/plg/ - powerlifting general

Milkies edition

Attached: 1462617259979.jpg (900x675, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLazugD_qMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I for one welcome this edition.

Attached: 5622c96.jpg (1241x1530, 270K)

There is no hypertrophy rep range

BCAA are useless

Training volume is the primary driver of muscle growth

GMOs are safe

Poor technique leads to injuries

Attached: jaki_grubas_hipis_jebany_pedal.jpg (1024x675, 644K)

God I want a muscle gf with massive natty boobies

I've never seen one IRL

Were any of these supposed to controversial if you're not an idiot?

They're called unicorns.

Redpill me on deloads

Attached: 0D8D35AE-E895-4C1A-8933-A3D7F662E01B.jpg (680x911, 129K)

20-30 years ago autism diagnoses were frequent (less than today admittedly) in males, and almost inexistent in females. These days however, there's a shitload of females who supposedly got diagnosed in their late teens or early twenties, just as disabilities in general started being trendy. Parents start seeing signs of actual autism when a kid is small, 2-3 years at most.
How do you explain that?

>muscle gf
>natty tits

You’re a retard, my man

>tfw no great grandmommy shot put gf

Attached: Violette_Morris_1920.jpg (480x980, 79K)

Probably something to do with social norms and autism being on a spectrum. Anecdotally my father-in-law is probably on the spectrum, but was never diagnosed, he says he's made it this far in life so now it wouldn't do him any difference.

Love this general

Attached: VID_20190417_19-VideoToMp4.webm (480x480, 2.98M)

>poor technique leads to injuries
wrong

bruh this a long way to go with loclddu knees is it not?

Attached: Kneez.jpg (1080x1021, 214K)

Unlocked knees would be hitching

>deadlifting with a rounded lumbar doesn't lead to injury
>not retracting scapula on bench doesn't lead to injury
>not properly bracing yourself doesn't lead to injury

how donyou grab symmetric with mozed grip?

>Probably something to do with social norms
One of the key characteristics of autism is not understanding social norms, and you're saying social norms are the reason there used to be almost no female autists but now there are a lot? Not making a whole lot of sense there.
>and autism being on a spectrum.
False. There's autism, and there's """autism""". Autism is autism.

I don't understand the question. By spacing my hands equidistant from the knurling end?

i cant fucking tell when theyre equally distant from knurling im retardwd and blind

Perhaps you should try a different hobby. Rock collecting could work?

look at the girl mirin

She's probably hoping to witness the dat his eyes pop out of his head for good

Threadly reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

is there a video on wtf this retracting scapula on bench thing is?
bench has been hurting my shoulders lately.

>Were any of these supposed to controversial if you're not an idiot?

Are you insinuating that Jordan "They Don't See Me (Foam) Rollin', They Hatin'" Feigenbaum is an idiot?

She mirin

The clean and strict press is the best single measure of full body strength. There is no debate

why cant I discuss my hobby without estatting?

>they think she's mirin

She's just worried her bar will hit my deadlifts

Just about every "how to bench" video by just about every reputable powerlifter

He says that injuries only occur from mismanaged training loads yeah? That's certainly a big reason behind it but to say that poor technique has nothing to do with getting injured is pants on head retarded.

But that's two lifts, brainlet. We talked about this already.

And youre worried your deadlift will hit her pusy

alway afraid to see you popping your eyes off

One day he's going to attempt an 800lb deadlift in the suit and it's going to happen.

>He says that injuries only occur from mismanaged training loads yeah? That's certainly a big reason behind it but to say that poor technique has nothing to do with getting injured is pants on head retarded.

Yeah, I doubt he's GENUINELY that fucking stupid. He feels the need to exaggerate to help stupid people grasp the point, and it doubles as clickbaity bullshit that gets his brand of "The Same Shit Competent Lifters Have Been Doing For Decades" more attention.

does the squat needs severe attention on the form like the deathlift or the binch?
Ive been squatting by intuition and its going great but my knee is bothering me lately

What you sayin about my eyes you little shit

Attached: received_2112611922363711.jpg (439x650, 15K)

Yes

so it's just pinching your shoulder blades before resting them on the bench?

I feel like that's a pretty accurate portrayal.

That's probably the simplest way to describe it.

Attached: 1529072871761.gif (355x200, 1.72M)

>GMOs are safe

Attached: 1524613296581.jpg (550x733, 41K)

>Crissy

Like Zdeno Chara, he doesn't post here because he knows that if he did, I would find him and whoop his ass.

