/fat/: based momma edition

aint nobody want no fatass doughta

>Who is /fat/ for?
For calorie junkies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: mommabertha.png (983x554, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s068IGcBMxJn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where you at bros?

Attached: NEW WEIGHT CHART.png (1712x1892, 189K)

praise da loooord, get it of ya chess, child come and confess

Attached: 1517751826208.png (1229x1160, 62K)

>Inciting there is a god
Boi

>wake up around 6:30 AM
>eat some cookies, chocolate bunny and a donut
>now i only have enough calories left for a small supper

I really have to stop doing this to myself gorilla father.

lost adult mountain lion, still need to lose another twelve baby pigs

You look like you taste like chocolate

i fuckd up my nigga, ate 2 bags of chips fo 800cals, i blame the whitebois

I think we should put the number in brackets. so like twelve baby pigs(19lbs).

Cant believe I ate this shit

Attached: 20190418_150436.jpg (1080x1006, 235K)

good idea

my legs hurt because my jeans are too small for me now. what can i do about this?

buy bigger jeans or lose weight, are you retarded?

I look back and often think about how much of a fat pig i used to be.
>breakfast huge bowl of cereal
>4-5 cans of root beer a day
>triple cheeseburger (or two) for super, just ketchup
>if i'm feeling sweets later on, a bowl or two of vanilla ice cream with a pinch of salt

Fuck me i was disgusting

gonna have some ice cream tonight, but I measured it out and I'll still be under 1200 calories

Do you have a daily meal plan user? I've been eating 1500 a day but am thinking about 1200-1300 since i'm below 190 lbs now.

What do you normally eat?

lost checked baggage weight limit so far, got a baby hippo left to go

I keep worrying I'm gonna be a disgustingly ugly cunt when I get thin, but I see a handsome face coming into form.

not so much a daily meal plan but I do eat pretty much the same thing day in and day out
usually chicken for lunch and dinner, dinner usually has salad greens with it with the chicken running 110/4oz so I can really max out on chicken and stay within my goals

I'll throw in eggs every now and then too or alternate the chicken with another protein, like I'm doing shrimp tomorrow instead

you should post how much you lost with the image so people do it too, there's way too many options to look through. wish we had a spoiler tag desu.

Ive stuck with 1500 even when i went under 190, I upped my exercise since it was easier to which kept my loss at the same rate. id reccomend doing that over cutting your calories further.

do it guys, Im gonna be sore tommorow.

I guess i'm gonna start the chicken diet with you user. How do you cook it? Should i just be a hot sauce faggot?

I have lost a baby zebra so far. I only have a roomba left.

>How do you cook it?
usually grill it with some seasonings, though hot sauce and cayenne pepper is probably my favorite
you can also slice it thin longwise and do it in a skillet to save on cooking time and if you're gonna throw it in with salad or another veggie

down a full grown velociraptor, about a michael jackson still to go

it's not easy being a bigfat

i wouldn't know but atleast you lose weight easier.

God speed turbofat

Attached: 1554945640502.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

Unironically made me hungry yet disgusted
I'm making sure that burger is the only thing I eat today, I need to punish myself or I'll just keep indulging

Newborn killer whale

Is this what you've lost or how much you weigh? Never seen someone so high on swimbros chart

I’m heading over to Burger King. What do you anons want? Only one item per person pls

>ice cream with a pinch of salt

Attached: 1542695902396.jpg (600x800, 79K)

I was presented with some pastries today and instinctively ate 2 "chausson aux pommes", which were ~400kcal total and put me at TDEE today.

Attached: 1524861305717.png (765x758, 35K)

Friday so will drink tonight. Will also add two eggs to my lunch to avoid being too wasted. Planning to stay below TDEE, wish me luck

Lost a small gray wolf, down to Sly as Rambo. Now I just have to lift to look like him too amirite?

anyone else watch my 600 lb life? what's your favourite episode? i'm still working through season 3

Attached: 1549628946549.png (843x616, 476K)

i used to eat entire containers of yogurt

i was legitimately so retarded that i thought it was healthy

thank fuck my older brother called me a disgusting pig and showed me myfitnesspal

this was back in like 2012

I'm always putting my TDEE for sedentary even though I exercise 6 days a week (mid-level BJJ and 2 days lifting). I remember reading it in the sticky in like 2012. I feel retarded doing it. Do I acknowledge my work outs and put the TDEE at 3.2K or leave it at sedentary for 2.4K?

