Any fatbots here lose a substantial amount of weight? How did you do it? I have a hunger that cannot be satisfied...

Any fatbots here lose a substantial amount of weight? How did you do it? I have a hunger that cannot be satisfied. My only Earthly pleasures are pizza, beer, and soda. Please help.

Attached: tumblr_md087pOGh31rqckgmo1_540.gif (530x301, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/26/fish-oil-toxicity/
functionalps.com/blog/2011/02/12/pufa-and-brain-degeneration/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/01/10/fish-oil-and-lipid-peroxidation/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3914521/
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17928583
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6397879/Placebos-work-cause-effects-leading-scientist-claims.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3382685
functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/03/curing-a-high-metabolic-rate-with-unsaturated-fats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just stop eating, its not hard

Attached: 1540451128542.jpg (510x442, 42K)

Just think food as shit and stop eating for a year, the fat will melt

I started losing weight after I started smoking weed.

It wasn't the weed itself that did it, it was because I started riding my bike to the coffeeshop every day (I live in the Netherlands btw) and spending money on weed instead of gorging myself on junk food like I used to.

I've tried, my hunger always wins though.

you are weak

the end

I quit drinking soda about a week and a half ago. For the first week i was getting serious headaches and fatigue but thankfully it passed. Once i get avoiding it into a solid habit i'm going to try and start eating better. Right now i'm still eating shit but i'm eating less of it.

>pizza, beer, and soda
Eat something else and drink water.

I put on like 50 pounds over 2018. I fell into a deep depression and stopped eating well and exercising. Just eating like shit and playing vidya. Well I'm clinically obese now and prediabetic. Doctor says I HAVE TO lose weight, or I'll be needing insulin. This shit fucking sucks, and I did it to myself.

Attached: k7ls535ry76y.jpg (2800x2800, 481K)

I unironically hate you for this. Go fuck yourself

Junk food and sugary stuff is addictive it's basically being a junkie.

Once you stop it becomes unappealing.

Just eat meat fish and veg you can't go wrong.

Walk everywhere and to body weight exercise.

Exactly, you got yourself into this mess, and you can get out of it.

But you won't. Because you're weak, you don't have any self-control, and it's easier to just keep stuffing your face with empty calories than it is to change the way you live.

I'm looking here for other fatbots who lost weight that can give me advice, I'm trying my best. I've already cut out soda, but junk food is super hard. It's like I'm literally addicted just like that guy on "Supersize Me"

this board is normiescumville don't expect any sympathy here bro

Where is that water fasting guy who always shows up in these threads?

>It's like I'm literally addicted

That's because YOU ARE.

The microflora in your gut feed off all the sugary fatty shit you shove down your gullet, and they send signals to your brain to keep sending down more of that sugary fatty shit. That's why you can't stop craving junk food and soda, the bacteria that are supposed to aid the digestive system have grown out of control and hijacked your body.

>anyone who doesn't tell you what you want to hear or give you a magical quick-fix to your problem is a normie and should be disregarded

And you wonder why your life never gets any better.

>was 450 lbs
>hit the gym and ate right for a year
>down to 250
>house burned down
>gf left
>depression hit
>fucked two of the wives of my friends
>more depression
>gained back to 410
>started back to the gym and good eating
>back down to 385 and dropping

My weight has always been a fucking roller coaster.

Attached: F5AD79B1-E643-4290-9F99-1B7BD478ECFF.jpg (2000x1671, 783K)

I've been fat all my life but I manage to drop weight 2 times so far. Once at 21 and the other at 24. At 21 I started working construction and the weight fell off. Didn't change diet, even started drinking alcohol. I lost the job 3 years later and regained weight. At 24 I tried to eat healthy and counted calories. Went to my apartment gym every other day to lift. Drinking got real bad and I just stopped caring and regained weight about a year in. Been slowly gaining weight ever since and now I'm the fattest I've ever been at 29. I drink way too much alcohol. I know if I can stop drinking I'll lose weight without changing a thing but the alcohol jew has me.

