Goin to the mire store bros, you need anything?

Goin to the mire store bros, you need anything?

Attached: 1554498637666.jpg (517x766, 79K)

>been doing my cut for awhile, get in a solid pump
>go to my A.A. meeting for the first time in almost 2 months (cuz fuck you, it helps me not kill myself with liquor)
>walk in, everyone comments on how different I look and how I really look healthy
>feels good
Don't need a thing bro, went yesterday.

I'm really proud of you.

Mom???
I told you not to come here!!

>he has to sit in a circle and listen to white trash attention seeking in order to not kill himself with liquor
thats gonna be a big yikes from me brother

As hilarious as this situation was, I feel like that girl is seriously underrated by Jow Forums.

Everyone's always commenting on how autistic our boy is, but nobody ever comments on what a smokeshow the girl is. Hot as fuck.

>cuz fuck you, it helps me not kill myself with liquor
You don't need to justify your healthy choices to others. Nobody is judging you, and if they are, their shitty opinion has no value.

What's the story here? Why do they look like a pose out of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Common misconception, sure you get those people. They have to go because a judge makes them. The actual regulars are very successful people. There's 2 doctors an optometrist and 2 or 3 company CFO's or executives that go to my meetings almost every day. It's really a very Christian and wholesome environment.

you're not gonna make it.

shes plain as fuck dude

Just got back from Mires R' Us

I have lots but it doesn't matter because no one would even believe them if I told them.

Attached: pepeidontfuckingknow.jpg (250x243, 20K)

>be me walking around the streets in some town with a mate
>some underage chicks walk towards us being immature, giggling, most likely drunk
>one looks me in the face and screams "can i have your number"
>tell her yes and keep walking (got a gf of 3 years and no way im going to jail)
>as they pass her friend is like "did he say yes???"

idk how much this counts as they were most likely drunk

>(cuz fuck you, it helps me not kill myself with liquor)
>we are on the health and fitness board

Attached: I am the liqour.jpg (1080x1192, 674K)

some highschool girl in her uniform didn’t stop staring at me for like 20 minutes on the bus

Attached: 3104DAC2-A70C-44D0-83E4-A87380B79487.jpg (978x882, 168K)

Bump

Can some kind user fill me in on this image?
I didn't come here for a few weeks and now it's everywhere.

You're doing good, bro, keep it up.

Attached: zebra.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

damn user keep it up

He posted athe video, thinking he was being mired. Watching the video, it was clear she was ignoring him. Which didn't stop him from strutting.

huehue

Attached: diono.png (551x515, 609K)

Care to dig up the video? Is it gone yet?

Attached: 1554678875931.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Based

Is it easy to pick up chicks at aa meetings?

I don't have a copy, but it's been posted in Jow Forums humor threads several times the past week.

Some user posted a mire thread a few weeks back. He claimed some chick in the gym was miring his squats and he caught it on video. She obviously didn't even realise the guy exists but he struts like he just got his dick sucked.

Attached: 1554662471967.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

>chicks being responsible
Ha ha there aren't any there. Once in awhile a chick will show up because she has to get her court documents signed but they are almost always bitchy and think you're a faggot for going.
Only females that go on their own are 65yrs or older or 300lbs.
Besides it's kind of an unwritten rule to not pursue anyways.

you're never going to make it friend

I agree user, I wonder if there was anyone else in the gym. If not, i guarantee she was wanting him to talk to her.

>yikes
god, I hate you faggots

Attached: 1555542491351.png (632x479, 313K)

fucking hell my sides every time

Attached: 1387097125079.jpg (403x312, 33K)

I havn't had a mire ever since my gf dumped me

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere dirty bulk
>order 2x mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>pull up to window, qt black girl hands me my food
>"you look like you could be one a dem hollisters models"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about myself
>get home, open bag
>stupid bitch forgot my mcchicken

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Drive-night-xlarge.jpg (1020x576, 42K)

You're not going to make it.
Kill yourself.