Attached: Crissy.gif (450x253, 2.64M)

One lift in two parts brainlet

Is the clean and jerk two lifts? Should people be getting medals for their clean at the Olympics?

Fuck. I'm a VOLEM
How do I stop?

Imagine the following:
>I picked up your fatass wife and fucked her up the shit honker last night
Can it be "the single best measure" of how hard I cucked you? No, because there are two distinct parts to it. You may say that the combination of the two parts is the best measure, but it that still doesn't make it one measure. It's two measures.

Hitching is rebending the knees

They dont in itself

Mismanaged loading/volume caused injuries. This does not mean those things are good or bad, the body has different capacities in different positions

What plg approved intermediate program drives good succes on both muscle and strength gains?
Im afraid to going back on the fahves programs since its shit-tier volume wise, especially for the upperbody that is my weakness

>There's autism, and there's """autism""". Autism is autism.
no there isnt. youre literally just gatekeeping because you dont want girls in your speshul autism club

I can tell you the women I know with autism definitely have signs of autism. it isnt as clear in women because people are more likely to notice a boy being a sperg

doctors know more than you and say women have autism, so your shitty argument doesnt hold water. kys

women tend to get a free pass in social situations as long as they stay quiet or dont act too autistic

boys are likely to stand out more even if they do shut up and keep quiet, and tend to not care if they dont fit in anyway

>youre literally just gatekeeping because you dont want girls in your speshul autism club
I already addressed this. It's not a cool guy club, it's a disease. The fact that you can't seem to understand this leads me to think you're one of those retards who glamourise illness, victim points and all that.
>I can tell you the women I know with autism definitely have signs of autism. it isnt as clear in women because people are more likely to notice a boy being a sperg
So you're saying, they exhibit similar symptoms but of a far lesser intensity? Is it that unthinkable that they're two different things then?
>doctors know more than you and say women have autism, so your shitty argument doesnt hold water. kys
Doctors also started saying that faggots and trannies are totally normally people, following the pressures of you-know-who. Long gone are the days when they were reputable sources of knowledge, nowadays they're not much more than glorified mechanics. I say this completely unironically.

>women tend to get a free pass in social situations as long as they stay quiet or dont act too autistic
And if a boy doesn't act autistic, you can't tell he's autistic either. What's your point?
>and tend to not care if they dont fit in anyway
This doesn't matter, all the so-called autistic girls tend to be the kind that doesn't care to fit in, or rather, they go out of their way to make sure everyone knows they're oh so very special.

Attached: homosandamericanpsychology.jpg (1064x993, 704K)

/plg/ -- Pseudopsychiatrist Logic General

>I already addressed this
you said it, but its clear from what youve written you think autism makes YOU speshul and you dont want women to dilute that. regardless of what you say
> they exhibit similar symptoms but of a far lesser intensity?
as I know several, I know some who exibit symptoms strongly, easily comparable to any """"real"""" autist, and some who are more mild. not only is this obvious as autism IS on a spectrum, regardless of your denial, this is literally how any other disease works, there are people with Alzheimers who present more/less strongly than others. it doesnt mean the less bad ones are attention seeking
> faggots and trannies
oh, lol, I guess you were baiting the whole time. Ill btfo your other points anyway tho
>boy doesn't act autistic
being quiet =/= not acting autistic. as you said yourself, the main characteristic is not understanding social situations. you can not understand, and just not tell anyone, nodding along to what people are saying. if a girl does that she is less likely to stand out because its not abnormal, so its easier for them to "hide"
>make sure everyone knows they're oh so very special
okay bitter autistic incel jelly girls are getting attention while everyone thinks your a fag lmao

>its clear from what youve written you think autism makes YOU speshul and you dont want women to dilute that.
Not true
>regardless of what you say
Gee how will I ever recover from that? Clearly you know best.
>as I know several, I know some who exibit symptoms strongly, easily comparable to any """"real"""" autist, and some who are more mild. not only is this obvious as autism IS on a spectrum
I never said all cases of autism show the same symptoms in the same way. I said autism and """autism""" are different things.
>there are people with Alzheimers who present more/less strongly than others. it doesnt mean the less bad ones are attention seeking
Alzheimer's is very hard to consistently and believably fake, but that's not even relevant anyway because its onset is usually 65+ years old. Even "early onset" is 50 years old. People that age aren't the same people who glamourise illness for attention, but you know this full well already, don't you?
>oh, lol, I guess you were baiting the whole time.
Not true, and also not an argument.
>you can not understand, and just not tell anyone, nodding along to what people are saying.
An autist will not naturally do that, the "smile and nod" thing is very much learned behaviour. Autistic behaviour in this case would be either to drift off on your own and think about whatever the fuck people were talking about and trying to make out its meaning, or to keep questioning the speaker (in what most likely will seem an aggressive and exaggerated way) until you get your answer.
>okay bitter autistic incel jelly girls are getting attention while everyone thinks your a fag lmao
Not an argument. Note how every time you don't have an argument, not even a bad one, you resort to namecalling.

