Kinobody is 28 years old

>Kinobody is 28 years old

what the fuck. I was sure he was like 17-19

Attached: kino.jpg (700x430, 77K)

go back greg

Even though Kinobody shills the hell out his programs I still think he’s based. From watching his videos I get a feeling that he’s chill when he’s not in front of a camera and that he just takes the sociopath pill in order to get subscribers and sell diet plans or whatever the hell hes selling these days.

Attached: 9687CDE0-9602-4D27-8F0D-6639122D0546.jpg (1080x1130, 248K)

I always see people shitting on this guy, but they never comment on the effectiveness of his programs. I cringe at plenty of people/companies I buy products from but I still like the product.

I like him for fucking Jon Skywalkers gf and making him seethe infront of millions because of it

also made a ton of money off of it by offering a JONSKYWALKER promo code on his website. Dude's no dummy.

> Satan confirms we all worship Greg now

Kinoroidy, what he doest sell with his program is the roids to go along

cope

You don't need to roids to achieve that body and his lifts are nothing special either. Not saying he's natty because he's a youtube whore but it's perfectly achievable naturally.

Go back and watch his really old shit from when he was young, like 19. Dude already had a solid build. I'm not saying he's not on low dose test or something but he's not some super lean mass monster.

Why are you quotting me? I said it's achievable natty.

I'm agreeing with you mate. Greg has looked like that for damn near 10 years, everyone else saying he must be on gear...shit I'd hope he'd look wayyy bigger/better if that was the case lol

>Achiveable natty
Oh my dear sweety. You are in for a natty redpill

I'm not natty, dork. I was bigger than Kinobody before I pinned test for the first time but that's because unlike you lazy shits I actually lifted for 8 years before I jumped on gear.

Been watching him for 4years and i think the same. He does cringey shit so people share his stuff but its actually brilliant marketing. I still cringe often when watching him but he knows his stuff and the stuff he sells seems legit. He really tries to provide good content and products. People hate on him but there are way worse people moving berries outthere.

Hes gotten more chill lately and he stopped talking shit about other youtubers which i think is great. Fuck fake drama for dramas sake, good for gregg.

Tldr: greggs allright and people hating are jelly and lazy faggots.

>fraudshit claiming anything about natural training

aaaaaand out the window it goes

Post body

I have the same hairline as this guy. Is that bad? Feels like I'm balding because my forehead is fucking huge and I have a slight V shape up front but I've never experienced thinning or hair loss.

>this
faggots will say hurr you'll never look like this natty, while they've only been working out for a fraction of the time the person they're comparion themselves to, only to hop on gear before they are even lifting a year due to unreal expectations.
Kinobody is small(relatively), his only pro is that he's very lean, if you want to look like kinobody train for years and accept the smol life.

>Kinobody is small
what

When will finally grow taller?

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12K)

I have more lifting experience as a natty than you, I'm willing to bet my car on it. When you can hit a 375 bench natty call me, faggot.

>t. unable to understand brackets.

Not him but he looks to be about 180lbs tops. He's just lean which makes him look bigger than he really is.