What's the worst thing you've done, user?

What's the worst thing you've done, user?

Attached: 6BabdBR5NS56kaLMxZC9OJ1t953LBDbTcKFW_jD72B4.jpg (616x768, 52K)

Spy on my gf

Spread depression to all of my lovers

>fucked multiple friends wives and gfs
>still their friend and there for them when their significant other broke their hearts

I am a literal piece of shit with a heart of gold though. I just cant not fuck a good looking woman if she is offering it up.

Attached: A5BD5476-1C4B-4772-8F27-7C79D2C0C876.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Meh that's not so bad

>at uni
>all students have to submit work through a uni website
>all students get a pre-made account /email when they get to uni
>default password to this email is just that persons birthday in date format
>most people are too lazy to change their default passwords so as long as i know their birthday, i have access to their email, account, grades, submitted work
>2 stacys consistently ridicule me throughout the year
>wait until end of year
>everyone is submitting their massive end of year research papers, a considerable percentage of the degree relies on this
>access their student accounts and delete their papers from the submission area
>5 minutes before the deadline
>no late submitting allowed
>heard from other people that they did not realize before it was days after the due date and their grades went from top of the class to failing

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 42K)

hahaha good one dude, you showed those thots who is the boss. did they ever found you?

She gave me her 3 yr old ipad and it's was still signed in to her icloud account so I am able to see what's she's doing and her messages, contacts, notes photos, etc with ease. It also had all of her saved passwords for pretty much everything she uses so I snoop on there every once in a while.

I used to snoop almost everyday for a few months but I came up with nothing. Tbh i don't think she would ever cheat on me but you can't be too sure now days.

FUCK YOU Every time I post in these threads I get banned.

used a VPN just in case and covered my tracks pretty well, i dont think anyone suspected a thing

This is why I always screenshot that stuff until my grade comes out. Most professors and school will believe you if you sound legit and show them a screenshot.

Told this before
>get back from Iraq, use GI Bill. Surrounded by stupid, useless fools. One day see girl from one of my lectures go into an apartment as I walk home.
>few nights later slip into her apartment while everyone is away. Take nothing, leave no trace i was there.
>soon i am sneaking into more places. Just to prove I can.
>eventually in homes while people are sleeping.
>one night I'm in a home while people have guests over for dinner. They have no idea I am there as I move around, even taste the marinara.
>realize, suddenly and clearly, exactly what I am doing. Leave. Go to PTSD therapy
Helped me get a grip

Staying alive, easy.

>read through friends msgs about me when they are out the room
>rub my cat on my dick
>smoke cigs off the ground
>made a fake account to catfish my friend
>hit my mom

Attached: 1543715134264.jpg (79x79, 4K)

I have a bunch of shit and piss stories but I think the worst was when I texted someone saying I found their missing dog and then ignored their calls and messages until I got bored and blocked them.

Place my dick on top of my cousins pussy while she was asleep.

Why did you even text them in the first place

Got blackout drunk and punched ambulance personnel. Not my best moment...

>hit my mom
based
>rub my cat on my dick
why

Fed information to data miners for years because I was lonely. Compromised my privacy for the hope of connecting with others (it will never happen online)

> I found their missing dog and then ignored their calls and messages until I got bored and blocked them.
Oh god, my sides

I shaved my balls with my dads razor and let him shave afterward...

to fuck with them obviously

wore my sisters bra and panties and jerked off in them while looking at pictures of her

sniffed her dirty clothes at every opportunity

Hooked up at the movie theater with this tinder thot.

It was only me and this fembot right in the whole theater that night. She was sitting like two rows down while all this was going on.

I feel like if I had just gone alone to the movie I would've ended up with the fembot, but instead she had to hear me getting top.

Had the desire to find a nice girl and start a family
Well according to feminism niggers it's evil

Attached: image.jpg (708x398, 83K)

Wew lad, we're not trying to wind up on the news again.

Attached: 89F78713-0D69-46C7-89E5-B9C5C05FD4FD.gif (450x252, 1.8M)

I once cucked a friend and he still doesn't know.

I raped a drunk girl. Left immediately after I came and cleaned up.

>yo I found the dog
Then they bombarded my phone for 30 minutes.