How to tell if you're ugly?

How to tell if you're ugly?

Attached: 1311445620921.jpg (899x927, 247K)

That woman is alright but due to the thirst of young guys, she will be seen as more attractive than she really is.

No gf / you're a virgin past 18

what a load of bullshit
originally of course, oregano

by the reaction of females who see your face

you dont get regular compliments from strangers

What said, but also people's reaction to your face in general, and how willing people are to touch you. Also take a good long look in the mirror and be brutal to yourself. Chances are you are just slightly less ugly than how ugly you actually are.

When every crush you ask out rejects you.

Most likely if you have to ask, you already know the answer

Browse lookism net and learn psl standards you mongs.
Everything from eye area, maxilla, philtrum, buccal fat deposits, zygos, jawline, mandible, nose ridge and nasal bone and it's types, skull shape and size importance, hair, facial harmony, chin, lip shape, facial growth and bone structure, browridge, and so on and so on, lower third, maxilla..
There's a million things you'd need to learn
But really
if a girl never approached you or showed interests you're probably ugly.

You're on Jow Forums and are a KHV.

Actually the opposite.

There are 2 kinds of people who are virgins over the age of 25. Handsome men and ugly men.
Handsome men because women are insecure af.
Ugly men because who tf wants to have sex with a physically ugly person

>How to tell if you're ugly?

Other than just being able to look in the mirror and see for yourself

A somewhat reliable method would be to simple see how people react to you.

For instance, when you walk into a shop and approach the counter, does the clerk become nervous, agitated, look away from you, not make eye contact or seem unnecessarily standoffish/hostile.

If so than it's possible you're ugly, as people become uncomfortable around ugly people they don't know.

Bear in mind though that people might still react this way if you have an unpleasant demeanor (facial expression/posture) and/or are physically intimidating (very muscular/large) even if you arne't ugly.

If people are generally avoidant/hostile or unpleasant toward you BEFORE you have a chance to ruin their opinion of you by being a sperger, than there's a good chance you're ugly.

PSL ugly isn't real life ugly though. to them if you're not male model tier you're ugly

lol you're a fucking retard.

Going to lookism for looks advice is like going to a flat earth convention for science advice

i used an app on my phone that shows a true reflection of myself. it reveals what i look like to everyone else. i am one fugly faggot.

>i used an app on my phone that shows a true reflection of myself

Mirrors existed before apps and phones you fucking zoomer

Just admit it and embrace it.
I love being ugly. I do not have to worry about losing my teeth in a fight. If someone praises my job, I know it's because I did it well. People give me peace and I do not have to push them away myself.
Little downside - dying a virgin.

Aren't giving mirrors a false picture of yourself. For example: I know I'm extremely handsome, I had female orbiters, I had women trying months and months to get my attention, but I have kinda an unsymmetrical face on photos, but in the mirror my face has perfect symmetrie, so which one is true?

You have irl rates and psl rates. Irl rating matters for dating. Psl rating matters for actual beauty.
> to them if you're not male model tier you're ugly
Proves your delusion
>Going to lookism for looks advice is like going to a flat earth convention for science advice
They literally can tell you anything about facial structure and looksmaxxing though you fucking retard. Lmfao.
Stay irl ugly faggot. Recessed maxilla weak mandible and probably under 6'2

GIGACOPE
8char

send me your pic, I'll tell you

If girls never showed (sexual) interest in you. If a girl is staring at you from accross the room, touching you, approaching you or even smiling at you without knowing or have talked to you, you are physically attractive to them.
If you are exceptionally good looking, you will get compliments on your appearance.

Post a picture on /soc/ and they'll give you a rating.

I lost my virginity at 18 but I also have no gf

Girls stare at me all the time but I think it's because I'm unusual looking. None of them talk to me

best trip ever

tfw red hair and freckles

Attached: Dakar_eats_another_victim.png (468x370, 145K)

I've got compliments and I'm not particularly attractive. I dont mean to brag, but there's many reasons one might get complimented. Pity, politeness, friendliness, she liking you for other reasons, hell even for manipulation and deceit.

Well you'd know if you are attractive, you literally attract people/ youll find people will constantly remind you of your looks, compliment you, girls will smile/ be giggly around you, talk about you with friends, people will generally find you likeable and enjoyable to be with minimum effort from you.

I'd say im above average because i've been approached by multiple women over the past few years, and in my few relationships my partner has always been considerably more invested and "agressive" than me

Generally if you have most of these you'd be hot
>tall
>strong above average bone structure (jaw, cheekbones, chin), thanks to instagram you cant go 5 minutes without hearing a girl talk about jawline or cheekbones
>aesthetically pleasing eyes
>proportionate nose
>full looking lips and appealing mouth/ smile
>physically fit, low bodyfat and defined muscalture

If you've never been asked out by a girl, never got close to having or have had sex, or worst case havent had a single substantial positive expereince in the dating department you are probably shit out of luck, try to find some hobbies and just try to make yourself happy

Easy, you know if girls are avoiding you.
Like most of the time when I'm in local shop cashier gets up and gets her male colleague to come to till.

If you have to ask whether or not you're ugly, you're not ugly.

>Chances are you are just slightly less ugly than how ugly you actually are.

i read this over for about a full minute, this is a tough one.

i look decent in the mirror but when in a camera i look like a creepy weirdo
wtf

If you aren't told youre handsome, you're probably ugly

I knew I was ugly when I went to ask a girl for a sheet I dropped next to her. Because I simply dared to talk to her she gave me a scornful look that I will never forget.

Girls/middle aged women will often look at you with disgust or if you're lucky enough they might as well totally ignore you. If you're a Chad, you can be sure that they won't. Even if they're with their bf.

Chick looks like the female version of me, I think I'm ugly.

lookism is a place where you go if you've really developed a complex about your appearance for some reason

>People always commenting how you should change your looks.
Seriously thats so fucking rude to do to someone

Women smile when they see me.
Can I make it if I fix my lack of personality?

I'm ugly and had my fair share of sex at 22, its funny how being good at bullshitting women can make my fat ass attractiv

If you don't get attention from the opposite sex, online counts too

This. If you've experienced the look of disgust you know you're ugly. It doesn't matter how dense you are, unless you're literally clinically retarded you will known and have experienced the look of disgust.

Omg are you also literally shaking rn?