Alpha siblings

I saw that thread on the archive from that guy who had five beta siblings and I wondered if anyone else here had alpha as hell siblings that made them feel really bad?

My alpha sibling is my twin sister. When we were little use to have play fights like a lot of little kids do except she'd actually manage to beat me up and I was too weak to do anything about it and my parents used to have to get her to stop tell her not to pick on me. She had more friends and would always ignore me at school, and she was smarter as well so we weren't even in the same classes at high school and things anyway.

My sister is also a lesbian and she told me was a dom and that apparently lesbian subs are more common, at least where we live. When she used to live with me and my parents she used to bring loads of girls home and the screams and moans she used to elicit from them were unreal. I don't know if she didn't know anyone could her or didn't care but I used to lie awake and night and fap to the sounds her gfs made and imagine I could do that.

She mocks me for being a beta, especially since I admitted to her I want a dom gf, and she mocks me for still living at home and for still being a virgin. It's so embarrassing. When she came home for Christmas we played games together and she beat me at Smash again, even though I'd been practicing. It's just like it was when we were kids, and that was the absolute icing on the cake.

She is my sister so I try so hard not to hate her, but it's so difficult when she is everything I am not. Anyone else have this? It's just not fair ;_;

Attached: 1507382798224.jpg (800x448, 76K)

You need your own fuckin life, bro. Quit living in her shadow and get out there and do your own thing.

Sounds like you want to fuck your sister OP
I don't blame you, twincest is HOT

I'm trying to but it's so hard when my parents always compare us and she's better than me at literally everything.

I promise I actually don't, but if she forced herself on me I wouldn't, and probably couldn't, do much to stop it.

>I'm trying to but it's so hard when my parents always compare us and she's better than me at literally everything.
By "your own life" I mean one away from your family, parents included. Get your own social circle.

>tfw no alpha onee-san to mock me
>tfw no unstable omega imouto to take care of and watch anime together

Oh god, the second one sounds amazing

I am the alpha sibling

Stop lying you fucking faggot

Faggot

Why can't I have luck like this

I have an alpha brother and he's almost two years younger. I know almost every feel in your post.

He was always better than me at every game, be it sports, cards, tabletop or on a computer or console. He would beat me even if I practiced more.

While I was pretty much a loner, he had lots of friends and they would always come over to our house. In addition, he was the leader of his group, and I usually was just an "extra" in mine. My brother has also had gfs, and I've never been on a date.

Even his birthday is just a bit before mine, and I'm sure if it wasn't, most of our family would probably have forgotten my birthday.

I'm sorry to hear that but this is the closest post to my experiences. I sometimes wonder if people would have forgotten my birthday too if it weren't for the fact my sister and I are twins. It's maybe even more embarrassing because she's a girl but in your case it's also bad because he's younger.

It's not good luck. She got the brains from my mother's side and the good looks and height from my Dad. I got my Dad's dumbass genres and my mother's height.

She is 5'8" and good looking and I am 5'7 1/2" and a total beta. The half is important because my fucking sister is taller than me.

If you're posting on Jow Forums then how bad is your sibling lol

Hey, it's the lesbian from the "five beta siblings" thread. How old are you and your sister and can you please give me her contact info? ;)

We are 23 and no I don't think I want to have to meet your fucked up family lol

She wants you to fuck her and she's forced into a life of carpet munching because you're too much of a beta to push her down and stick your benis in her butt.

>The half is important
Fucking kek.

Manlets: when will they learn?

Attached: 1538765410072.png (618x298, 265K)

Not OP, but I see that as a so-close-yet-so-far kind of situation.

Facts. True lesbians don't want a girl that's had dick inside her pussy but anal doesn't count as sex. All her dom behaviour is actually her demonstrating what she wants you to do to her.

I have a normie sister 5-6 years older than me. She always used to scratch me and it was never going to be a fair fight. Fucking bleeding from nail shaped cuts in my skin was a cunt move

Attached: 1547388055678.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>tfw no catgirl onee-chan to bully me with her claws
Rawr