Exercise every day and you'll feel too shitty just eating garbage and your diet will change. Don't get me wrong, I still eat pretty shitty but I'm not getting winded going upstairs and such

You must do the following:

>research what is good and make a meal plan
>buy only decent foods and never buy any of the old junk food
>stay away from processed foods as much as possible
>keep a food journal like my fitness pal and track your calories
>go to the gym 4 or 5 times per week and spend at least 30 minutes doing some type of activity there
>get at least 30 minutes per day walking, jogging, or running
>do not comfort yourself with comfort food
>have one good meal per week to feel satisfied
>

God damnit I could on all day but you literally have to want to drop the weight. If I can lose 200 pounds in a year and half then anyone can lose weight and be healthy. I was the weakest will powered motherfucker in the world until I realized I would rather suffer through an hour a day of pain than suffer the rest of my life with diabetes and losing toes and shit.

Attached: 73441732-7644-430C-8C20-F90B7FEECC9A.jpg (537x518, 33K)

Nice advice. You're weak, go die. The dude recognises his problem and is trying to change and you just tell him he can't? There are lots of people who have been in the same situation and got out.

Why are you even on this board? Do you spend all your time belittling people at the bottom of the ladder? Do you come here to just to insult people, you massive faggot? He already knows he lacks self control.

Self control is unreliable. You need to structure your life so that it's hard to make bad choices and easy to make good ones. In your case, you need to reduce the availability of junk food. You can't buy any junk to store at home, and you should probably stop eating out at all. Reduce your entire diet to things that you prepare at home. Once you've stopped for a while, the cravings dissappear.

>getting fit by riding your bike to a coffeshop
Can you get more Dutch?

No idea man I've been on a caloric deficit for a while and the progress is really slow. I don't have energy at all and little exercise makes my muscles ache.
I'm hungry all the time too, though not as much as before. Get satisfied quicker now.

The advice is to start weight lifting and walk for hours a day, or at least do high intensity cardio for 30 minutes.
This is the only way to see results in a year. Once you start seeing results, and the brain chemistry changes become prevalent, it will be much easier. That, and simple due to momentum.
Here's how you do it:
Stronglifts 5x5 Monday Wednesday Friday
Rowing for 15-30 minutes Tuesday and Thursday
Eat 130g of protein a day
Meal prep and focus on your macros, be at a deficit, but focus on protein

Its hard work but I lost 150 lbs within two years while preserving my muscle mass. My calves and thighs are fucking huge, so are my forearms and biceps. If I wanted to I could get more mass, but I don't really feel like bulking and cutting right now, maybe at the end of this year.

Do it for yourself, not for others.

>The dude recognises his problem and is trying to change and you just tell him he can't?

I'm not saying he can't, I'm saying there isn't an easy solution. Losing weight, when you're already so fat you're at risk of diabetes, is a monumental challenge, and I simply don't believe OP has the willpower to see it through. If he can prove me wrong, good for him.

Getting fit by lifting giant wheels of Edam cheese.

While standing on top of a windmill.

In the middle of a field of tulips.

Yea I went down to 200lbs from around 300lbs. Used to exercise for years before I lost weight and it didn't do shit. Cutting calories is the only thing that's worked for me. I basically eat twice a day instead of 3 times. At first it's difficult because your stomach is big but it gradually gets easier and easier as your stomach gradually shrinks. Way less carbs too because that's where most of the cals are. I drink 3 cups of black coffee from the time I wake up and lunch and that's an appetite suppressant apparently. Most of the weight was gone after a year.

>Stronglifts
Oh no, he's retarded

Any SS 5x5 variant works for preservation, moron. Fuck off and go back to Jow Forums.

>He's on a cut, better take this beginner program and increase the volume
oof

>1/4
I lost 200lbs. I'm still a fatass at 280lbs, but I'm getting there.

>Keto diet
It's not so much about the protein/fat intake, it's about limiting simple carbs. The reason being that carbs (sugars specifically) create an environment in your gut that is conducive to the growth of certain bacteria. Your bacteria are in a symbiotic relationship with your Vagus nerve that controls cravings and hunger. It sucks for the first few weeks, but once you actually alter your gut microbiota, you feel less of those cravings.

