Has your facial aesthetics improved ever since you started lifting?

Has your facial aesthetics improved ever since you started lifting?

Attached: 123123124.jpg (750x734, 58K)

Sweetie. Lifitng wont improve your face. Just deal with the fact that you will be forever goblin.

no but since i lost fat it did

who is this thot

yeah lost weight so naturally

No but my face improved substantially after roiding for a couple years

My dick certainly appears bigger, huge confidence boost desu.

No but when I lost weight it did.

being leaner and having a thick neck did

I just squeeze my neck muscles hard af during heavy lifts to help me and now I have a chad neck

did squeezing ur neck muscles actually work

Attached: ED9763CB24814C398DCA982EF5A1212D.jpg (750x746, 399K)

I'm guessing you used tren. It helps for face fat

I don't lift because I lack facial aesthetics so I will look unattractive lifting or not.

I like Jow Forums memes and fitness knowledge. That's why I'm here.

Get the fuck out or i'll anally violate you then

Whom this the whore may be? I want the whoere to laugh at my penis while perform the molestus on mineself. She knows the way of the shame and the degradus the man.

Can't work out your face, dude. You're stuck with what you've got, unless you get surgery. I mean, most guys spend thousands on bullshit supplements instead of investing in the thing that makes the most difference to your SMV.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

My face has improved ever since I started lifting my tongue to the roof of my mouth.

My dumb face is still dumb and long when im too relaxed which is most of the time. But ive learned to make nice poses that make look pretty aesthetic

that pic is probably the biggest redpill on Jow Forums

I got a better defined chin, but I have a shit chin so it doesn't matter.

might as well be a ripped ugly cunt rather than just an ugly cunt

pls post results or actual experience

My jawline is more defined, and my neck has shrunk down enough to where my head no longer looks disproportionately small. When I was bloatmaxxed at 225lbs (vs 190 now) my eyes were also puffy and narrow from the fat on my face, now they look more open and alert.

keep up the good work

More like the most autistic blackpill. A lot of those guys are just shooting in awkward angles, straining from flexing, making double chins from looking down at their cameras etc. Some of them are completely fine and I don't even know why they're in there. Even then, the facefucked guys are still better of fit with an ugly face than they'd be if they were ugly and DYEL. Don't buy into this shit.

Those eyebrows are so fucking retarded.

All of these guys are still the best versions of themselves. That's all we can all ask to be and it is a noble pursuit.

Imagine her spitting in your mouth haha

Pretty sure that’s my ex

What’s her @?

maximum cope

Did for me, especially on reverse machine flys. I added 2 inches or my neck this year (also was roiding)

dont you get a big T boost when you first start lifting that has to help with fat being stored in the face etc

No, because I fell for the bulk meme. I hope I can get my aesthetic face back after I cut

post body

Preach

Some of these aren't so bad. Some of these are.