There's this proto-normie intern at work that everybody dislikes

There's this proto-normie intern at work that everybody dislikes.

We found out his home address, and we can access his work PC since we have admin rights. Sometimes I do a remote 'shutdown -i' to his PC and write "fatal error". What about something more original like "We are Anonymous, we know what you did, we do not forget"? Ideas? I was thinking of that Black Mirror ep. where they blackmail a pedo.

BTW don't mistake him for an user, he has no personality and regurgitates what he hears on TV, like "believe all women", "refugees welcome"... He says mental illnesses are overcome with willpower. He's 25 and still in a catholic boy-scouts thing while he tries very hard to sound like he's into women...

Even the chillest people, those hippies that are OK with everything find him pretentious or 'slimy'. He's not an aspie because he always talks about 'feels' and pretending he's sensible. He has many of the negative aspects of a nerd, but without the smart parts. We are all engineering 'majors' (either interns or employees like me) while he's a 'minor' (3 yrs), so he sticks out.

>TL;DR: Normie intern at work, how can we have fun?

Attached: soy.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

Just live and let live,bro
Originally

You sound basically retarded. Kill yourself and the problem goes away

What is it with men and the open mouth for dick pics?

>this is your mind on wageslavery

Attached: 1498171238001.jpg (320x371, 62K)

that's bullying user
you're a bad person

Attached: CT90CcJWoAAocxh.jpg (373x346, 39K)

Make CP spawn on hos computer and then an error screen that says the FBI has detected ilegal activity on his computer and further use will go against him in court.

Change his desk top back ground to the storm front logo?

Lol. Interesting.

kill yourself and blame him on the suicide in your suicide note. he will now be burdened with the guilt

you sound like a bunch of children at your work place. just fire his ass if he is so unpleasant to be around.

I vote for this here

Implying this retard is capable of such an emotion.

You don't deserve to live if you get self validation and joy out of hurting weaker people.
You should unironically killyourself

>wanting to fuck with and potentially harm some harmless spergy dude
I'd be all for it if it was a roastie, but seriously, OP? This is just low. You are probably a wannabe psychopath/failed normalfag who got bullied in school and now wants to subject that on others. Kill yourself.

Is he genuinely a bad person, or is it just you disliking his personality?

>What about something more original like "We are Anonymous, we know what you did, we do not forget"?
OP I think you might be the guy everyone dislikes

Attached: 1546348688661.png (813x577, 29K)

t. asshurt soi cucks
Why should subhuman abominations be treated fairly? Your kind deserve every bit of ridicule you get.

Why do bugmen fill me with such disgust? I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than wake up to one of those things. Not even simply ugly men have that effect. My brain doesn't even recognize them as being a male potential partner.
Also learn what gaslighting is and get creative. Launch a "fatal error" and when he calls for assistance undo it and say you don't see any problem. Randomly fatal error him for 5-10 minute periods and then restore it. Some days send the error in regular periods, every 30 minutes on the dot, and then the next day randomise it. Restart his computer every hour even for 4 days straight, and then don't give him a single error for 3 days. Then reintroduce a pattern. It's efficient to establish patterns long enough where he'll develop an expectation based on it, and then you violate that expectation and shatter his self confidence. Don't impede his workflow to the point he quits. Make him doubt his own sanity, develop the instinct to second guess his own sight and senses and take others' word over his own. You want it to the point where if his screen had a blue background and you told him it was red, he'd believe you. Completely train him into complacency and acceptance of your word over his own. If done correctly you can cause a complete mental breakdown within 6 months.

why not just leave him alone? what is your problem?

He's bullied an effeminate, somewhat spergy intern sometimes, like posting pics of him on our chat group and saying he's in the friendzone. So HE is getting bullied.

But he does menial work for a ridiculous wage!

>There's this proto-normie intern at work that everybody dislikes.

However these guys have fun hobbies and girlfriends or wives and maybe even children while you jerk off alone in a dark room every evening after work

Attached: hmmm-thinking-83097603-d7d8-4bb5-8c63-c39b34d3e62a.jpg (833x622, 141K)

it's doing retarded shit like this that rots your personality and soul to shit

get a hold of yourself nigger

>everybody dislikes
>normie
He is a robot. YOU are the normie

To be honest with you this is the best option. Nothing will destroy him worse than this. You might even get him to kill himself over that.

>Why should subhuman abominations be treated fairly?
I agree. Why should you be treated fairly? If you ask me you should just be beaten to death by a pack of niggers.

>hurr sure I lash out at intern because me no similar and me want make funny
Kill yourself retard

Try to kill him without getting caught

>My brain doesn't even recognize them as being a male potential partner.
Thats because your brain is telling you that you're a subhuman faggot and should be gassed to death in a concentration camp

>Imagine being so miserable that you have to bully a coworker for being 'weird'
You are no different that the Brads that Made you miserable on HS

Attached: 1547116206221.jpg (750x896, 405K)

>he wasn't the bully during school
I was a terror.

>However these guys have fun hobbies and girlfriends

Are the catholic boy scouts a "fun hobby"?

Bully someone is such a waste of time, why would someone should put any effort on a shit like that

>"normie"
>rebbit spacing
>"tl;dr"
you need to go.

Youre calling him soft for not wanting to fuck with this guy. You are taking time out of your day to purposefully mess with this dude. This dude that you claim is so low everybody hates him.
But somehow you care enough about him to make an entire thread about this bragging about the situations. Get a hobby dude find a creative outlet or something to preoccupy your time with instead of this random dude. Having a creative and positive hobby is a hell of a lot more fun than screwing people over. And Im sure youll respond with some BS of oh I have hobbies, friends, and family etc but dude if you actually have those things, pretty pathetic you waste your time messing with him.

>inb4 messing with him is not even a lot of work/effort

>He says mental illnesses are overcome with willpower
>implying a lot of them aren't