Also, learn to cook. It's fun. I'm not saying be Gordon Ramsey, but learn to brown some 90% lean beef with some onions, garlic, and hot sauce. Eventually you start to get creative with spices and herbs and you can really develop a cool skill. That's tangential, but avoiding the processed crap and carbs means you need to cook for yourself a bit.

Eggs, too. Eggs have some of the absolute best micronutrients. Think about it: an egg has everything that is essential for a small carnivore to develop. The trick here is don't overcook them. If you're in the U.S. the rate of salmonella in eggs is about 1:10,000. so don't feel like you have to nuke them. If you do, you denature all of the good fats and proteins. This mostly has to do with the yolk, so soft-boil them with a runny yolk and you're good to go.

5x5 is proven to preserve muscle mass on a cut.
How fucking stupid are you? 5x5 progression is exactly what you want to do when losing that much weight.

>2/4
>Fiber
This works in tandem with the above. I take fiber supplements each day. Psyllium fiber (metamucil, etc) helps to keep you full and aids in bowel regulation. This is important since regularity in eating and shitting will condition your body to not want to graze or boredom eat.

Next, I take inulin fiber. This is derived from chicory roots, mostly. This directly feeds the bacteria you want to develop in your gut. Fermentative bacteria such as E. coli feed off sugar and produce acids. This causes indigestion and that feeling of "hungry an hour later" that you get with bad chinese, for example. Bacteroides (the most common gut fauna in health people) uses anaerobic respiration to break down oligosacchrides (big sugars, i.e. - fibers) that the human body cannot digest. By adding these to your diet you feed the good bacteria. This is important because your gut can only sustain a finite bacterial population. So if there's more food for the good ones, the bad ones die out.

Inulin is also a good antioxidant. This is just a peripheral benefit, but why bother losing the weight if you're going to die of cancer?

>3/4
>Fish oil
This could also be avocado oil, flax seed oil, or really anything with omega-3 fatty acids. What these fatty acids do is provide the building blocks for your gut bacteria to create biofilms. These biofilms do a few things: 1) the reduce inflammation of the gut, and therefore allow you to more efficiently digest food. This means you get more nutrients from less calories. Part of cravings is the desire for nutrients (I'll touch on this later), so if you can extract more vitamines and minerals from the foods you eat, you need less total calories to obtain your micros.

The second thing a biofilm does is mitigate your body's immuno-response to your symbiotic bacteria. Although there is some selectivity, your body cannot effectively tell the difference between good bacteria and bad. That's why the toxic E. coli, 0157:H7 is such a problem. Your body already has some relatively harmless E. coli as part of your digestive system. So, if your body isn't fighting itself, then you'll have more energy and you'll want to be more active, which will translate into better workouts.

>Supplements
Multivitamins are a good start, but there's a few nutrients that you really need to focus on to boost your metabolism. Specifically vitamin D and the B complex vitamines. Nearly everyone that does not have an outdoor job is vitamin D defficient. Vitamin D is a cholesterol that is a precursor to testosterone. And we all know how important testosterone is for developing muscle, and therefore boosting your metabolic rate.

B vitamins are laregly responsible for cellular energy transfer and processes. It should be clear why this is important for weight loss. You need your cells functioning effectively in order to mobilize stored fat and provide you energy.

4/4
>Exercise
You knew this was coming. But it's not some gruelling endeavor that you need to undertake. In fact, many people can lose some weight with just a radical diet shift, and most people cannot out-exercise a bad diet. But if you're a fatass like me, you need both. Here's the problem most newbies (myself included) encounter: you think you need to hit the ground running and spend 3 hours at the gym 5 days a week. This is such a terrible way to go about it, because you'll mentally burn yourself out. Start small. I bought myself a set of bowflex adjustable dumbells and I do small exercise sets throughout the day. Personally, what I like to do is a set of 30 goblet squats 3 times a day and alternate overhead presses and rows for another 2 sets each day.

