Stop blaming outside things and start improving yourself

Stop blaming outside things and start improving yourself.

Literally everyone just comes to here for a pity circle jerk.

>tfw when no gf
Yes you have poor health, wealth and social skills.

>tfw when no job
Look fucking harder then faggot maybe pick up a fucking book and learn something.

>My oneitis won't ever have me
No she probably won't. Get over it. You jack off to heaps of different women just look around there will be someone better.

Attached: pills.jpg (800x450, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TVTm5xfvjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oneitis syndrome is romantic mixed with sexual attraction combined at high levels.
You see someone as unattainable and your lack of options makes you focus on them. Disney doesn't help.

this is the realest thread on here, and ofcourse all these fucking beta losers ignore it. hats off to you OP.

yeah its so real, i've only seen 4,000 identical versions posted of it.

welcome, all, newfags! enjoy r9k :)

you've seen it 4000 times and you're still here taking r9k seriously with an addiction to it. go do something with yourself manlet.

>Literally everyone just comes to here for a pity circle jerk.

What's it you? You normalfags have the entire internet to be normalfags on and if you NEED to be on Jow Forums, there are several dozen other boards you can go on.

>first one to post in a beta loser thread
>everyone else is a beta loser, not me!

whats amatter? people invading your safespace where you blame the rest of the world for u being a lazy useless piece of shit who unironically uses the term "normie" in a derogatory manner as if people who have a life unlike ur stupid fuckass fuck are fags?

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (636x372, 533K)

trying to make yourself feel better are you, beta?

>you fuckhead fuck ass, i have a life, you don't!!
>reeeeeeeeeee

>ur taking this too seriously
>starts serious posting

Shit, that's helpful as fuck. No one could have judged it by themselves, thanks for the effort, user, we'll always need you.

unironically using reee because ur socially undeveloped and think its a cool insult towards le silly normalfag.

no, you are.

>dat buzzword trolling
2/10

Says a lot about you that you have to come to a place to shit on people that are only one rung below you to feel better about yourself. It's okay user, I know sometimes you have to shoot fish in a barrel.

you have to smack a child so they learn to behave. get out of your r9k safespace and behave, child.

you can only improve yourself so much and most of the times it isn't your fault. You wouldn't tell someone with cancer to just get better and stop being a crybaby.

get those petty excuses out of your head and do some work.

Fuck you dude, gtfo and stfu.

Seriously, some of I have poor health, wealth, and socialization. I'm working on it. Why would you come to a place where we hang out and can be friends with fellow rejects, just to fuck with us with your asshole thread? Fucking leave.

Attached: c175fc4e-14c1-4987-9cdf-678a144a523e.jpg (640x640, 25K)

>everytime a samefag puppyguards a thread it's always someone with autism in the end

figures

It's not an excuse you just lack brain capacity.

>tfw innately predisposed to not assist myself
This shit really sucks man.

Attached: 1547577991563.jpg (1125x638, 91K)

you're not being friends with fellow rejects, you're all just rolling around in a pile of shit together like pigs while you all convinces yourselves u are never the problem.

R9K is the complete opposite of where you want to be when you're having problems, it's not helping you. it's encouraging you to be the retard you don't want to be.

I literally find belonging and joy in coming here, fuck off. I have problems but I said I'm working on it. You absolute fucking retard.

never respond to someone who purposely typos, are you fucking new?
this thread should have hit page 7 like 30 minutes ago.

pick yourself up off the floor and quit blaming everyone else u hermit.

>I literally find belonging and joy in coming here

you're very braindamaged, and you need to get the fuck away from this site as far as you can. go find another community bud.

Why is that normalfags are so self-righteous and have to spew their garbage everywhere? Nobody asked for your advice and you're not some godsend for regurgitating boomer advice.
>inb4 BLAH BLAH EXCUSES I'M RIGHT MUH SELF IMPROVEMENT NORMALFAG PLATITUDES LALALALALALALALALALALA
Unironically kill yourself.

>pick up a fucking book
I don't know if this will help finding a job, but nice post user, you know you can ignore the posts though, right?

i'm not gonna tell you to kill yourself. because i have standards, unlike you.

instead, here's what i am going to tell you:

a normal person who lives a stable life expresses visible disgust and pity for communities and people like you, their natural inclination is to stop the mess they see. i'm shaking your little nest so you learn to fly, birdy.

It's not that simple. Even then I enjoy being "here'. More interesting and truthful then anyhing you'll find on your normie sites. The world isn't fair some people were born a shit hand and have been through more then you can imagine. Not as simple as just "durr improve yourself bro". Hit the gym bro and be yourself, fixes everything.

>>tfw when
My biggest problem is sharing Jow Forums with a bunch of fucking newfags

the first place you can start to fix your problems is unironically using the term normie.

surely, just surely, you can't blame someone else for that too, can you?

Can you not understand that shaking a nest will merely kill those who can't fly?

>Literally everyone just comes to here for a pity circle jerk.
And that is our choice, you're welcome to your opinion but I'm here to stay and whine like I do best.