Mang, something similar happened to me. Now I'm thinking guy in pic was actually mired.
Some girl that was walking from the cardio area to who know where just randomly stopped by my squat rack. She sat down on a bench right next to me and looked around and did stuff on her phone for a few minutes. Then she got up and left.
She was totally miring

Attached: CYMERA_20190405_003835.jpg (181x321, 26K)

Its actually an old video that some other user dug up and larped as the guy. The original poster didnt think he was getting mired

Plain jane

she does look at him for a few seconds, and she does thot it up in front of his camera

Dude just fucking stop we get it she forgot the mcchicken

top meme

>adjusting her hair multiple times in the mirror
>pulls up yoga pants as tight as possible around the ass
>sticks her ass out towards him as he walks past
>looks at him multiple times

The more I look the more it looks like a mire.

bump

>be me
>working
>male co-worker brings up lifting topic
>tell him about SS+GOMAD
>the nigger is suprised i even lift
>been lifting for about a year
>squatting 3pl8 for reps, benching 1rm is 2pl8
>have been neglecting my arms
>female co-worker overhears us
>is suprised I even lift
>straight up tells me she did not expect me to do so
>another female co-worker shows up
>is even more suprised to hear that I lift and starts laughing
Fast forward half a year. Been doing a lot of squats and chin-ups, now repping out 3.5pl8 and perfrom chin-ups with a pl8. I'm 6'1 and 88kg btw.
>new coworker and a soccer player talk about the gym
>soccer player is a sekelton and says he goes to the gym 4 times a week
>coworker asks me how many times I go
>hide my powerlevel and say 2 or 3 times
>this guy asks me if i use steroids
>"You know, a lot of guys just hop on steroids these days to get big quickly and easily."
>comments on my arms
>its a warm day so im wearing a simple tee and my veins are popping due to the heat
>laugh it off
Lesson of today is to never skip the pullups boys.

Attached: 1549046937436.jpg (700x966, 94K)

I posted about this a few days ago. Fuck green texting.
Ive been going to this gym consistently for about a year. Soon after coming back, I saw this 10/10 super thot that wears tiny sports bras that barely cover her fake tits,sweat always dripping down her cleavage. Always ogle her for almost an entire year.
So I've taken a week off from the gym because I sliced my finger. I came back and finally doing pull day again. I see super thot working out in the back room where Im doing deadlifts. Give her a real big smile and a "hey what's up!?"
So I'm setting up the first pl8 and she comes over.
>"hey how've u been?" and other small talk
I lift the bar and it's resting right below my junk propping it up (i'm wearing running shorts). Her eyes widen and says "oh wow.." my natural reaction is to just chuckle whenever I'm nervous/in over my head.
Now she goes into full on fuck mode. She kneels down to reach in her bag and says some sexy stuff about 'drowning' and she squeezes her tits together. She keeps eyeballing my junk and tells me she wants to suck my dick.
We exchange numbers and plan to meet up that night.
Long story short: I contemplated for almost an hour or two, and I finally headed over to her place. Then I sucked her dick and fucked her so so hard. At one point we bear hugged eachother and she came while I pushed her shit in. Then we cuddled afterwards.
>inb4 she

Attached: CYMERA_20170727_231848.jpg (225x225, 24K)

How'd it taste?

>I sucked her dick

Attached: 1320148123089.jpg (298x279, 32K)

Errm g-good for you bro..... i guess

See pic.
Like my own dick (precum) but not as big. (hurr big isn't a flavor)

Attached: 1554157567729.jpg (582x900, 46K)

Big isn't a flavor

yeah, I mean, when I go to the gym there are girls working out. They obviously signed up to mire me.

