How big do i need to be to wear a tank to gym?

Attached: tank.jpg (2000x2667, 339K)

Depends on the gym. As long as you're bigger than most of the other guys there, you're big enough.

As big as a house

23 BMI

I can lift more than most of the people in my unis gym except for the football players that go there.

23 FFMI no ?
23 BMI is dyel mode

Any size. Grow into it. I'd rather see overconfident skellies than beta faggots in tshirts and basketball shorts, meekly slinking around with headphones on.

But are your delts bigger than what most people in your gym have?

Fill out a size Large, or at least a Medium.
70 - 80kg is enough to make a Medium tight on your body.
Or just get some baggy shit, like XL or XXL and wear it like a hood rat.
Good luck OP.

When you get your pro card

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 23.19.18.png (642x686, 771K)

I see skellies wearing tanks to the gym all the time. I mean literal dyel skin and bones guys who are barely there. No one really gives a shit. People aren't judging you, or if they are, it's something that they think about for half a second and then go back to their workout.

Wear whatever the fuck you want. Just get in there and train.

Hey fuck you buddy basketball shorts make my legs comfy as fuck

Want to know a secret? No one fucking cares if you wear a tank top.

>Nobody better post "that picture"... You know the one.

Attached: 1555405188763.jpg (502x756, 105K)

>tfw delts bigger than most people at my gym other than roiders and still feel small af

maybe because your gym is dyel

Show them off, then.

So do people actually care what i wear?

No.

What is the most based outfit? should i wear gym shark everything?

When you're big enough to not care about the answer to this question.

I'm a 175lb 6' skelly and I wear tanks all the time in and out of the gym. It's hot outside, fuck what people think.

How big do i need to be then? Will i get kicked out of my gym for wearing one?

HOLY SHIT,stop asking questions about literally everything,there are no rules to this,you're a fucking man,do what you feel like without having to explain shit

Most retail stores won’t sell you one unless you show them your stamped and approved 1/2/3/4 card

Shorts that go above the knee, tight fitting tank or tshirt, no socks, runners (no autistic new balances)

Is this a real thing? i have seen girls wearing tank tops and they are all weak as shit.

Okay, Mac. Calm down.

Ability to wear a tank should be based off of body fat, not size

that being said, if you're over 12% bf, you should stick to long sleeves

Why do bloattard females wear crop top tanks and leggings then?

because they're females you fucking idiot

god i love this board

What do you mean?

>skelly manlet cope

>t. dyel cuck

Why no socks?

>virgin tank
>chad wifebeater

no oufit

You mean a spouse puncher?

It don't matter. Soi boi DYEL wear tanks and sleeveless shirts all the time.

As long as it don't like smell like shit, or as long as it ain't super super tight. Even then, if you wear that crap, I bet no one says anything. They'll just sit back and silently judge.

Based retard

You don't have to be big to wear them at the gym I've worn them since I was a skelly. Outside the gym you should be bigger than most males

>wearing a tank outside the gym
Imagine being that much of a tool bag that you wear a tank to the bar. you deserve to get beat up for something so cringe.

Maybe it's warm out, bitch boy

Let's see... sweaty pits and discomfort, or total comfort while showing off s1ck g41nz, confident in the fact that it's making basedcucked incels like you seethe over something you could never have.

I'll pick the latter, laughing all the way to the poosy bank to cash my poosy check in my RAWth IRA. Maybe on the way back I'll bust your mom's hymen like an old tomato, if she begs hard enough.

Uh... That's literally me. Should I not be wearing headphones? What's wrong with basketball shorts?

Tanks are based if you have a lot of chest hair

you have to as big or bigger than me .

Attached: 20190418_190518.jpg (2643x2939, 1.09M)

fat

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB- if you can bench 2 plates, you can rock a tank. dont wear a cutoff, grow up.

>t. burger bloattard

>cut off
>worn by literal niggers and trailer trash

t. dyel manlet

>red tank
>blue basketball shorts
>leaning on the squat rack
yup, thats me

Attached: 1554921489475.gif (500x344, 1.51M)

Cheap noname shit.

because they have egos overflated by betas and so think they can wear stuff made for girls half their weight and still look hot

gay

Its gross and pisses me off. I don't wont to see their front ass and smell fart and body odor from a mile away.

t. fatguy sticking his chest out like a pigeon

this

i have that same tank and i barely wear it. im one of the stronger people in my gym (i can rep 1/2 3x5) and i have pretty good delts but i mostly wear autistic shit. i like to wear really baggy shit, tuck in my shirt, roll up my sweatpants, etc. nobody can say anything to me because they're all dyels
>5'8 150lbs 11%bf
>dont call me a manlet please

Attached: 1552148152822.jpg (850x720, 115K)

>literal DYEL

Based cookie nipples

I want to get my hands on a tank top like this for the summer

Attached: big trouble little china tank top.jpg (287x500, 41K)

mate start wearing tanks right away

wore them from day 1 to year 5

bruh you're 6 month late for the bulk

dont be mean to me. i dont like it

Attached: 1552185111058.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Muscle shirt came in today eh? Muscles get lost in transit? Hope you got a tracking number on those muscles buddy

holy shit you're fat hahahaha

Still would break your twink ass

More aesthetic

95% of the time during the winter i wear
>shorts that end above the knee
>various dark grey t-shirts that i dont wear outside of the gym/don't fit very well
>everyone once in a while when im feeling confident I'll wear a tank

looked around one day and noticed I was a complete cookie cutter literally everyone had on dark grey shirts as well lmao. Also now that the weather is getting nicer I'll wear tanks more often since i'll just sweat right through a tee

Attached: 1434490512341.png (1024x768, 1016K)

fat, soft, dough boy manlet bitch with gyno bitch tits spotted. kys asap you chunky little faggot.

Attached: 1535894026879.png (424x473, 310K)

Is this new

Depends on your confidence. You can be scrawny or fat or jacked and rock a tank if you can wear it and not give a fuck.

I see you have barrel chest and boi tittys, I also have a barrel chest and boo tittys. Genetics are cruel. Good luck bro and don’t listen to the fags, rocking a tank is fine.

THAT DOUBLE CHIN
OOHHNONOHOGHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

skellies never wear shorts, retard

Any shirt that fits your size. It's a free country

>(i can rep 1/2 3x5)
what did he mean by this??

When you can strict curl 50 kg for 10-12 reps and can bench 100 kg for 8-10 reps, you have certainly big enough muscles for a natty to show it off

Just wear ankle socks and don't stink up the gym

Wear whatever you want you stupid fuck. Jesus.

I'm very fat and yet I wear a tank to the gym. Why? Because I got a free one made out of some cool fabric that doesn't absorb sweat.

Tanks only look good on people with wide clavicles, for them it doesn't matter if they're skinny or muscular. You can be muscular with narrow clavicles and tanks will look like chit.

He can rep 1plate ohp and 2plate bench

He asked if you're bigger fatty

Stretch marks from all the weight gain too. Wow, nice bulk, fatty

Wear a sweatshirt over your tank top. Get a good pump in early on. Take off your sweatshirt and show off your nice delts/tri/bi after having gotten a good pump.

Wrong, I wear basketball shorts hiked up to my belly button because I have a retardedly long torso and shirts don't fit me ever. And I don't want to go to jail when the high school qts at my rec center gym see the happy trail.

Bigger than the smallest guy wearing one

Imagine being this guy

Attached: 1555457281231.jpg (637x548, 32K)