FEMCELS

So I just got banned from a reddit femcel board AND banned from messaging the moderators because I forced them into a corner where they had to admit they're full of shit. They CAN get sex they CAN get dates they CAN get relationships they just want to steal a male sub-community because they're so boring and fucking lame to come up with their own pity party bullshit so they steal one that men made. Women are unoriginal and stupid as fuck and I proved it. I as a chad told them I would fuck ANY femcel regardless of their appearance and after proving it they banned me.

Attached: d57d6a1c8bb62cf793749167d8cc44ead35ee34d_500x500.jpg (375x500, 163K)

Fembots aren't real and the sky is blue, more news at 6 after the break.

Attached: 1539248172755.jpg (500x454, 40K)

>they CAN get relationships they just want to steal a male sub-community
Was that ever in question for anyone who is able spend a weekend in a public place?

>sex = relationship
>sex fixes all your problems

So the sky really is blue huh? thanks anyway OP

>sex fixes all your problems
No but it does solve the "celibacy" problem

not all fembots are unoriginal, some are, just like men you don't have to make it a gender thing every time

Wow, you're telling me that women lie for attention?
That's news to me!

Based
Also czeched
to everyone else saying duh, yeah of course duh, but why not btfo some roasts?

>haha but dude i'm a femcel
>i haven't had sex in a week

as a volcel who has masturbated before, I must ask. you DO know you can stimulate yourself right?

>dudes I totally BTFO femcels
Your autistic virgin screeching did not BTFO anyone.

>read these replies
yup this board is dead

Yea and incels can get sex any time they want, but that is not really the issue isn't it? Also, the original incel was a femcel and she is the founder of the community.

A lot of trufemcels is just loser non-white woman complaining that white guys they find attractive won't look them in the eyes and talk to them and ask them out.

>They CAN because I SAID so!
>JUST be YOURself!
kek.

also imagine calling yourself a man if you can't get laid.

The script flips when a gay guy offers to fuck you in the ass and suddenly you have higher standards and aren't an incel...

lollllllll. thats legit tho

>reddit
found the problem.

>They CAN get sex they CAN get dates they CAN get relationships
true.
they just are IN DENIAL.

a real femcel is just a woman that enforces her own standards and doesn't want to land the usual normie.
as long as there are fuckin' KEKS willing to date, engage, marry, a non-virgin (and possibly mentally ill and maybe even with random Chad's/Tyrone's children), there will be no actual femcels out there.

Attached: 112815-Car-On-Pedestal-001.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

*KEKS
fuckin' iPhaggone autocorrect

Involuntary celibacy for men is made up and stupid.
Prostitution exists. Rape exists. If you wanted to have sex, you could pay for it or force yourself on a woman. But you don't want to do those things. You don't want to have sex on those terms.
So its not that you are involuntarily celibate, its that you can't have sex on your own terms. Which is, WHOA! exactly the same thing as some women. They could have sex, but can't have sex on their own terms, so they don't. Same as you. You could hire a prostitute or rape a granny, but don't want to. Women can be robots.

I can't fuck myself though, but I will suggest you should.

Holy shit this place as gone to shit what a bunch of fucking white knight beta bux fucking limp dick fairy queers you lot are.

>Duh of course

Fuck off, of course we know that the best part is forcing them TO ADMIT IT. You fucking morons, breaking them down to the point where they HAVE to confess it's true is part of the fun

Incels are complaining because they can't get non-paid consensual sex, their whole gripe is they are TOO UNATTRACTIVE TO BE FOUND SEXUALLY DESIRABLE you fucking idiot. I just told all these femcel sluts I WILL fuck them and DO find them sexually desirable. I'm a chad and used my chad reddit account where I post pictures of my meat hammer and have girls and faggots fawn over me and I'm white and these sluts banned me because my existence PROVES they're full of shit

>Which is, WHOA! exactly the same thing as some women. They could have sex, but can't have sex on their own terms, so they don't. Same as you. You could hire a prostitute or rape a granny, but don't want to. Women can be robots.

That's bullshit because I have fucked a granny and second if their terms are they won't have sex unless they're riding a stuffed unicorn on a rocket ship to the moon well then that's their fault they're femcels LOWER YOUR STANDARDS TO REASONABLE LEVELS fucking thots.