Im a schizophrenic femanon and probably going to die alone

the only boyfriend ive ever had is autistic and probably doesnt realize he can't love schizophrenia away
ive literally spent hours talking to myself
he thinks its cute
i feel like a play toy for him
cant leave him because im scared to be alone
is it time to neck it

Attached: IMG_20180913_030412.jpg (503x272, 15K)

Shhh... time for bed, O

Doesn't sound so bad. I mean I get feeling pessimistic about the future but at least the present seems okay. And you never know how things could change in the future, either with you and your mental illness or other circumstances you can't even foresee.

You have a boyfriend, stop pretending you are alone.

What's wrong with being schizophrenic? Just because you have a mental problem and talk to yourself doesn't mean you don't deserve love.
Don't let the other voices in your head talk you out of a good thing.

i'm gonna fuck your schizophrenia away bitch, you'll see dragons pop out of your ass as i hit you up from behind

Attached: 1542993281550.png (1280x720, 546K)

>have schizophrenia
>still manage to find a mate
>STILL malcontent
Women truly are the meme gender

Attached: fuf.jpg (673x586, 27K)

>im scared to be alone

I'm scared to be alone too, but I am actually alone.

Become a total slut instead. That's what all girls like you do.

Wait, talking to yourself extensively is considered schizophrenic? Had been diagnosed just that when I was young, second opinion refuted it.

But yeah... I think've spoken to myself in the last week more than I have to other people in the last 5 years.

Aaaaaand more proof females will never ever be lonely
>waaaaaah im in a relationship, feel sorry for me
Fuck off cunt

It's a normal thing to do when you're alone

I think you underestimate how men can be. I'm just going to speak from my own experience and say that he really does love you, and really does find your mannerisms cute. He probably understands what he's getting himself into and doesn't care because he actually loves you. Although honestly it sounds like you don't even care for him and you're literally just doing it because "you don't want to be alone" which is awful, and furthermore killing yourself because of this is platinum retardation and it would probably permanently hurt him.

>Wait, talking to yourself extensively is considered schizophrenic?

no it isnt

>giving this post replies
you are the cancer, anons. stop giving obvious attention whores attention

Getting a significant other doesn't ACTUALLY solve all your problems, I hope you realize.

Your opinion is irrelevant to me

Nice NPC reply.

>Shit, he's right
>Wait, I know, I'll call him an NPC!
>Haha now I am the one who is right!

redditfag

oorrignal

>Oh man, calling him an NPC didn't work
>It's time to pull out my trump card
>Nobody could recover from a burn this sick!

im schizophrenic too do you want to do fuck

First off you are female I hate you,you have a boyfriend yet post here to rub it in my face I hate you even more.

Guy with schizophrenia =death ,girl schizophrenia can be ok a lot of times, because alot of guys like mental illness or at least tolerate it way more then females

You should break up with him and get with a 3/10 gymcel like me,I'll treat u right bby.

Woooooooooooooo
Over.

>i feel like a play toy for him

does this imply sex?
you know, a non-virgin girl here has literally zero social market value.
noone here would date a girl whose holes smell like foreign dicks. and no, it's not about your washing habits.

Attached: slavers4036046.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Man, I wish I could talk to you about this somewhere else. I was in this situation, only it was super fucked up, because I was 12 and she was about 14(guess who knew WAY more about sex stuff lmao). I was autistic and she was schizophrenic, bipolar, and also autistic. It was not a good deal at all. I think we both scarred each other. It was a bad deal. The fucked up thing is I still miss her but she is not the same person anymore. I felt like I made most of the mistakes in the relationship, and I felt kind of abusive. I'm just sad at how everything happened. Don't stay, I think you'll regret it :/