Attached: 1554506421036.gif (492x499, 732K)

>Breakfeast two huge bowl of Special K
>up to 200g of chocolate a day
>Saturday lunch being 4 large loaf of american bread, with fucktons of butter and sausage, plus a pizza, and some dessert

The later was cheat day when I was doing intermittent fasting tho

acknowledge it. you are only hurting yourself if you actually workout and don't adjust.

The people who tell you just put sedentary are actually sedentary and their 'exercise' is going to their fridges. Don't listen to those retards.

Take your exercise into account, eventually by underestimating a bit how you burn while doing it.
THEN aim for the deficit you want.

leave it at sedentary. if you exercise consistently you can raise your calorie limit by a fixed amount. basically, just adjust it until you're losing the desired amount a week. tdee calculators are for giving you a ballpark figure, and their activity levels aren't precise at all.

Thank you guys. I'm going to see if 2.9K is going to feel good and make sustainable downward progress and then adjust it.

Going from 245 -> 205!

Attached: 1522636536766.jpg (526x431, 23K)

You are never going to lose weight eating that many calories. You disgust me.

I weigh as much as Abraham Lincoln which is very comfy because this is my maintenance weight and goal!!!!

Wtf. You are doing this shit wrong.

Pretty close to Jackie Chan

Mbmb, putting the TDEE at 2.9K. Relax.

Holy shit someone screencap this for future generations.

Attached: laughing pokemon whores.png (853x791, 189K)

Why are the last ten pounds so hard?

I never used to feel tempted by cheating, but now every 2 or 3 days I binge. And it's especially harsh because I only have 8 pounds left to lose.

Lost an average toilet.
No idea how long to go. Just going by mirror, now.

I JUST WANT THE PAIN TO END

Attached: 1554828506715.jpg (727x868, 237K)

how big is your cut? consider making it smaller

People who actually exercise and got some muscular mass have highest TDEE and can enjoy loosing weight without eating like a somali.

I feel so weird. Tomorrow is my cheat day that I gave myself four months back. I told myself if I make it this far, and lose at least 60lbs(75kg), i could have one.

Im not even sure if I want to anymore, but part of me does. Not sure what to do.

Grab a sirloin, some homemade french fries, eventually a little bit of icecream, and eat at TDEE. Don't overstuff yourself like you probably did before, but just enjoy some good and healthy food in normal quantity.

they had some new shit at Checkers today
I tried one of each
steak loaded fries......
french onion steak burger.....
bacon philly cheesesteak burger....
shit bros, it was so good
I couldn't find the french onion burger so I just put the other one twice

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-202943_MyFitnessPal[1].jpg (1080x2220, 367K)

I do not like ice cream. Not sure why you would suggest that.

was just trying to say: do a normal meal you enjoy without binge eating like the former fat fuck you were. You'll have to go back to normal feeding habbits when you'll be done with your weight loss, so take it as a chance to pratice.

how could he have known you don't like ice cream? it was an example.

Not him but I feel like shit and am always hungry eating under 1500 just exercise more

Leave it at sedentary

But honestly go as low as you can without hating yourself, worst case you lose weight faster

I watch it every day when I'm doing cardio

10 days at 90,2 kgs. I don't understand, not losing anything makes no sense considering I've stuck to my 1200 daily calories pretty damn religiously.
This is the worst feeling.

5lbs until I'm Hitler

I haven't lifted for like 5 years and I've gained about 30 lbs in that time. I'm signing up for a gym tomorrow to start atoning for my sins.

10 days is too long for water weight or similar from interfering with your results. either your count is wrong or your scale is.

I'm not counting wrong since I've already went down from 110 with the exact same food

Same here.

