Tfw you realize sv3rige, Tufano, etc have the same personality issues as the vegans they criticize and look unhealthy

>tfw you realize sv3rige, Tufano, etc have the same personality issues as the vegans they criticize and look unhealthy
>tfw you realize that, despite their perfect physical development, tribe members that eat primarily meat only live to 40-60 yo
>tfw you realize that the anti-vegans equally hate nature as much as the vegans
>tfw you realize that the best diet has periods that are plant based, carnivorous, and omnivorous, and that there's no reason to eat one way for the rest of your life
>tfw you realize that the vegan and carnivore personalities all have personality issues that make them frustrated and anxious, so they seek to resolve it through extreme diets when they actually need to work on themselves and find meaning outside of what they eat
>tfw you realize the final health redpill is that the major determining quality of your health is how you conduct your own life

Attached: raw-meat-black-eye-advice-ask-marilyn-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=253s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carnis are literally just mirror image vegans created out of spite. It’s like listening to a purple haired SJW argue with someone from Jow Forums and wanting to watch them both die in a fire.

>tfw you realize that, despite their perfect physical development, tribe members that eat primarily meat only live to 40-60 yo
that one isn't quite accurate, the statistic is affected by infant mortality rates

the rest is pretty based, just eat like a normal person and enjoy your life. what's more important for long term health outcomes is mitigating stress, especially socially

Nota really, no. Carnis are regular people. Tufano and sverige are fucking weirdos.

The vegans and vegetarians are know in person are pretty based too.

Fuck internet personalities.

Inferring anything about the health or longevity of ancient people is one huge fallacy. First of all we don’t really know, second of all there’s so many factors and we can’t truly say what may have caused them to live a long time or not.

Yeah I’m talking about the shills here on fit mostly. Most of the vegans I know are normal though one or two are stereotypical annoying fags about it. As for carnies I’ve never met one irl pretty sure that it’s just one big troll

the difference you overlook is SJW immediately attack the person who is spouting facts-- casting them as a "liar /racist / homophobe / misogynist "... the true pol-ster would merely provide stats, true experience, and history.

Ex: the 44th USA President IMHO was a super orator, a master spinner, a charismatic leader, a boldface liar, and a wonderful front man for his party. SJW reaction: "Why do you hate Black people ?"

Attached: trumpster.jpg (900x504, 70K)

> being this deluded
Okay man. Yep. They’re totally different.

how long did it take you to realize this guy is insufferable

I'm a carni. I do it for depression, weight loss comes free. I tend not to talk about it unless asked tho.

My sister and her husband have been vegans for 10 years or so and we get along fine. I also have close friends where I live now that are vegan as well

We have no issues but we never really discuss our diets because we have no reason to.

Did it really help you with your depression? Is there any science behind that?

I know this vegan prick in real life and I feel like going full carni just to spite his stupid fucking ass. I hate him so fucking much, of course I love grains and fruits too much to ever do something as petty as changing my body spite some rando

Imagine living in times of unprecedented abundance with literally thousands of ingredients to choose from to craft a healthy and tasty diet then arbitrarily excluding either all plant or all animal products for no good reason

Explain to me how people in Northern latitudes in Finland, Sweden, Russia, etc. were supposed to nourish themselves? During the winter you would be forced to exclusively eat meat weather you like it or not.

>le horseshoe centrism
kill yourself

looking back on these years will be great
>so there were these people right, they wanted noone to EVER eat meat
>but then there's these other guys and they say you should ONLY eat meat
things will be simpler when we're back to mostly starving

Do you seriously expect me to read this wall?

they pickled and fermented things just like every other human civilization

Sv3rige is a balding dyel and the only reason he has any relevance at all is from the attention he gets doing edgelord bullshit like eating raw steak at PETA events.

did you just now figure this shit out? carnists and militant vegan autists don't even make a fraction of a percent of the normal population, regular healthy people already know you should eat a balanced diet, just like any healthy and stable system in life has a balance - you should probably get off Jow Forums and stay off if basic shit like "nutritional extremists with 1k subs on youtube and no actual nutritional education are wrong" is a revelation to you

Attached: 1549245668055.jpg (209x209, 12K)

>wasting energy trying to prove other people wrong when you know you're right
>Intelligent

Pick one

haha imagine eating as local as conveniently possible wew that'd be crazy

That's why I just eat pork, beef, dairy, and eggs.

sverige is not carnivore though.

Depending on your definition. He is obviously one of the leaders of the online carnivore community. Technically raw primal, but I think when vegan retards rage at "carnivores" the one they hate the most is Sv3rige.

Why you ask??

Because he single handedly made a complete mockery of veganism, the starvation diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=253s