This is how you know you have trained well. Nothing like a little blood during your workout

This is how you know you have trained well. Nothing like a little blood during your workout

Attached: AB358D46-94E1-4130-B912-B31030754821.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKD1O8XPQNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay NI-.... ce

Jesus christ dude this is a blue board.

nigger

Attached: aaf.jpg (868x960, 149K)

Did you hurt yourself stealing yet another bike?

It’s on the back of your hand, that’s not a blister from over use of the palm you just hit it on something like a faggot fuck you

darkie getting BTFOd ITT

Post body

Sometimes I go to dark places too.

Attached: 5p2emda7g7011.jpg (826x960, 113K)

I'm honestly amazed that Jow Forums has become so infested with Jow Forumsacks that the very sight of a black guy's hand sends them into a shitfit.

That's just a healthy reaction to blacks beeing around, user.

I posted it on purpose to piss them off and It worked. Of course they wouldn’t dare to say it irl

Honestly, you can hear his ancestors cringe.

they're the most insecure of all; the incels who are seething when someone says black women are hot, the guys who spam nigger nigger in every thread because they're so precious that they get triggered at the sight of a black person

i guarantee 99% of them don't actually lift or do any kind of exercise, they just come to Jow Forums and shitpost

>faggot fuck you
That’s me nigga get wrecked

Attached: BE862544-4C8A-411F-8DDB-5656123400F0.jpg (620x646, 170K)

Fuck off back to where you came from, nigger dick loving plebbidspacer.

hahahha this seething faggot came here to complain about indians already this weak, what an insecure boi

stay mad, sensitive boi

Attached: seething.png (1595x587, 196K)

I’ll use your body when someone tells me to post body, thank you

You’re just an ashy fuck. Lotion nigga, I know there’s a bottle in every room of your home. Use that shit.

It's the exact same pic with a different filename? Did you save someone else's pic under a different filename?

He's talking about the blood on his finger.

>i have trained well because i nicked the back of my hand off something and am slightly bleeding
imagine being this retarded

hmm, yes, indeed. But consider this;

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Yeah no shit rtard he wouldn’t get that if his hands weren’t so cracked and dry

holy based

Fuck Indian people

>meanwhile, in another thread
>"tfw 26 year-old khv"

I know this is Jow Forums but Jow Forums used to be better than this. Why can't we just work together to achieve our goals?

We're all gonna make it.
You do not belong here, Jow Forums. Go back to the shadow.

Attached: Pepemandyias.png (900x424, 536K)

? I’m indian
Nah being ashy is whats natural for us. Go natty sis, stop using all that chemical the white man wants you to use. Also menustrations are unnatural and clean virgin women don’t have it

WOW

this is the best post i've ever seen

Idk why the file names are different sorry gamer

this

except they arent

best post in this thread

Based

Attached: images (1).png (264x191, 13K)

Suck my cock for so long your diaphragm gets sore, sleep and eat well, then do it again faggot

>being ashy is normal for (us)
Tf?
>go natty stop using chemicals
Literally just use coco butter or a mix of natural shit
>menustrations
>sis
What the fuck am I reading

>I’m Indian
Oh that explains it

imagine actually drawing, and then posting an image like this

you people need psychiatric help

Nah sister, watch this explains everything

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKD1O8XPQNQ

Imagine actually having Lyndon B. Johnson as a United States President.

Attached: noamster.png (560x903, 347K)

Whooa bro that's brutal. Like epic style

>i can't understand slogans
brainlet

>links a video about yoga
I see how well that’s working for you, considering your hands are so dry that you bled from clenching a barbell. If you’re gonna be a fag and claim natural shit there are plenty of plant extracts you can use to make your own lotion. Point is you want a smooth soft hand for when you clean the shit from your smelly unwashed pajeet ass using just your fingers. What you’re doing is the equivalent to a real person using sandpaper instead of toilet tissue.

>sister
Are you gay? Wouldn’t be surprised, one of the worlds biggest tranny populations resides in pooland

Attached: 51E619A4-09C4-4D2F-8D69-430DF2E1F485.jpg (1294x1230, 343K)

Jow Forums was a comfy place until we got contaminated by retards from Jow Forums and Jow Forums who think they're among friends. I don't care if people make some racist edgy jokes here and there but these guys flipping their shit because they briefly had to remember black people exist are pathetic. You can't even post Scooby content anymore without Jow Forumsacks saying that gays will hang when their autistic power fantasies come true. You can't post your face in CBT without incel blackpill cucks from Jow Forums posting lookism bullshit about your chin and eyebrow angle.

Attached: 1554705068246.jpg (750x721, 427K)

It seems very insecure and mentally fragile.

Not the guy you’re replying to but I wish I was here to experience Jow Forums like that. I started coming back here in 2018 after a 5 year Jow Forums hiatus. I was an edgy high schooler andused to only go on /b/, which has also degraded. Jow Forums today is like /b/ in 2011

whatever senpai, enjoy getting sucker punched by a nog because paying attention to statistics is """fragile"""

Open bobs

Attached: 1555624627021s.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Imagine being a reddit transplant poonigger coming to Jow Forums and being upset about being called a poonigger

I have a bruise on my knee from deadlifts. I really gotta stop pressing into it.

>get a little blood on the barbell while deadlifting
>don't bother cleaning it
>have HIV

Attached: 1537580854705.jpg (470x595, 81K)

go and breed some white girls while their white bfs jerk off.

Attached: F445978A-F688-4A4F-A5BC-4372C54EC287.jpg (1000x1024, 100K)

Holy shit the fucking toilet on this bitch

Nah I ain’t bout that life

Fucking discord trannies

>t.newfag
he obviously just posted his musty hand because he was black

So this is the new stupid unfunny meme now?

Did anybody ever find out if this was for real?

it's hilarious dude
a girls ass is now a toilet
watch it catch fire

newfag

>look everyone I'm copying that other post that got a lot of (you)'s

why is this board so nigger infested?

Nah i assumed you were indian too since you knew about the ashy hands thing. That or black/darkskin latinx. But you’re just another whitey