Tell me your cooking secrets Jow Forums

Tell me your cooking secrets Jow Forums

Attached: seal.gif (480x256, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/foodwishes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chef John
youtube.com/user/foodwishes

a pressure cooker and learn what spices add what flavor. Start making breakfast foods, then slow cooker foods/oven dishes, greens and then learn italian. Basically you'll know how to make anything anyone will ever want to eat with some healthy variation of it.

Just made steak and a side
>Bell Peppers
>Assorted mini potatos
>1/4 onion
>Oil, pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt
Cook that shit up
>Remove "veggies"
>Dice steak and put into oil
>Cook steak in oil to like rare/medium rare

I'm bulking also so I'm drinking buttermilk

r8?

Jow Forums got me into cooking
ground beef is my best friend, local butcher gives some to me for free because they never sell it fast enough.
Beef bombs are pretty normal for me.

I make little cooking videos on my Snapchat where I show how easy it is to cook fit food based on random as fuck ingredients with little to no planning beforehand. I basically dive into my fridge and cabinet with no plan, throw shit together in arbitrary amounts and see if it's tasty. My friends love it. Would Jow Forums watch that on YouTube?

Slow cooking meat in a cast iron with beef tallow

Reminder that the only acceptable way to eat a steak is well done or raw.

Attached: well done.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

>well done

Attached: 1508722051740.jpg (1078x1005, 128K)

Slow cookers are god tier.
Cook sausages and veggies in some broth, keep the broth and use it in the next batch.

but, thats pork...

>Well done
Kill yourself

brine
chicken thighs and not breasts. just accept the fat.
MSG
slow cooker for tough cuts of meat
scallions in just about everything.
better than bouillon chicken base for easy soup (god-tier cutting food)

I get a lot of recipes from budgetbytes.com and tweak them to have more protein. Ground turkey is great for this, it doesn't have much flavor of its own, so I can throw a pound into almost anything without changing the flavor much. This let's me meal prep for the week dirt cheap and get all my macros with a variety of flavors.

Chopped?

Attached: 1357572859013.jpg (1196x4046, 1.5M)

bruh that is a pork chop

Seal your steak off on both sides before dicing bro

For 5LBS of chicken
>8oz of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (you can get this canned for like 4 dollars in 90% of stores)
>1 clove of garlic
>1/4 cup of Olive
>dice raw chicken and marinade for 2-3 hours
>take Peppers out of chicken with hands
>cook on pan (you probs don’t need to add oil)

Tastes amazing. Basically chipotle chicken. I don’t really know the macros though. I’ve lost a lot of weight so I don’t really care.

Yes.

God that looks so fucking good. I hate dieting so much, I just wanna die.

I hate the way this guy talks. He has that typical annoying top 10 list youtuber affectation.

be patient and love what you do.

also when making rice, rinse it. It's not just for looks and disease. rinsing it gets rid of starch so it doesn't clump together and be mushy

lmao good job triggering everyone. You're partially right though. There should be a good crust on the steak (so technically well done on the very outside) and the inside should be raw for a perfect blue rare steak.

What do you mean by disease? Unwashed rice carries diseases? That doesn't sound very credible.

Botulism and ecoli. You wash vegetables before eating them for a reason. Rice is not different

How do i load up 400g of carbs in one day?
so far im only eating Jasmine rice (about 45g/cup)
and sweet potatoes(about 26g/cup)

When making a rice while it's still piping hot add a fee dashes of rice vinegar and mix it together. Sprinkle bonito (dried fish flakes), and furikake (seaweed and sesame seed based seasoning). Now rice is not boring anymore.

I'm almost out of furikake and it's not sold in my city, end my life

Cook rice in broth

i ask the butcher to slice the meat up for me and I remember to marinade