Stop trying to indoctrinate us into your normie shit

you're right, i shouldn't liken helpless little physically undeveloped birds to perfectly capable lazy betas.

if what you are saying here is in complete and 100% truth, you should really reconsider your whole life dude.

if you complain about these things but still use Jow Forums you arent helping yourself and you clearly dont care to, why should anyone else care?

>blaming outside things
I don't. I'm a useless good for nothing heap of trash that deserves to die but I would disappoint everything that loves me even more if it were to do that.

I'd rather die than try.

>a normal person who lives a stable life expresses visible disgust and pity for communities and people like you, their natural inclination is to stop the mess they see. i'm shaking your little nest so you learn to fly, birdy.
Your natural inclination is to be an arrogant and narcissistic piece of shit who forces has to his beliefs on others and can't see other perspectives. You're not helping anyone, normalfag scum. This is to stroke your own ego. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why? I'm probably more of a normie then you I have a job and take care of myself you just think I'm a loser because I complain about my problems. Everyone complains about their problems, thats how you fix problems, by ackowleding them not ignoring them. alot of people see the women hate threads and assume we are bitter resentfull losers copying the same shit. But women are are the cause for our problems, but a normie won't admit it that. You're just supposed to ignore the problem and le self improve bro

if you were any more wiser or "better" than robots you wouldve said something worthwhile, instead you just said some useless shit to make yourself feel good. youre no better than anyone else

>stop blaming outside things
But I don't. Everything wrong with my life I blame on myself and all of my qualities. But those qualities are innate and unchangeable.

>digital blackface
racist piece of shit

do you think i'm unaware of what it's like to be a lazy self pitying dipshit? square up.

women have no obligation to give you any pussy because you opened a door for them, try again beta.

here's a wise word -

stop investing ur emotion and time into r9k unironically. this isnt your support line, this is a bunch of fucking losers being losers.

LMAO tfw retard copes feeding false hopes

right they just have an obligation to the guy who's 6 feet tall and handsome. The guy who did nothing to earn it. Some people can spend their entite life self improving and never have success because we live in a shallow world

brooke ritter???

>being this much of a hypocrite

>being that much of a hypocrite

Only if you are extremely dumb, can you not have any success if you work hard on yourself.

women aren't turned on by men being assholes.
women are turned on by tall men, which they have every right to be, just as us men are turned on by curves and tits. nobody fucking gets treated like shit and goes "oh yeah that was so hot please treat me like shit!" they're just attracted to them and hope they'll change. your incel culture is severely altering your view of reality.

psa: no woman has an obligation to be romantically involved with you just because you're an achiever.

for instance, oprah has billions of dollars, but do i really want to date that old fat fuck?

Leddit normalfags really have taken over. There's nothing left for this board, only normalfags like OP.

Attached: 1547261710238.jpg (835x1024, 111K)

psa I don't have an obligation to be a happy self improving normie retard. Don't make a thread about crying then start crying when you get btfo

They aren't looking for improvement, happiness, none of that. They think being miserable is interesting, it's a fetish. They bitch about girls but then do nothing but whine and complain like stereotypical teen girls but their adult men so it's incomprehensibly worse

see where your life is right now? you hate self improvement, you regard being happy and doing something with yourself as "normie retard"

let me just sum up exactly what all you kissless R9K pussies are. youtu.be/4TVTm5xfvjk

>their

Self triggered

So maybe you can understand why a short guy feels angry. Gets no female attention and when he brings it up people just tell him to try harder. Meanwhile some lanklet has no job no ambitions is fucking all the women. Why should I be upset? I know the wold isn't fair that's why people are angry

couldn't of put it better myself. fuck these hopeless losers.

>maybe pick up a fucking book

that's not fair, I'm reading Harry Potter right now for the 80th time and I still don't have a job. What's reading got to do with anything?

>baiting for attention
kek

well you are just blindly ignoring every thing wrong with the world so you can be happy. Just living life on cruise control. I bet it is easy but some people want to do something about it

>be retarded
>type bait
>be even more retarded
>fall for it
when did this place go to shit so much

maybe you can understand why a flat chested girl gets angry too.

but reality doesn't work like that user. i guarantee you believe your chances as a shorter person are stumped because you don't actually approach girls at all, you just read incel culture that nitpicks dumb shallow whores and lead yourself into believing everyone hates you because you're under 6 ft.

>but some people want to do something about it

yeah, and it SURE AS SHIT ISN'T YOU PEOPLE ON R9K.

A girl still has a easy life, if somebody calls her a Cheslet there will 100 guys there to defend her. 80% of women find a partner without issue compared to 20% of men. And don't bring up this PUA shit you autist, sure maybe if I asked 100 girls on the street 1 would give me a fake number

how do we know OP isn't an R9K regular taking the piss?
i haven't read anything here I haven't seen before, so far all just looks like bait.

Attached: 1468221876164.jpg (1600x876, 346K)

80% of women find a partner because men desperately flock towards whatever they can get. that doesn't make the female a princess, that makes the man a desperate faggot.