The key takeaway is that you just need to train your body to be more active. You're not building muscle, so there's no real need for specific, targetted exercises. Squats are a huge, compound motion that works your core, your legs, and (if you use dumbells) your arms. You're putting on muscle by telling your body that it can expect more bursts of activity throughout the day and causing it to produce HGH which has an overall effect on your entire body. You just need to get yourself to motivated enough to spend 4-5 min a few times a day on doing this. Laugh if you want, but I started to motivate myself by deciding that I'd do a set whenever I had a >tfw no gf moment.

Any strength training will preserve muscle on a cut; the main variable that matters is intensity.
The capacity to recover from volume and frequency is severely reduced while cutting. There's no reason why a beginner should opt for the higher volume program while cutting, it's only going to make progressing harder.

I've lost 25 pounds since September. Losing about a pound a week. Just calorie restriction obviously. It's not magic.

I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't even have any results to show for it. I lost 150 lbs doing this, so its just an anecdote, and I'm giving OP advice. I didn't say he'd be able to progress to 4 plates on a cut with stronglifts, i simply said he will see results elsewhere.

You're weak. You'll never make it. I'm hungry right now, and I don't care. I won't eat for another 10 hours and I'll be totally fine. You don't have to keep shoveling food into your face every waking moment.

Eat chicken and vegetables, lots of healthy food at low calories. You'll likely get sick if you tried eating enough to stay fat.
Intermittent fast every day (sleep counts. 12-18 hours. You can look into OMAD but I didn't try that)
Pay attention to portion control.
Build muscle somehow, cardio is useless but if you do something like hiking and get huge legs it might help. I got dumbbells and did lifts every other day.
Don't eat or drink ANY sugar.

t. Lost 80 lbs in 5 months

You clearly don't understand the underlying sciene. Following concepts that work and not worrying about why they work is not inherently a bad thing, people don't have time to learn everything on every subject.
I'm a pharmacist and have been lifting for 9 years, your advice is sound and I appreciate you trying to help people so I was in the wrong for memeing at you in the first place.
That being said, you're correct in saying
>its just an anecdote
There's no reason to choose a linear progression program with high volume over one with low volume. Obviously it'd be nice if he ends up doing any form of fitness so the details won't matter, it's more important that he does something.
Don't call people stupid if you only parrot bite-sized information posted on blogs though.

You need to realize that you're not hungry, but actually just gluttonous

EAT SHITLOADS OF MDMA, can easy lose 10 kgs in 2 weeks

>your week not gonna make it week week i havent eaten in a month and do starting strongskullz see how tough i am?
what is it about recovering fatties that make them so miserable? the only place they CAN brag about their "accomplishment" is online

also ephedrine + caffeine (EC stack)
if you can't get access to the E, the C will help for a while with appetite
also eat lots of yogurt to make your gut bacteria better

i lost 15lb of fat on DNP

then i started to develop peripheral neutropathy in my left leg. or i think so. it just feels weird sometimes. i remember it was a weird feeling inside my leg, so i stopped using it

i am now using GW-1516 and i have literally lost like 2lbs in 3 months... basically nothing. i'm lifting 3x a week

ostarine worked though

i also take clomid and exemestane

>using DNP

jesus christ dude it's not that hard to eat clean and lift

Not op but i use eating as stimulation.

>Fish oil
literal trash

>Fish Oil Toxicity
functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/26/fish-oil-toxicity/

>PUFA, Fish Oil, and Alzheimers
functionalps.com/blog/2011/02/12/pufa-and-brain-degeneration/

>Fish Oil and Lipid Peroxidation
functionalps.com/blog/2012/01/10/fish-oil-and-lipid-peroxidation/

> The Great Fish Oil Experiment - Ray Peat, PhD
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

>Why Fish Oil Fails: A Comprehensive 21st Century Lipids-Based Physiologic Analysis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3914521/

^^^ This study was "retracted" -- why? Because it was proven wrong? NO! Because the massive fish oil lobby gunned for his head. They found he sold some other supplement on his website, and has patents for plant-based oils. Nothing he wrote was disproven, it just shows you how massively powerful the lobby is!

i agree. i DO lift, but i don't lose fat very easily
but you will never get the actual fat loss you get from DNP by "eating clean"

it is a MITOCHONDRIAL UNCOUPLER

it literally increases the calories you burn at rest.