I wondered what happened to brian peppers. Now I know.

>GMOs are safe
for ZOG

Thin short girls with no tits edition when

Attached: 1554596688880.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Look in the mirror, cuck.

But they are safe, there's literally nothing wrong with them from that point of view.
They are really dogshit however if you look at Monsanto's predatory tactics and how they basically control the market, and how it's only getting worse.

The state

Attached: 55DDB20E-053F-41F8-B2D0-493D719A4553.png (1125x2436, 953K)

Use the uprights of the bench to push your shoulder blades inward towards each other. Set them there. Now I rack the bar. The length of your arms should feel slightly shorter.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1526433931183.png (270x344, 50K)

Realized I'm using the third grip in my pic
How much have I sabotaged my gains?

Attached: grip.jpg (790x260, 66K)

I've been using that grip too lately and it feels better

Just do what works

>tfw weight gain stalled at 185 despite eating 3100 calories a day
I just want to hit 200 so I can stop eating so damn much

you sound like a dainty twink bitch

I am, why else would I want to make to 200 if not to stop being a dainty bitch?

Can you rate my form?
youtu.be/DLazugD_qMY

No

fuck off, fat manlet.

Consider actually setting up instead of fucking around posing and take the slack out of the bar before you snap your shit up, and decrease the weight if you're hitching. Also stop looking at the ceiling wtf.

Jow Forums has gotten really really fucking stupid in the last three years. It wasn't exactly a paragon of brilliance before, but it seems to have really gone downhill in terms of rational independent thinking.

Attached: 1512583508259.png (645x773, 108K)

retards like you shitting up the place definitely isn't helping, so you might be onto something. in the mean time, fuck off.

Who hurt you user

>Who hurt you

cringe. waddle on back you transparent idiot.

Attached: 1532484060945.jpg (1050x733, 171K)

>This faggot thinks being mean to other anons makes him le oldfag
Okay my dude

I think patience plays a big role. Just keep it cool, work for a few months. Then you can switch programm no issue

bruh

I use the "too narrow grip" with upper arm parallel with ground

t. reddit retard sperging out because he's been exposed. go on and waddle back, fat shit.

Attached: 1528353555191.jpg (392x418, 58K)

what are the perks of trap bar deadlifts? what do they work/help with the most?

>Telling people to waddle away in /plg/ of all places
Post body and lifts faggot

>reddit retard wants to know what his superior looks like

not how it works, bitch boy. pony up and post your shit physique and awful lifts so i can laugh at you. afterwards, waddle on back.

more quads, less back, less taxing so can do more volume or frequency.

how is it for glute work? would there be a deadlift variation that's best for glutes? please don't bully me.

>a woman
this infographic just became completely irrelevant for me.

best deadlift for glute variation for me is probably conventional or SLDL from deficit.

but you could also just do glute-ham raises on machine at the gym if you have one, like all the "fitness" thots

fag

Attached: 1535190001497.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

I just wanted to say elbows are fucking ussles

> Tfw off day 'cos Good Friday

Feels comfy training in morning (deficit deads, cg bp, pendlay row and other light stuff for abs and shoulders).

ABS are for virgins

Attached: 20190419_094704.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

This is true. I am lean, looking like Chad to girls, but KHV because I am scared of approaching girls.

Is this me or Yakob is slowly leaving t-rex mode behind

Mama gib milkies

>any other grip other than japgrip feels unstable as shit on bench press
does anyone know this feel

the only thing i dont like about japgrip is that it doesnt allow a narrow grip, cant brag about close gripping your max for reps now

Post back pic Yakob.

Attached: received_1708695375900312.png (694x606, 668K)

looking like a twink

Yep. Digits confirm it.

Trying to reach 90 kg decently lean.