Just wait till you taste big bitch

you fell for the squat pill, congrats on making it out

The squat pill great to a certain extent. Just don't go t Rex mode

Attached: And+now+the+opposite+side+of+the+spectrum+_9d70f8c347a1db1ab22f726b59677311.jpg (444x447, 21K)

everyone insulting this user as if he's wrong or something. truth is, tough love is truly the way to go. nobody fucking accomplishes anything if there's not a fire under their ass. instead of living in a boxed world of delusion and hugs "aww you're gonna make it user!!!" people should be told the reality of their situation. if you want to be told everything's gonna be ok, literally go to reddit
you don't become a man until you have your soul crushed. you're not a man if you use crutches either, learn to stand on your own two feet. I doubt you are dumb as fuck, pretty sure you know what is wrong with your life and how exactly you need to go about fixing it, so instead of time wasting going to talk circles jacking eachother off over who's sadder; take the plunge and attack your life problems clinically. your problems exist independently, doesn't matter if they're in your head or spoken out

Can you pick me up a mire

So real question: At what point did you find out "she" was a tranny? Legitimately curious.

So for almost a whole year I thought she was just some super thot. She always came in with full make up thot regalia. Fake lashes, blush, the whole 9 yards (I thought she must work at the make up counter at Macy's) . I was doing some T-bar rows, and her trainer was like "hey can you help us."
I said "suuure OK.. Oh fuck!"
Super thot was setting up a ~310 lbs hip thrust. And she says "I know right." so I bend down to pick up the bar and I saw a little bulge in her gymshark tights. (OwO;)
After that she was following me around as I was doing weighted pull ups and the rest is history.

Oh. The revelation came about 2 months prior to us hooking up, but I wasn't sure until I reached into her panties last weekend.

If that's a mire then I should be swimming in gym thot pussy.
She looks at him once as she puts the bar down. Every thot in the world sticks their ass out like that. She just had a bar across her shoulders it is likely her hair was trapped and she's adjusting it.

I doubt there's doctors or company execs at an AA meeting, they'd get fired.

This. Everyone attacking you personally is obviously TRIGGERED

I'd agree but she looks like a Chinaman

The thing is thots enjoy being mired too, so as long as you are not quasimodo they would stick their asses in front of your face to check if you look at them and feel good about themselves. It's not like they are throwing at you, they are just brushing their own ego

this is so pathetic its unreal and I know people like this irl

>adjusting her hair multiple times in the mirror
I-I do the same... Am I a male thot?

How autistic do you have to be to think that this is a mire wtf.

Very hot, well done.

Yes. Accept it. Embrace it. Everyone's jelly of our hair.

this video is at least 2 years old dummies

This user is correct. It was a LARP, the original poster of the video actually came back to one of these mire threads and explained provided proof

You should've ordered an extra McDouble instead of the McChicken tbqhwyrn

Posted on another thread that got deleted.

>be me (today only)
>in uni gym working tris and chest, but think I'll warm up with some chinups.
>hit 25, new PR
>continue with workout for half an hour
>girl looking like pic related approaches
>"Hey, I saw you just now. How many pullups was that?"
>meant to say "something like 25. That was just a warmup though, now way I could repeat that haha"
>Instead scoff and say "25, and that was just a warmup"
>tone sounds like I'm being cocky trying to show off
>I'm barely past dyel, there are much stronger and bigger guys in gym
>sound utterly pathetic trying to show off about that
>girl probably only approached because 6'1" and 7/10 face when ance's not playing up
>stare at each other awkardly whislt greek gods do much more impressive shit in the background
>she turns away dissapointed (maybe a bit disgusted) "oh, that's nice"
>closest thing to a mire I've ever got

So Jow Forums, how to not do this again. And wat do?

Attached: _DSC1597.93205051_std.jpg (800x1000, 79K)

>at a party
>drunk as fuck
>some girl comes up to me
>squeezes my arm, i tense instinctively
>she goes “ooh, thats turning me on, i gotta stop, hehe”
>i sperg out and just leave the room without saying anything
Even when Im drunk I still cant help being an awkward fuck :(

Hey man. Sounds like she was trying out the whole flirting thing. You may look unintimidating so she approached you. But your attitude was too Chad for her and she got scared off.
Similar thing happened to me, but the girl shit tested me and said "oh only 15 pull ups? You can do more like 30.."
Just wait for a hotter girl to approach

Why would they be fired?

But who will satisfy the mommy posters?