"eating clean" will not do this. it's an entirely different mechanism

His face was so much cuter when he was fat.

1. No sugar (and that includes fruit)
2. No gluten ( pizza out of the question, no anything to do with bread)
3. Nothing fried (especially not deep fried)
4. Try to drink nothing but water
5. Regular sleep (go to bed same time wake up same time even weekends)
6. Pork/red meat-low amount
Chicken/turkey-medium amount
Fish- eat most
7. At least hour of physical activity a day.

That should get you started. Nice a easy nothing on that list is to difficult. Then after some success if you want to get more extreme like keto or cave man diet, go for it.

i fetishised starvation and exercise. id say in my head like a cute girl "yes, starve me daddy, i deserve it, i love it".. or "yes, make me work daddy, make me work till i collapse"

i stopped jerking off so my sexual frustration went into these more productive channels.

after a few months lots of people were saying "how tf did you get so skinny"

The picture you are trying to paint is not entirely accurate and misleading. Fish oil helped me out greatly. I don't think all of its benefits are known. I had mental problems when I was younger. I could not focus, I could not remember the simplest things and would forget what I was doing on occasion. I had bought of anger and a quick temper. I had severe and anxiety and would not even leave my home except during the middle of the night. I had depression and would just stay in bed all day and rarely ever brush my teeth and bathe. I had no will to do anything and even began to lose interest in video games. I started taking fish oil and noticed an immediate difference. This was the only thing I did. I did not exercise or eat a good diet at all. My diet was dew and doritos. All of my mental problems cleared up within a matter of months.

I was 370 lbs and I'm down to 200 lbs. I'm still considered obese for my height, but I'm working on it.
A diet high in fat and moderate protein like keto works really well for me. Bodyweight exercises and walking were what I did until feeling comfortable enough going to a gym.
You should buy yourself a cheap kitchen scale to help you learn how to portion and count calories.

i wasnt ever morbidly obese but i was around 260lbs at my heaviest and am a lanklet now after losing 100lbs. i started working out when i was younger so that was probably a factor but for the first year and a half or so i just worked out and ate fast food as usual. still slimmed down and gained a ton of muscle. the next year i wanted to lose weight drastically so i only ate eggs, almonds, chicken breasts, and pretzels for the entire year. now i just dont have an appetite

youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
After a week the withdrawals will stop then it will be a piece of cake
t. former fattie

op, you need to fast.
originnjo

>The picture you are trying to paint is not entirely accurate and misleading
what did i say that was wrong? please be specific

>Fish oil helped me out greatly.
anecdote, confirmation bias, etc

>I don't think all of its benefits are known.
what is known is that omega-3 is the most chemicaly unstable lipid

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17928583
>Oxygen radicals can attack many cellular molecules. In addition to protein and DNA modification (reviewed in Ref. 312), damage to membrane lipids is also very relevant for life span determination. The susceptibility of membrane lipids to oxidative damage is related to two traits. The first is that oxygen and many radical species are several times more soluble in lipid membrane bilayers than in the aqueous solution (246). The second property is related to the fact that not all fatty acid chains are equally susceptible to damage. It is this second property that is the key to the link between membrane composition and oxidative damage to membranes. The carbon atoms that are most susceptible to radical attack are the single-bonded carbons between the double-bonded carbons of the acyl chains (124). The hydrogen atoms attached to these carbons are called bis-allylic hydrogens. This means that saturated and monounsaturated fatty acyl chains (SFA and MUFA, respectively) are essentially resistant to peroxidation while PUFA are damaged. Furthermore, the greater the degree of polyunsaturation of PUFA, the more prone it is to peroxidative damage.

