/NHK/hikikomori Shut in

A thread for those of us who are shut ins or as we say hikikomori (despite technically westerners being unable to be one).

>what keeps you going
>do your parents understand the condition?
>do you get lonely?

I have come to like my isolation but I am unable to enjoy anything.
so I have all the time in the world and cannot enjoy it at all...

Attached: 1535482537649.jpg (800x1025, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what keeps you going
Working on my shitty game i wanted to make since i was a kid

Kind of,they seem to be taking the aproach of throwing gifts,medication and compliments at me in hopes i turn normal magically one day,but don't have any problem with me leeching at least.
>do you get lonely?
No,in fact i have problems with hating society/humanity in general except for my family.When i get out of the house i get so angry at everything i see that i get massive headaches

Attached: 4842772.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Hey user I'm working on a gaymu too. Hope you can finish it, I know it's always been my dream to do that.

>No,in fact i have problems with hating society/humanity in general except for my family.
I dont feel lonely at all.
I hate myself not others

what happens when we die?
better not reincarnate

Attached: 1535568148701.jpg (1414x1000, 155K)

Friendly reminder that hikikomori lifestyle can only be attained if you have rich parents that do not give any fucks about you leeching off without even remotely trying to become independent.

>be hikikomori at 20
>be hikikomori at 30
>be hikikomori at 40
>eventually parents die
>no moar money
>no moar food/laundry/etc
>wtf
>hikikomori dead because no fuckin survival plan B
>tfw hikikomori means leeching off parents expecting them to outlive you

Attached: n.jpg (960x960, 110K)

I wish I was one desu

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso!_008.png (500x736, 228K)

>Friendly reminder that hikikomori lifestyle can only be attained if you have rich parents that do not give any fucks about you leeching off without even remotely trying to become independent.
Incorrect
I am as most western "hikikomori" just people who are mentally ill and have agoraphobia etc such as me.

I am lucky I can claim benefits

Japanese actual hikikomori are just losers who because of society they drop out and their a shame stain on the family and are allowed to hide away.

Western hikkis will use the term hikikomori despite not technically being one but we have adopted the word.

>I wish I was one desu
No, you want to be a NEET, it is hell being a hikki
as an alcoholic I couldnt go get alcohol.

Attached: 1534931293414.jpg (853x480, 45K)

I'm a house pet that's very expensive and not exotic at all. I feel myself withering away though so with luck it wont be much longer

Attached: 1541342006484.gif (670x589, 1.89M)

yeah you are right. but then again interacting with people is a chore

Its just a bunch of weebs with a social phobia that sit at home all day shitposting playing splatoon and eating frozen chicken tenders because they are too lazy to cook

>what keeps you going
Semi-functional base instincts
My parents think I'm going to eventually do something even though I'm already 28 and haven't done anything in years
>do you get lonely?
My brother is also a hikikomori NEET like me so we're together 24/7 but I don't think I would get lonely if he weren't around

>what keeps you going
im kinda enjoying myself with having no worries for the moment, no homework no stress
i listen to music most of the time or force myself to draw
i mean they have no choice they are about to kick me out i belive
>do you get lonely?
hell yeah
altho i'm currently on a good way to becoming more sociable having met some other autists ive been to a few "concerts" now

ive also met a "fembot" whos just a stacy really
its quite sad since i originally thought she could be my misaki and save me
but real life doesnt work like that my fellow bots
we will have to dig ourselfs out of this and nobodys gonna hold your hand

Attached: cool2.jpg (500x500, 27K)

so you guys are just feeding into each others problems. man i feel for your parents youll never leave unless they pressure you, youre 28 and still havent woken up then its too late. how olds your bro? maybe they or you can save him.you know neet/hikki lifestyle eventually becomes unbearably miserable. save him user dont let your bro fail when you can show him a how not be a loser by what you learned being one.

but how old are you user. in these types of thrreads its good to share how deep in the hole you are

He's 25, it's already too late. Our lives are already unbearably miserable but we still refuse to do anything because we just think everything is pointless. Before you ask, we both have worked before and we hated every minute of it.

im 21 now so you could say its not that bad or that theres still hope for me which i hope too

ive only practically missed the last 4-5 years or my life since i stopped talking to people (beside my teachers) and isolated myself further and further until recently

