1408x1269, 1.04M)

>implying anything in the OP's requirements is strictly incel and not simply wizard
>implying I'm a wagie
Work hours are coming up fast, normie!

Attached: 1545568537360.jpg (250x250, 10K)

same, never had a crush since elementary. glad to see there are still enlightened 2d-pilled robots lurking this board

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! He called someone who called him out on his bullshit a roastie! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little roastie pun in and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just hit submit. Oh, and we all know the joke. The "epic" roastie joke, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about dumb roastie puns. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ROASTIE TOASTIE ROASTIE TOASTIE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

You got to go back, clit.

this. all robots are essentially mgtow without feeding into the circlejerk

>He hasn't convinced some dumb slut to have sex with him yet

OH NOOOOo

Attached: 1546755231812.jpg (292x257, 34K)

>this guy
>on Jow Forums
>people whom dont have sex/dislike women are normalfags
>sorry i dont speak chlamydia faggot

glad to be among fellow robots for once on this normie-infested board

I have a dick, and it's probably bigger than yours is too, faggot
>I don't like women cause women don't have sex with me
Truly nigger-tier IQ. If you hated women you wouldn't pathetically obsess over them. I live my life without caring what a dumb hole thinks about me.
If your only defining trait is "I can't have sex", then you're shallow and a normalfag. Period.

But the thread is exactly for people who DO NOT obsess over women.
I literally isolated myself from any female connections years ago.
So i don't see what your point is
OP

You seem to care enough to brand anyone with a single female contact as a normalfag. If not incel, then it's MGTOW being preachy. The point is to not give a fuck and don't let women rule your life, not to run from them all the time or bow before them. Just push it out of your head and suppress any biological urges saying otherwise.

I guess I fit op description, although I am not a virgin due to prostitutes.

Only women I talk to are my mom, the ones I'm required to speak to at work, and potentially at brick and mortar stores.

After getting no where with women romantically, after awhile you just don't care anymore.

Do trannies count? I know one of those but they still have a dick

If you actually care about females you're not a robot.

>incel = "true" robot

t. stupid roastyman that doesn't know a lot of incels are robots that migrated after normans invaded r9k.

Lol edgy

Hurr durr u r dumb girl

I wish the two of you would both die

Is this really the best you can do? Thats pathetic

>faggot OP calling his mom a toastie roastie

Ecksdeeee

Attached: 380529CF-410D-4E26-AB78-8B2457B298F5.jpg (237x271, 28K)

That's not even what being a real robot means you dumb cunt

Attached: 1539595181582.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Never had any female contact except that one time in high school some girl gave me a quick hug as a greeting back in high school. Never kissed, held hands, no sex obviously and no female friends (or male friends for that matter)

Yet I don't hate women or think it's their fault. I became a robot because of social anxiety. Stupid incels aren't robots

Attached: 1543585992432m.jpg (1024x853, 79K)

Transcendent post. Faggots who whine about not getting laid are never gonna make it as a normalfag or robot.

Ah shit remove that second "back in high school" I rewrote the sentence and fucked up

>Just completely shut down your biological urges bro

Implying that's remotely doable.

talking to girls online is sadder than not talking to girls at all.

What if I'm a gay Male with 0 Male or female friends both IRL and online for the past 14 years?
Wouldn't that make you the normal shit then for at least having a Male friend?