My daily diet used to be something like this:

>Large bowl of cereal every morning (at least 3 or 4 servings of cereal plus 2 or 3 cups of whole milk)
>Pre lunch snack normally about 3 or 4 cookies, maybe large serving of pretzels
>Frozen personal pizza for lunch
>Get to work at about 2 PM
>Afternoon snack would be a big gulp from 7-11, package Ritz cheese crackers or oreos
>Hungry AGAIN before dinner, usually a "healthy" protein bar with over 20 grams of sugar
>Go out for sweet tea at Dunkin Donuts
>Finally have dinner at 10 PM, was usually a very large serving of rice or pasta alfredo

My job is a bit active, but nowhere near the point that I would need to be eating 4000+ cals (at least 200 grams of sugar) each day.

Now that I can count calories I'm 76 lbs leaner and look better than when I was in my 20s (I still have the fat guy mentality though - it takes a lot of time to go away).

I've lost a Giraffe's Heart (25lbs).

Attached: 1468841363992.png (348x351, 237K)

Then get a better scale or go to a doctor. You're not going to plateau that hard for so long on such a deficit unless you have some medical condition or your measuring is incorrect.

Hit a new low on the scale(good thing, 36lbs down)
Ate a fudge brownie sundae(bad thing)

I've scratched that itch now so I should be good for a while.

Gone is my pot belly pig but I still have this adult capybara

I considered cheating for dinner to put me around my TDEE for the day, but I did abstain.

>how could he have known you don't like ice cream?

It was pretty obvious if you know me.

>Feb-Now
~188 to ~178, plus/minus 3 pounds for water weight fluctuations I've been having. I know this isn't exactly the same angle, but does there look like a difference? plz respond

Attached: bodcomp.png (516x594, 596K)

pretty clearly.

your stomach looks flatter to me

A light load of american marine gear

lmao user never change

Your stomach looks nice and flat. What's your height for BMI?

5'9 turbo manlet, puts me at around 26

That's good. If you keep cutting and lifting, I don't think you'll be skinnyfat at all. Nice work!

Appreciate it!

Attached: 1553372486962.jpg (468x895, 215K)

vocaroo.com/i/s068IGcBMxJn

thought y'all would enjoy

I just had my first official leg day. I feel extremely wobbly and weak. Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Apollo space suit reporting in. Please wish me luck as I begin my life as a /swimbro/

I'm drinking bottled water like I used to drink soda. Am I going to die?

No

Just don't let the plastic melt cause then the chemicals will start to feminize you.

phew ok. I got scared reading up on water poisoning. I've been drinking like a 12 pack of those half liter water bottles a day.

>Am I going to die?
what kinda question is that ???

How often do you finish one? Your kidneys can process a liter an hour.

I eat these on a wheat tortilla for a meal. Just found them. super tasty and pretty low cal count. not sure how bad the sodium is though. As long as Im stayin under my Daily intake I think its ok.

Attached: 81cED4vI3YL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 32K)

idk I drink about two of those 16.9 fluid oz bottles from Wal-Mart every two hours but I then also nap for two hours or so depending how I'm feeling. my piss goes from dark in the morning to clear in the evening. The bottled water tastes really good. I think I'm becoming addicted to it like I used to be addicted to diet soda hence going through them like a 12 pack.

Don't be neglecting veggies, though.

I havent cut out bread entirely yet, so Ill do like cucumber and tomato with the chicken on some wheat bread for a nice sandwich or Ill do a bowl of broccoli with dinner.

I didn't think I'd walk much today because I had a wicked blister on the bottom of my foot.
I ended up walking 5+ miles 3 times totally about 17 miles, blister stopped hurting after walking about 20 minutes.

I've discovered I like walking while listening to music and I've built up the stamina to do it hours at a time. The only reason I stop sometimes is because I feel awkward in public.

Posting my day again, everyone keeps thinking it's bait.

Attached: 4-18.png (790x725, 43K)

It's not the worst thing I've seen but goddamn that Chik-Fil-A sodium though.