>what keeps you going?
I'm waiting for the next financial crash to happen, hopefully it will be a catalyst for a great war to come.
I'm not really sure of this, but i think they do, since they knew that i'm partially deaf and socially retarded.
>do you get lonely?
Uhh.. no.. i hate people since i've been a neet, especially those normies who despises/lectures me for being a neet. I can always talk to my mom when i feel that i need to talk to someone.

same guy
im 25 and been neet for 3 years due to drug addiction. im 6 months clean and finally got a job at mcdonalds. yeah i know life, peope, work and grinding against the urge to just say fuck it is so exhausting and hard that my life feels like it was designed and engineered in some cosmic lab predestined to torture me

there is hope but youll be 25 before you know it. well at least youre still in school. you like to draw tho thats cool and good user. and you talked to a girl, i have such a hard time with that i get very nervous. good luck u can, we can all make it

>Its just a bunch of weebs with a social phobia that sit at home all day shitposting playing splatoon and eating frozen chicken tenders because they are too lazy to cook
actually correct for japs but western hikkis are mentally ill as fuck.
made me laugh

gunjy#7338
add me if you want im 25yo hikki
sounds like parents enable you two
>im kinda enjoying myself with having no worries for the moment
fuck I wish I was you,
I just cry all day and get drunk and cant shake depression as being miserable is my company.

After reading the rest of your post it seems you are not a hikki but just a NEET???
>
>
>gunjy#7338
add me if you want to chat to me I am hikki

Attached: 1535481711998.png (1047x1600, 691K)

>at least youre still in school
nah ive ment i spend part of the last 4-5 years in school where i only talked to my teachers

im sorry to hear that you cant talk to girls im not all too good at it either but i also feel like im not worthy of getting a gf and im at peace with that thought so after you made up your mind girls kinda just become people too
best of luck my brother i sincerely hope that you will find happiness in your life

hmm hikkis arent allowed to leave their rooms for school right ? besides that i pretty much didnt leave my room for a few years

I had the opportunity to live alone for some years. My alibi was about working on personal projects. Sadly I did not earn enough to continue.
I'd happily retire. I'm not agoraphobic, yet I only enjoy the time I spend alone. Btw, at least here, it takes some two grands per month. Let's say 25k/year. That is, one million would accommodate 40 years of solo life, as long as interests are not far from inflation.
Internet, home delivery, modern appliances: I wouldn't need to interact with people...
...except the doctor when needed. And it eventually did. Sadly my bad habits with cellphone and gaming wrecked my eyesight in a few years. I bet a hikikomori would destroy his health quicker and without noticing until it's too late.

>i listen to music most of the time or force myself to draw

Listening classical music literally saved my mental health. I also found that techno and metal only makes you nervous and rabid.
I also forced myself to draw and learn some programming languages. Failed to learn some Japanese.
Any activity should be creativity-oriented. Your brain should always have stimuli. Wasting your own time on vidya and other non-creative activities only makes you depressed, angry and desperately horny.

Attached: 7p3bofdhkl721.jpg (720x470, 130K)

> westerners can't be one!!!!
Fuck off you slanty eyed chink or we'll give you two more nukes.

>I bet a hikikomori would destroy his health quicker and without noticing until it's too late.
I was drinking 2lt of wine a day for 6 months and my tests came back I was fine.
my body is physically fine.
my mind is fucking decaying.

I still abuse alcohol, I did spew up blood and quit for a bit but its how I cope.
>hmm hikkis arent allowed to leave their rooms for school right ? besides that i pretty much didnt leave my room for a few years
yeah hikki cant go school or outside for other than needed shit like welfare or medical reasons.

>Wasting your own time on vidya and other non-creative activities only makes you depressed, angry and desperately horny.
I cant even do these things im too depressed
>Fuck off you slanty eyed chink or we'll give you two more nukes.
I am a hikki and western.

we are hikikomori but not as it would be called in japan.
literally discused this with a pyschologist

> literally discused this with a pyschologist
Who cares what your quack says.

>Who cares what your quack says.
actually look up what a real hikikomori is.
we adopt the term but real hikkis are formed by culture of japan.

