Why do women do shit like this in public? Is it really that hard for them to behave like adults and stay dressed?

Why do women do shit like this in public? Is it really that hard for them to behave like adults and stay dressed?

Attached: d39dbe4c9bcac0df (1).webm (300x160, 2M)

I sit like this at home :(

imagine how women must've acted before "civilization".

It's uncomfortable to watch

>gets mad at someone for being comfortable.

Unironically KILL yourself, autist scum.

all they do on stream is dance around half naked for hours and hours while posing in front of mirror/phone, even the under age ones, it's biological.

i imagine outside of civilization they'd all be ass shaking strippers who would just stick their ass into your dick and if you accepted, they'd go home with you.

>for being comfortable
Yeah no fuck off, you can be comfortable at home.

And honestly you should be sitting on my face instead

I would pretend to drop a pencil behind her chair and when I go down to pick it up, I'd take a big ol' whiff off of those smelly yummy feet. mmm, guy who recorded missed out big time

what if she braps on you?

>ITT: mysoginistic dicksneezes get upset at females being comfy

W E W

*sneezes jizz on you*

Roasties are eternal mentally adolescent subhuman primitive apes, but the person recording that has a very obvious (and disgusting) foot fetish.

that'd be a nice bonus, but sadly very unlikely from happening

>very unlikely from happening

she's a well fed american thot, you've got a grade A braphog at your disposal

contrarian opposite troll post, opposite of what thread wants to discuss cuz orginal trollling coming thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger cock cuck Jews incel liberals.

its cute and want attention. most women unconciously do everything in a "look at me" way. its usually the broken ones that dont, or they do it in a "dont look at me (so theyll look at me)" type of way

the girl in op's vid is at home though

Do those look like house chairs to you? How many people do you know have library chairs in their house?

>not being a handsome kind and dominant man and worrying about how women do anything
they would all act extremely cutely. id imagine theyd be all over each other rubbing and touching and grooming each other in little pods of women. and when they saw a male they liked/found attractive theyd either run away and be shy or run right up to him bouncing or dancing around trying to get his attention and love.

>id imagine theyd be all over each other rubbing and touching and grooming each other in little pods of women. and when they saw a male they liked/found attractive theyd either run away and be shy or run right up to him bouncing or dancing around trying to get his attention and love.

I want you to do this to me before we fuck

cool fairytale, brosef. :)

>300x160

Attached: 1353352820337.jpg (636x345, 52K)

what happened to you? of course they act childish but its cute. when you have a GOOD relationship with a girl, be it a friend or your buryhole, youll finally see that theyre designed to make you happy

>moron
look at those curtains and the guy looks just like her. its her brother, fuck my friend took this video anyway its at a house party in new jersy get a life

They would have been more loyal to their tribes. Because if you piss anybody off it will be the end of you. That's why girls are scared to reject men, and just string them along. Cause they know pissing off a man will get you raped

2mb webm

so many LARPers on today.

it would be awesome wouldnt it.
? im a man destrothrolic time-prison

LARP? i dont even know what that means. whatever dummy u dont have to believe me

I hope you get falsely accused of rape

>call other people dummy
you're too lazy/stupid to spell right, why are you calling other people names?

>Because if you piss anybody off it will be the end of you That's why girls are scared to reject men, and just string them along
yeah i agree
and yeah these would be women in our tribe. i also imagined it in a garden of eden or fairy tale type setting like user above said. i was thinking purely in a natural utopian type setting

i spelt it right stupid.
i hope u become a coal miner and a piano falls on you making you A flat Minor

so many gay ass 9gag trolls today.

For much I hate females, you're legit crying a river for being an hypersensitive imbecile who thinks others will change their ways for you.

You can get mad at me all you want but this is normal out IRL and it won't change because of your sore butthurt.

Just ask for the sauce, I couldn't find it, but this is the closest I've gotten bit dot ly slash 2VZmnI3

>you're really really seething right now just because i said so
stop doing this, under age.

Projecting much?

No wonder females control you this hard

>say 5 words
>"he heh stop projecting"
kek

Lmao going all the way to justify your self pity instead of manning up and dealing with life

>type 3 letters
"roflmao nice cope and pity and you need to man up and deal with life and this is serious shit"

Attached: sueiuru83.jpg (600x316, 25K)

That's adorable

Cumbersnatch

"I'm so butthurt I can't move on and apply basic advice to help myself, I'll keep sitting and waiting for the world to change for me and just me"

Maybe her butt hurts, originally.

>Maybe her butt hurts

from my hard af cock

Why isn't she wearing socks?

This is why I go around public places turning the thermostat down so whores start covering up.

please tell me im mot the only one who got hard watching this
Please please please tell me im not the only one

If she was wearing stockings i would of lost it

>id imagine theyd be all over each other rubbing and touching and grooming each other in little pods of women

Isn't this what they did in olden times? Like ladies in waiting hanging around medevil kings courts waiting to be picked.

She's probably wearing sandals heels or flats. Girls usually don't wear socks with these kind of shoes.

please get over ur foot fetish if you dont want to creep women out

It's ok, I got hard too. Women know their feet are sexually attractive or at least cute, it may be subconcious but still. Why do you think they paint their toes, wear ankle bracelets, toe rings or shoes that accentuate their feet. They instinctively know every part of their body can be sexy. And being sexy is all they have.

>foot fetish thread
>one tiny webm
I hate 4channel now

Attached: 1536327239613.jpg (700x990, 281K)

Its obvious by the way she is playing with her feet that she's doing it to put on a show. She knows exactly what she's doing. Trying to corrupt their minds.