Do I have narrow shoulders (frame)? I feel like I have the same shoulder width as people with no muscle mass

Do I have narrow shoulders (frame)? I feel like I have the same shoulder width as people with no muscle mass

Attached: we2q.jpg (966x1354, 164K)

>already balding

SORRY bro your life will be over soon.

I know my waist is wide, I should probably cut

Attached: 321321.png (604x1354, 1.12M)

and this was before I started lifting (did sports and calisthenics)

Attached: before.jpg (1896x1902, 446K)

Look fine to me.
Stop looking at juicerfags like Laid and Murphy and comparing yourself to them.

>not having hips wider than shoulders
youre never gonna make it

you look good, sorry about the balding though

Maybe start lifting? You dont have any muscle mass.

Post body

>b*lding
My temple is still bit thin but that photo was taken in the worst possible lighting.
b-but I lift
see

Attached: braaap.jpg (980x1306, 202K)

Your shoulders are pretty normal, neither wide nor narrow. Your hips are a bit wider than average though, which makes your shoulder to hip ratio a bit suboptimal I think

Thanks, that's pretty much what I thought, perhaps it's body dysmorphia when I'm comparing myself to people standing next to me
I know my hips are wide. Could be worse I guess. It also made it easier for me to learn kicks during martial arts training

I remember you from the hair thread yesterday.
disregard it then, since you fixed it up pretty well

well the photo in the op and the one I just posted are both current, but yeah the strong fluorescent bathroom lighting makes everyone's hair look the worst. My right temple is still a bit thinner in a circular area but you can mainly just see it in such strong lighting. Left one is a triangle NW2, hard to get any regrowth there though.

It's just body dysmorphia, and your waist isn't wide enough that you're fridge mode so dont worry about it.

You're looking good OP, but if you cut for abs and a tight waist you will go full skelly. You need to get big up top. Best method I know is getting a big bench, OHP and weighted chin.

Why the FUCK do people hate on wide hips?
Motherfucker do you realise how much of a strength boost they are?

fug that's what I'm worried about
my stats for 5 reps are 95 kg bench, 65 kg OHP, 20 kg weighted chin (the form is suffering a bit on the last 2 with those weights though, I deloaded a bit and added volume)

what numbers should I aim at?

This sounds based, I have the same body type as OP right now. Great advice, I’ll be stealing this

You look like you lift, it's all in your head

in an honest no homosexual way

You look good bro, you're top 90th percentile for men, most girls would be all over you

no need for insecurity

keep lifting

seconded, well in lad, keep doing what you're doing

When you hit a wall that approach of deloading and adding volume as you work back up is good as long as you eat more to put on the mass. But a good piece of advice I have received is to do programs made by people with more experience, try 28 free programs by greg knuckols, the pdf that comes with them tells you how to mix and match them for a bench specialization.

More than what you are benching now, some people look big benching 2pl8 others need to go to 3 or more and so on. The one thing that all big guys I know share is a big appetite and high volume with a weight that is 70-90% of their max.

No, your above average. why would you think that you have small shoulders

i have a 17'' bideltoid

You're fine. Being on Jow Forums is just giving you body dysmorphia.

Ok but let’s talk about that belt buckle. Are you a fucking pilgrim or something? Lose that thing wtf.

I thought his belt buckle looked cool

You seem to compensate with your big biceps

bigger belt buckle = bigger dick. are you retarded or something?

bitch ass belt buckle cope. no confidence to pull off something extravagant

why'd you chub up ur dick before takin that pic?

ill pull your dick in my ass you fucking faggot