I'm Dutch, so I get to live off of neetbux for until I want to get a job cuz I'm mentally handicapped by being depressed. So yea no worries here, plus if you know where to look you can get a decent house for low rent cost

>what keeps you going
upcoming vidya and that slight hope of winning in lottery
>do your parents understand the condition
they're too far away to influence in any way, the closest thing is my doctor and it has become very clear to me how she's not up for the task.
>do you get lonely
yes.

*Edit*
>What keeps you going
The fact that I can play vidya all day and still have an income without doing jack shit while smoking weed
>Do your parents understand the condition
My mum's dead so she doesn't think anything and my dad left me at age 16 so idk probably
>Do you get lonely
I have a few friends to keep me company in desperate needs so nah

>>what keeps you going
Im too much of a pussy to kill myself
>>do your parents understand the condition?
I don't know, my mom let me move back in with her and hasn't told me to look for work or anything. My savings are running out though so I am going to try finding something an unskilled fuck with no experience can do. tfw amerifat so no NEETbux
>>do you get lonely?
Yes but fapping gets rid of my loneliness for a little bit. Also hookers when I had more money. I used to have a cat when I lived with my dad, I loved her and miss her. Wish I had brought her with me when my stepmom kicked me out.

Attached: IMG_20160505_092007.jpg (4320x2299, 1.25M)

I feel like I am a NEET in a slightly more normie person's body. At any point I could fall back into the NEET lifestyle I lead for 2 years after finishing high school. I am almost 27 now and am only now going to uni after working for a number of years. But even something as innocent as a christmas holiday has already fucked me up. I've been doing nothing but staying inside and gaming for more than a full month now when I should have been studying for exams or preparing for the second semester. Kill me.

>what keeps you going

The hope that I will one day figure out how to break the cycle and escape my eternal depression.

I don't think so but they are happy that I am finally attending uni.

>do you get lonely?

I am a 26 yr old virgin. It comes and goes in waves. Sometimes I feel like I could live the rest of my life without any significant other but othertimes I am almost disabled by a crippling depression that feels like it could only be fixed if I had someone to hug.

Attached: nudi-branch-sea-angle.jpg (800x600, 46K)

>>what keeps you going
Being a part of the internet and actively too, like not leaving it as I saw it. I like to plant seeds here and there, little things, ideas which grow and spread like viruses. I don't even force anything, that's why call it planting seeds, sometimes things just need a little push in the right direction or wrong direction depending on what's more fun at the time. Once I damn near made the whole board take dxm, haven't seen anyone mention it lately, hoping they moved on to better dissociatives by now
>>do your parents understand the condition?
They think I have autism and that pretty much allows me to live like this with impunity which works just fine for me
>>do you get lonely?
Not nearly as much as normal people do

>what keeps you going
raised in a religious family, too afraid of eternal punishment if I kill myself
No
>do you get lonely
to be honest not, I'm fine being on my own I do feel that I wouldn't get along with most people anyway, I'm just too weird..

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0

Nice track but unfortunately this one describes my current feelings better...

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

>sometimes I feel like I could live the rest of my life without any significant other but othertimes I am almost disabled by a crippling depression that feels like it could only be fixed if I had someone to hug.

are you me wtf

where do I get misaki gf

mental hospital but unironically

I had a Misaki, this girl who wanted me to fly over to her city and live in her room as a NEET.
I BTFO her and chose to move into my room and buy a anime body pillow of my Waifu.

Maybe I made a mistake, im fucked here now I am soscrewed in this prison of my own making.

even having the light on and seeing the space around me is making me freak out.

how the fuck did you find a misaki gf

I imagine it is a common feel for foreveralones.

>how the fuck did you find a misaki gf
Because I am based IDK, I know how to talk to roasties.
I didnt like her at the time, but I couldnt get on a plane to fly there anyway because im so fucked in the head.

girls like to fix people

Attached: 55088155_p0.jpg (1681x1198, 444K)

you BTFO yourself more like

>I imagine it is a common feel for foreveralones
I am so lucky I dont feel lonely at all, I do not know this feeling at all man its so good.

>you BTFO yourself more like
I could have gone down for a week or two first I kinda did as now im fucked.

I will find another Misaki,

im too fucked now, everything is