CONT

cont

>Holman (148) empirically determined (by measurement of oxygen consumption) the relative susceptibilities of the different acyl chains (see Fig. 1). Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the highly polyunsaturated omega-3 PUFA with six double bonds, is extremely susceptible to peroxidative attack and is eight times more prone to peroxidation than linoleic acid (LA), which has only two double bonds. DHA is 320 times more susceptible to peroxidation than the monounsaturated oleic acid (OA) (148). With the combination of the relative susceptibilities of different fatty acids with the fatty acid composition of membrane lipids, it is possible to calculate a peroxidation index (a measure of the susceptibility to peroxidation) for any particular membrane.1

^^^ read that

> I started taking fish oil and noticed an immediate difference.
don't do this, it is poison. also:
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6397879/Placebos-work-cause-effects-leading-scientist-claims.html

>All of my mental problems cleared up within a matter of months.
what fish oil did you use? what else was in it besides omega-3, the most highly unstable lipid molecules? they cause brain damage

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3382685

>"...When the corn-oil diet was supplemented with 14.5% cod liver oil or 12.5% salmon oil, the fatty acid composition of brain PUFA was significantly altered, even if alpha-tocopherol was added to the salmon-oil diet. Comparing salmon-oil- and cod-liver-oil-fed animals with corn-oil-fed animals, arachidonic acid 22:4(n-6) and 22:5(n-6) were reduced, and 20:5(n-3), 22:5(n-3) and 22:6(n-3) were increased. Liver fatty acids were also significantly altered. Thus, THE BRAIN IS NOT PROTECTED AGAINST A LARGE EXCESS OF VERY-LONG-CHAIN N-3 PUFA, WHICH INCREASE N-3/N-6 RATIO AND COULD LEAD TO ABNORMAL FUNCTION, AND WHICH MIGHT BE DIFFICULT TO REVERSE."

>I started taking fish oil and noticed an immediate difference
yes, your metabolism was high and you destroyed it by taking omega-3 PUFA

functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/03/curing-a-high-metabolic-rate-with-unsaturated-fats/

you should have used vitamins, but instead you just lowered your metabolism and then no longer were as nutrient deficient. you're doing it WRONG

I believe fish oil can have temporary benefits which seem mostly attributable to its immunosuppressant properties. Things like inflammation are brought about by our immune systems to prevent further injury and prevent damage, and fish oil can prevent that immune response from spiraling out of control, but only temporarily. Pretty much the only application for fish oil I would consider is for preventing further deterioration after a brain injury, but there are also probably better treatments (certain SERM's and steroids for example).

PUFA stops the energy process. The immune system needs a lot of energy, so, when energy production is low, the body shuts it down to self preservate.

Try looking into keto, seems to have helped a lot of fatties

more

>Ray Peat, PhD: In experiments that last just a few weeks or months, there may not be time for cancers to develop, and on that time scale, the immunosuppressive and antiinflammatory effects of oxidized fish oil might seem beneficial. For a few decades, x-ray treatments were used to relieve inflammatory conditions, and most of the doctors who promoted the treatment were able to retire before their patients began suffering the fatal effects of atrophy, fibrosis, and cancer. (But a few people are still advocating x-ray therapy for inflammatory diseases, e.g., Hildebrandt, et al., 2003.) The fish oil fad is now just as old as the x-ray fad was at its peak of popularity, and if its antiinflammatory actions involve the same mechanisms as the antiinflammatory immunosuppressive x-ray treatments, then we can expect to see another epidemic of fibrotic conditions and cancer in about 15 to 20 years.
1. PUFA inhibit pyruvate dehydrogenase (PD) - the enzyme responsible for the proper processing of carbs. Saturated fat activate PD. Things that inhibit PD will cause increased aerobic glycolisys (more lactate, less CO2) and will slow down oxidative metabolism. Things that enhance PD will generally do the opposite. While there is some small disagreement on the topic, MOST studies agree that PD is greatly suppressed in tumor tissue and greatly enhanced in healthy organisms.

2. PUFA enhance pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase (PDK) and saturated fat inhibits it. This is the enzyme reponsible for inhibiting PD above. Again, PDK is overexpressed in tumor tissue and suppressed in healthy one.

