Mommy gf and gfd

Let us discuss mommy gfs and the broader topic of gentle femdom. Story sharing is encouraged. Contact is even more encouraged. Lets try and get some robots and femanons paired up today.

Attached: 1547708198703.jpg (1007x1400, 210K)

My discord is ReadingRambo#9016 if any mommies are looking for a son

>Contact is even more encouraged. Lets try and get some robots and femanons paired up today.
Congratulations on getting your thread deleted by making it a blatant hookup thread, retard.

>contact thread
Nah senpai

Just wondering, would any of you guys be interested in a mommy/gfd gf who also has issues of her own and needs to be supported and comforted sometimes? Or does that ruin it?

Nothing wrong with that. I'd want to try to help her.

Not at all! The comfort and nurturing goes both ways. If my mommy was feeling sad, Id cuddle up closer to her and tell her how much I love her and how wonderful she is. Id do anything I could to make her happy.

I mean. The mommy part is just an added bonus, we'd still be in a relationship, so yes of course I would be there for you when you need something, whether you want dick or want me to listen to what's on your mind

I don't mind being there for others either. I like to support my mommy as well. My discord is Jejune#9373

>would any of you guys be interested in a mommy/gfd gf who also has issues of her own and needs to be supported and comforted sometimes?
What kind of issues are we talking about?

T-Thanks, anons

Just being depressed and sad a lot.

I'm gonna grind all day every day until I get a mommy gf!!! [email protected] mommies hit me up

>Just being depressed and sad a lot.
Yeah, that's fine. Although I would hope that you would be honest and forward about when you're not feeling well, instead of masking it.

Being depressed and sad a lot is something I know all too well. Hopefully you can find comfort, nobody deserves to feel that way.

That's fine. I know the feeling. I'd try my best to try to help her with it. Seeing her happy would make me happy.

Why are these threads always filled with cringe

Attached: 22c.png (212x218, 83K)

Yeah, who could fathom why a thread about manchildren who want a woman to literally be their surrogate mother would be cringy.

Because all of us want something we are never gonna get and thats depressing

>feel superior to manchildren
>browse r9k
You can pick one, or you can pick the other, but you cannot pick both

Actual mother here if anyone needs any maternal advice

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxn0dr1FP11qikjvt_540.png (540x672, 177K)

>you cannot pick both
Too late, fucker, I already did.

Then you are a manchild who lacks self-awareness. Luckily you are not alone.

How do I get a mommy gf? I feel like nothing works.

you boys never grow up and all motherfuckers

This place is kinda dead isn't it

I want a mommy gf who will dress me up like a girl and whore me out to men, especially big black ones. She'd just watch, and encourage me to moan like a whore.

Surprise, women don't want to raise manchildren when they can be doted on by men instead.

not really that simple friend. girls are very eager to please you sexually and the best ones love kinky perverted shit. i've had gfs jerk me off and tell me about their coworkers while i call them mommy. plus they understand that when you're horny you act differently. they are people too, not mechanisms that if you input certain actions they give you certain results

Attached: 3584de8def0b0293032dd7803141f3be05fdfa1f3142d7017f146db9a29b2fd2.jpg (2887x4096, 740K)

I want a mommy gf that gently pegs me while I'm dressed in her clothes.

This guy gets it. These other anons need to get on the level.

>Surprise, women don't want to raise manchildren

this is accurate for me, i just dont want to deal with a depressed anxious mess who cant even go 1 minute without pissing himself out of fear

Yeah, they want the sexual side of it, but they want you to be the chad provider otherwise. Because as others have said, nothing dries a cunt faster than a petulant, weak, manchild.

>gently
gay
i want my asshole ravaged by my mommy gf with a big black strapon

again not really that simple. i'm a total deadbeat but i don't posture myself as weak or fearful. it's like a power fantasy for women that their love and compassion fixes a guy and helps him get his life together.

of course, i will take care of you(my hypothetical gf) always, anytime you're in need, i will take care of everything, no matter what

me and my future gf must always cooperate and support each other

I prefer if she did it slow and deep while she's on top of me and whispering stuff in my ear.

i'd like to try being dolled up by a gf and made to wear her clothes and makeup at least once, i'd probably be a pretty girl(male) too, i don't know, only one way to find out

Based and mommypilled
Originiginiginiginal comment

For me it's only for the humiliation and maybe to smell like her and I'd only want to dress up for the pegging.

I would like a mommy gf but I'm too fat and autistic even for that.

>would any of you guys be interested in a mommy/gfd gf who also has issues of her own and needs to be supported and comforted sometimes?
I thought mutual support was just something you do in a relationship.

My life is in the toilet right now. But at least I'm not bitchmade. I am struggling and grinding every day to make a tiny step of progress no matter what.

i dont know why i like it, maybe i just need to be vulnerable in front of a girl

I really hope that mommy gfs dont think we expect everything from them for nothing in return

Yeah I feel that too, wanting to feel vulnerable and inferior to her.

While we're on the subject of dressing up, have this old gem.

Attached: bebe_and_butters.jpg (579x587, 143K)

Lately I've found it's not even the femdom aspect that allures me the most. Don't get me wrong, I love femdom, but I also like to be the dom, and outside of the bedroom I'd like to be a team, with some emphasis on me as the man and the provider. But what really gets me going is the mommy roleplay. Whether dom or sub, a girl roleplaying as my mommy, calling herself "mommy", calling me pet names and telling me what a good boy I am... That stuff just drives me wild.

Attached: Big_dick_donald.png (640x543, 98K)

Honestly if I could just get a girl to call herself mommy Id be happy

Not every guy who wants a mommy gf is like that. Personally Im just turned on by the kink and I crave maternal affection.

See I'm the opposite. I love femdom, but the idea of calling my partner "mommy" is repulsive to me