>"sure maybe if i asked 100 girls on the street 1 would give me a fake number"

but you haven't asked one, and have no inclination to ever ask one. you wouldn't know. you don't do anything, you just like being miserable on Jow Forums.

You automatically label us as incela so you can dismiss anything we say. Our society is going downhill if you haven't been paying attention. Marriage rates are down, happines is down, people are having less sex, feminism is the root cause.

>but you haven't asked one, and have no inclination to ever ask one. you wouldn't know. you don't do anything, you just like being miserable on Jow Forums.

FATALITY

Cool, but we have these threads every week.

Attached: 687649764967.gif (320x240, 367K)

There are limits to self-improvements. For example, you can't improve intelligence, facial structure, height, and penis size. Unfortunately those are also the things that matter the most. Now you could make the argument that personality, confidence and interests matter more, but that is only once you get your foot through the door, which you never will if you're unfortunate enough to be genetically lacking.

With the current sexual culture, a minority of men will not be able to find a mate even after heavy compromise. However, I am not making the argument that the minority necessarily represents the majority of Jow Forums. What I do believe however is that the majority of Jow Forums believe that all the effort they can give to improve whatever they can improve so that they may be able to find a mate of whatever compromised quality, simply isn't worth the effort which could have been spent on much more fulfilling and enjoyable endeavours. That is a very legitimate line of thinking, and I don't think it's right to present your argument as the ultimate counter to the robot's mindset when it cannot counter the simple equation of effort to reward.

except ive asked literally thousands of girls on dating sites/ local meetups but I guess that doesn't count. why are you still here tyrone last time I saw you posting you were in the fembot thread spilling your feelings like a little bitch

no shit society is going down hell and feminism is a shitstain.

yet if you really believe R9K is some kind of positive space or haven for people struggling, you are severely mistaken.

he needed the truth

actual women say "just needs to have a job and be able to support himself"
so that rules out like all guys in their 20s and mid twenties or can every single guy in the country immediately afford to support himself the moment he leaves home???

something is not right with women's standards and the actual reality of the economy.
if shit is too expensive, shit is too expensive, they need to change their fucking standards, especially if they're one of those women who judge how fucked up your ride is or how fucked up your job is, it's hopeless at that point.

no, no you haven't. you're pretending you've made any initiative to asking people because you want to keep justifying woman as the root to all of your beta shit.

nice try, faggot.

>fembot thread spilling feelings
I have no clue what you're talking about, I barely even come here, you guys have to stop larping as me already sheesh

>puppyguard thread for 2 hours
>yeah r9k isn't some positive space because i make sure it can't be, see this thread?

Fuck you nigger I don't need to try why should I?
I won't be having kids too short and thin pee pee plus it doesn't matter if it's marriage or not relationships with a women is always a raw deal for the man.
>for yourself hee hee
I can pirate enough content to keep me content plus having to work a lot makes the contents last longer all I want is a women and kids and if I can't have it cause women blow I won't slave more than I have too.
>find the right one lel
Bleh if they're pretty they'll cheat if they're ugly they expect you to make more when they already make enough I think it's safe to say this gen is fucked.

Those pick up artists aren't all hokey you know they were pretty on point with the whole "law of least effort" thing

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 271K)

>inb4 the puppguarder tries to shame you for something no one else cares about because that's his only "tactic"

>yet if you really believe R9K is some kind of positive space or haven for people struggling,

Like I said the world isn't a positive place. If you try talking about this on any other site you'll get ignored because of political correctness.

do you think the autistic self pitying incel ramblings of R9K are a positive space without normal people like me reminding you that you are showing in shit and need to improve yourself?

it doesn't take political correctness to find disgust in the complete puny hopelessness of R9K. you absolutely LOVE being miserable and doing nothing with yourself.

Everybody already knows this. Whether they choose to change or not is a choice they're making. But you're not saying anything Jow Forums hasn't heard hundreds of times before.

There are a few main types of people who come here. There are terminally fucked up shut-ins who are probably beyond anyone's help (and honestly why not let them have a place to vent?). There are awkward teenagers who have a normal level of insecurity and will probably grow out of it. There are people who are kinda sorta robots but also exist in normal society to some extent. And there are people like me who have become somewhat normie but still occasionally drop by to this place because the people here are more relatable than normies because of their past.

I wouldn't say we enjoy it. Alot of the "feels bad man" memes originate from here, which should an indicator we are nit so happy feeling bad

i'm 5'3 with a deformed nose thanks to abuse not to mention my broken mental health due to it. how do i fix that?

It's called a nose job fucktard
Your insurance may even cover it in your case

>feel like I've been 'improving' myself for 10+ years now
>tfw still a depressed anxious friendless virgin loser

What now

stop being entitled, bro. Chad deseves thr pussy because he won the gentic lottery. Just die already so I don't have to listen to you bitch
t. normie

haha namefag telling other to kill themselves you are fucking worse you piece of human waste

You are trying to boast on this board of all fucking places. You're either pathetic for larping or pathetic for posturing on an internet image forum. Get a grip retard.