3. PUFA is the main source of prostaglandin production. Without PUFA, I am not sure what the body does, but I guess inflammation decreased to a great degree. Some people argue that inflammation is good, others claim that it is pathological. Peat says that inflammation is behind virtually all degenerative diseases of aging, so the lower the better. I think the mainstream medicine at this point conceded that low inflammation and weaker inflammatory response to trauma is in fact better in the long run. Btw, some of the muscle growing effects of PUFA you mention are mediated through arachidonic acid (PUFA) and some of the prostaglandins derived from it.

4. PUFA strongly increase estrogen synthesis by promoting aromatase activity. With estrogen being listed as an official carcinogen on the NIH website, and the disasters of HRT decades ago I think I don't need to say more on this one.

5. PUFA inhibit 5-alpha reductase, saturated fat enhance it. This is the enzyme responsible not only for converting T into DHT but also for converting pregnenolone into various other beneficial steroids. Thus, drugs like Finasteride not only make you impotent through decreased DHT, but also make you zombified due to inhibiting the conversion of pregnenolone into allopregnanolone. Suicidal depression and permanent impotence are known side effects of 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Peat has said that testosterone (T) is almost as dangerous as estrogen, and the studies agree on it. Competitive, long term athletes like soccer players, basketball players, NFL players, etc have abnormally high rates of ALS and the latest research has tied it to abnormal testosterone metabolism (I think it was the fluctuations between very high and very low seen in athletes due to sporting events).

6. PUFA promote the expression of NF-kB and it is thought to be one of the causes of insulin resistance and diabetes.

7. PUFA lower core body temperature, saturated fat increases it (at least in theory). Saturated fat uncouples mitochondria and increase thermogenesis, while PUFA (especially through its influence on estrogen) lowers body temperature. It is generally agreed upon that warm-blooded organisms with uncoupled mitochondria live longer and are much healthier than the same species living at lower temperature or having their temperature lowered artificially.

8. PUFA is a powerful immunosuppresant. In fact, they are used as intravenous injection in hospitals to prevent the body of a patient reject a transplanted organ. Anything that suppresses your immune system will increase the risk of cancer and some other degenerative conditions.

9. PUFA lower LDL cholesterol. The mechanism is not completely known by I think they act similar to a statin. Statins are now implicated in dementia and cancer. In general, low LDL cholesterol has been tied to higher risk of cancer and can predict cancer decades in advance. Peat said something along the lines of "anything that artificially lowers cholesterol will increase risk of cancer". I think by artificially he meant not doing it the proper way, which is only one - metabolize cholesterol into the steroids derived from it.

>be me
>want to get Jow Forums
>start going to the gym 2-5x a week
>read statistics about how weight loss isn't really possible and that Cracked article about how dieting is hopeless abd fat people will always be fat
>notice I gained weight since working out
I hate my life.

Attached: 78BFA9EB-AC08-44CE-9EBA-A610A316B98E.jpg (464x553, 64K)

STOP EATING, FATTY
JUST STOP

I lost 20 kilograms in a year when I was a teen. Mostly just stopped putting sugar in my tea, walked/rode my bicycle for 30 minutes per day, skipped dessert at school and drank loads of tea to suppress my appetite.

I was 364 at my worst and now im hovering around 300.
Intermittent fasting. 16/8 method.
Few carbs, no sugar or soda
Stay under 2000 calories

Cardio 2 or 3 times a week for 40 minutes
Lift every day for at least 25 minutes

Its slow but it works

>how to be skinnyfat

riding a bike every night, also cold water, green/white tea, hot sauce, lots of protein and other thermogenic foods

the most important thing though is never to say "aw fuck it" if you mess up and binge eat cookies or something. I learned from experience that you can mess up and as long as that doesn't result in you abandoning your effort, you will still be fine.

>started at 311 last feb
>now 209

Fatbot here. I still have my human shape but my bmi just went into the obese zone. I tried losing weight by eating less and it worked, but made my depression 10 times worse so I quit and gained it all back. I also have severe anxiety coupled with IBS, so every time I go outside for a prolonged period I get horrible diarrhea and on some days I can't even go anywhere due to being so anxious. Basically, how can I lose weight in my own home without starving myself?

tl;dr: How can I lose weight without leaving my house or starving myself?