You've clearly never been to an A.A. meeting if you think that's what goes on.

Got mired and mogged within the same minute by the same guy.
>Need a spot for a new bench PR 160 lbs 3x5 last set (I'm weak I know)
>Ask some big dude for the spot, his shoulders are so huge he could be a wow character
>Do all 5 without needing the spot after all, dude says "that was all you, nice job bro"
>Go to deload he asks if I'm done, say yes, he says to just leave the pl8 on
>Warms up with 15 lbs less than my max

For being drunks? They are in charge of companies and people's lives.

>bragging about going to AA meetings

Attached: 8932120358971.png (399x322, 42K)

Mentioning an unfortunate misconception = bragging
??? What planet do you live on?

>not going to aa meetings starting at the age of 13
ngmi

So you think people in A.A. are currently drunks?
They used to be drunks. More reliable then a normal person. Never come in hungover or late cuz drinking.
Besides how would anyone know they used to drink?

Getting fired for going 20 plus years without a sip of alcohol????

Yeah. Should have mentioned this happened 7 months ago, and no mires or approaches since.

>be me
>occasionally waves of desperation hit me
>try the whole day to somehow get laid in such cases (online that is)
>it's one of those days again
>go to fuck.com
>joined this site about 2 years ago
>casually lurking the chat when someone suddenly messages me
>it's some old guy who is bisexual
>he wants to go to a brothel with me and watch me fuck the hoe while he jacks off
>assures me that he will only act as a viewer
>spiderman_fuckbitchesgetpaid.png
>i agree and after some days we decide to try it
>introduce each other, seems like a kind dude
>turns out he's gay and not bi
>after evaluating the whole situation I agree to go ahead
>bear in mind that I'm still an "incel" at this point, only barely had sex twice with maximum effort
>we get along pretty well while we drive to our destination
>mires the whole drive, telling me how good-looking I am and how great my body is
>I actually get fairly comfortable with him since he's a genuinely nice person
>shows me the brothel and how it works, never been to one
>after running through 2 brothels I pick a girl
>do the thing
>unironically feel no pressure at all. performing like a sex god, no premature ejaculation
>notbad.jpg
>have a talk in the car after, telling me I need to be more confident, since I have everything I need
>keeps mirin, telling how good I looked while fucking her and how good I performed despite no experience
>tells me that if I go out of my comfort zone I definitely can find a gf
>we plan to do it sometime again

This dude is one of the nicest and most honest persons I have met so far. Even though he is gay, he equally despises this whole LBGT communiy nowadays and is pretty conservative.

It was a really good day.

Attached: f17[1].png (498x357, 334K)

>people who were convicted are actually more reliable! Everyone wants to hire people with ciminal records.
Man lay off the alcohol, it rots your brain.

>That 20 sec pause with those slow ass lmao2pl8 quarter squats
Yikes

That's illegal

You're a dip shit.

Part of the AA book (idr what it's called, but it's one a lot of recovering alchy's read,) is about doctors who popped pills and drank themselves stupid and got clean.

It's OK, he was once new and weak too. Probably why he encouraged you. You'll be strong some day, just stick with it like he did.

I personally know a doctor who attends NA/AA and everyone he knows professionally knows about it. He's a great guy too

You'd have better luck at narcotic's anonymous. (NA)

You probably shouldn't, not only for their but your sake as well.

Kek

>how do you not have a gf?!
I’ve heard this from several thots I’ve sexted. Is the expectation that I’m supposed to ask them out? I just hit them up for nudes and then bust a nut and move on with my day

Wtf are you taking about? It isn't the 1930's. It's not a crime to drink.

Based and redpilled. Using crutches is for those that wish to be singled out of the pack. Those striving to ascend to the top of mount olympus lead the pack and fend off the predators for those deserving protection.

user it is time you awaken to your potential or be consumed by your weakness.

You guys are retarded.
Olympic athletes have trainers and teammates they train with. They aren't crutches, they in fact push you to be stronger.

that sounded surreal; good fot you user