I heard about one rule about healthly diet

I heard about one rule about healthly diet.
"If it taste too good, spit it out"
Because if somthing is too tasty it contains too much sugar, fat or chemicals.
What is your opinion?

Attached: 1555571570731.jpg (464x477, 62K)

True if you're addicted to sugar. Not so much otherwise.

Fucking stupid is what it is. If you're an obese lord I can see it working, but otherwise dumb advice that will make you not enjoy life

Nah I like the taste of tuna.
Better rule might be, if its bigger than your hand and covered in grease or cheese, spit it out.

Shit advice, have you ever eaten broccoli? It's delicious.

Sounds retarded.

Vegetables are delicious when fresh and properly prepared and seasoned.

True for manchildren without developed palates

I know and i agree, but if i had to choose what taste better almost every food i would pick would be not healthly, cookies, cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, these stuff is too good in taste to be healthy for me

This.

Perfect example, I used to be a fatty and drink Dr. Pepper all the time. Then I did keto for a few months and kicked my sugar addiction. Now Dr. Pepper doesn't even appeal to me anymore. It reminds me of cough syrup.

>"""""chemicals"""""
into the trash it goes

Absolute brainlet.

It's the result of eating mostly fast food whether from a restaurant or canned/boxed.
Fast food in general is overly sweet/salty/fatty, but when it's all your palate knows, a good dish cooked with seasoning that complements the ingredients will likely taste bland.
Also Americans for some reason are very bootstraps, all or nothing about a lot of things, so fatties are going to see healthy eating as deprivation rather than moderation.

Attached: 1550823491773.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

based retard

after a while those things taste like sugar and processed garbage

guess I’ll have to spit this out

Attached: F94FB528-BB51-490F-BAFA-0C52D3F39AE5.jpg (1050x769, 334K)

My entire diet is filled with healthy foods that taste good. Just use spices.

Looks like an untreated std

>"If it taste too good, spit it out"
What kind of Boomer tier momscience bullshit source are you getting your nutrition advice from? Learn to cook and learn to count macros. I eat great. Last night I had a garlic and rosemary pork roast with seasoned vegetables and sweet potatoes. It was delicious as fuck, provided enough leftovers for days, and it fit my macros fine. It wasn't even that hard to make.
The idea that eating healthy requires you to give up enjoying food for life is a cope by fat DYELs and retards who don't know shit about nutrition.

OP is a manchild who thinks the only things that taste "good" are chicken tenders and shit.

Fucking disgusting

I'd eat the fuck out of that.
That or he only eats fast food and has raped his tastebuds to death with it.

If it tastes good, keep eating it. Just lower the portions if you're looking to lose weight. Or lift more.

Dumbest shit I ever heard.
Even if it was 100% true you think I'm gonna go through life eating that tasteless nutrient sludge they eat in the matrix?

tastelets

Attached: obviously.jpg (900x900, 89K)

I want that chick in the blue to chain me up and scold me and shock my balls with a car battery

Probably stems from all the retards who never learned to cook and exclusively eat junk food, take-out, and prefab TV dinners. Think of every single boomer mom back in the day who wanted to lose weight, and started buying lean cuisine frozen dinners rather than actually cooking for once in her goddamn life.

[pillow screams internally]

THIS

I still don't eat the best and love salty greasy food, especially after drinkin, but after cleaning up my diet candy makes me feel ill and too much greasy shitty food makes me nauseous

Attached: B28DC34EDC7F4E90B24563F4A6188B74.jpg (436x536, 51K)

This is great advice. Its the reason I stay away from bananas, mangoes, dates, oranges, figs, and berries. These are full of sugar and the cause behind having high amounts of body fat. If you want to be healthy you have to eat rocks.

idk man i fucking love plain chicken with rice i dont think thats unhealthy

I can't help but disagree.
Sardines tastes good. Meat tastes good. Broccoli tastes good (especially with a liberal amount of salt).
Good food tastes good.
Fuck, man, even a donut every now and then is okay. Those two donuts might be all the carbs you're allotted to have in a day, but so long as the remaining 1750 calories aren't shite you'll be okay.

The fuck is that?

ceviche with mango